A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

1  2  3  12  13  14  15 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 14, 2014

Greetings, adventurers! This thread is for The Labyrinth text adventure game for the site's one-year anniversary. Share your findings, tips, or ask for a hint if you need one! The journey is long and perilous, and no adventure should have to go at it alone.

by paarthurnax
January 14, 2014

Greetings, adventurers! This thread is for The Labyrinth text adventure game for the site's one-year anniversary. Share your findings, tips, or ask for a hint if you need one! The journey is long and perilous, and no adventure should have to go at it alone.

TRBagon
January 14, 2014

This is pretty fun! I'm kinda happy that I helped make a word for "lever" as well! :D

~Tatsu

by TRBagon
January 14, 2014

This is pretty fun! I'm kinda happy that I helped make a word for "lever" as well! :D

~Tatsu

Sheogorath
January 14, 2014

I think the fact that I managed to ignore the fact that it was 7:30 AM and my poor overheated iPod was burning my hands gives a pretty good indication of how much I liked it. :)

by Sheogorath
January 14, 2014

I think the fact that I managed to ignore the fact that it was 7:30 AM and my poor overheated iPod was burning my hands gives a pretty good indication of how much I liked it. :)

Morovahdin
January 18, 2014

I finished the adventure today and found it quite enjoyable. Is this something that may be expanded upon in the future?

by Morovahdin
January 18, 2014

I finished the adventure today and found it quite enjoyable. Is this something that may be expanded upon in the future?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 18, 2014

Glad you enjoyed it!  Possibly, it would be fun to expand on this.

by paarthurnax
January 18, 2014

Glad you enjoyed it!  Possibly, it would be fun to expand on this.

Tiggas
January 20, 2014

I'm stuck.

by Tiggas
January 20, 2014

I'm stuck.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 20, 2014

Search the room you're in! There should be a LOTAH, a lever.

by paarthurnax
January 20, 2014

Search the room you're in! There should be a LOTAH, a lever.

DovahKaaz
January 22, 2014

I like it alot.  I cheat a little because I save at every moment possible and if I walk in to a battle and get scared I just reload... Luckily I don't have to exploit that too much

by DovahKaaz
January 22, 2014

I like it alot.  I cheat a little because I save at every moment possible and if I walk in to a battle and get scared I just reload... Luckily I don't have to exploit that too much

Yolusvahlok
January 23, 2014

yea um im stuck and cant figure out how to open the final room XD.  Help?

by Yolusvahlok
January 23, 2014

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 23, 2014
Yolusvahlok

Sure! In the three rooms before the final chamber, you should find three animal totem stones, or "GOLZ". Use "GOLZ" to turn them to the face you want. The middle room has a lever you can pull when you think you have the puzzle right! If you haven't found the Words of Power for the Eterny Bind Shout yet, go explore some. Hints for the puzzle are by each of the Word Walls.

by paarthurnax
January 23, 2014
Yolusvahlok

Sure! In the three rooms before the final chamber, you should find three animal totem stones, or "GOLZ". Use "GOLZ" to turn them to the face you want. The middle room has a lever you can pull when you think you have the puzzle right! If you haven't found the Words of Power for the Eterny Bind Shout yet, go explore some. Hints for the puzzle are by each of the Word Walls.

Yolusvahlok
January 23, 2014
paarthurnax
Yolusvahlok

ohh guess i forgot to search a few rooms lol

by Yolusvahlok
January 23, 2014
paarthurnax
Yolusvahlok

ohh guess i forgot to search a few rooms lol

DovahKaaz
February 7, 2014

I liked how I had to actually use some more advanced Dovahzul translating skills at the end. Final battle was a little easy but figuring out the puzzle of the battle was exciting

by DovahKaaz
February 7, 2014

I liked how I had to actually use some more advanced Dovahzul translating skills at the end. Final battle was a little easy but figuring out the puzzle of the battle was exciting

Aloktaas Krein
February 13, 2014

This game was great! I seen a lot of things that this game has that other Interactive Fictions (text adventures) didn't have back in the day. I always wanted to play when I had the time. The ending was very epic! Also, not all Interactive ficitons provided maps, you had to go ahead and make one yourself with the old games! And best of all, I got to kill Bahlok! Thanks for the game, Paarthurnax!

by Aloktaas Krein
February 13, 2014

This game was great! I seen a lot of things that this game has that other Interactive Fictions (text adventures) didn't have back in the day. I always wanted to play when I had the time. The ending was very epic! Also, not all Interactive ficitons provided maps, you had to go ahead and make one yourself with the old games! And best of all, I got to kill Bahlok! Thanks for the game, Paarthurnax!

Tovitaan Se Mindah
May 13, 2014

I can't get past my name, but the first line makes it look fun just by asking for a name!

by Tovitaan Se Mindah
May 13, 2014

I can't get past my name, but the first line makes it look fun just by asking for a name!

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 13, 2014

Make sure you have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

by paarthurnax
May 13, 2014

Make sure you have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

1  2  3  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.