Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Getting it around

the super stephen
July 31, 2015

Ok so my idea is to place sines arround you town or naberhood so people see it. And put things on face book like a cople things in dovahzul then leave the sight name at the botom of the sines or posts so people are awere of the sight so more people see it 

by the super stephen
July 31, 2015

Ok so my idea is to place sines arround you town or naberhood so people see it. And put things on face book like a cople things in dovahzul then leave the sight name at the botom of the sines or posts so people are awere of the sight so more people see it 

Sharsosah
August 8, 2015

I think that might be thought as littering, but in beneral, it is a great idea. If you have social media, what if you post a dovahzul thing, like a journal entry, every day to the public.

by Sharsosah
August 8, 2015

I think that might be thought as littering, but in beneral, it is a great idea. If you have social media, what if you post a dovahzul thing, like a journal entry, every day to the public.

Tanzyolviing
August 9, 2015

Hmm interesting. Of course, I have a lot of friends who play Skyrim, so I told them about this site. I managed to get one, but I don't think she is keeping up with it.

However, I some point I hope to create my own banner/curtain that in runes says, Sky Without, Voice Within. That is what the greybeards say right? And since this will be at a dorm, maybe I can get others interested, if they see my banner.

by Tanzyolviing
August 9, 2015

Hmm interesting. Of course, I have a lot of friends who play Skyrim, so I told them about this site. I managed to get one, but I don't think she is keeping up with it.

However, I some point I hope to create my own banner/curtain that in runes says, Sky Without, Voice Within. That is what the greybeards say right? And since this will be at a dorm, maybe I can get others interested, if they see my banner.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015
Tanzyolviing

However, I some point I hope to create my own banner/curtain that in runes says, Sky Without, Voice Within. That is what the greybeards say right?

Close, It's "Sky above; Voice within".

It's an interesting idea, but I'd be concerned about getting in trouble for littering or vandalizing... Now sticking something like that on a community bulletin board? Possibily...

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 9, 2015
Tanzyolviing

However, I some point I hope to create my own banner/curtain that in runes says, Sky Without, Voice Within. That is what the greybeards say right?

Close, It's "Sky above; Voice within".

It's an interesting idea, but I'd be concerned about getting in trouble for littering or vandalizing... Now sticking something like that on a community bulletin board? Possibily...

Katherine
August 10, 2015

Just my input, but I seriously think sticking something on a board will have little to no effect, whereas advertising the site/language in a signature on a Elder Scrolls forum, or a Skyrim forum, will have the most effect. People who would be interested in learning Dovahzul are most likely to be searching for it (another search) anyway.

by Katherine
August 10, 2015

Just my input, but I seriously think sticking something on a board will have little to no effect, whereas advertising the site/language in a signature on a Elder Scrolls forum, or a Skyrim forum, will have the most effect. People who would be interested in learning Dovahzul are most likely to be searching for it (another search) anyway.

Katherine
August 10, 2015

One thing that we could use, is WikiHow. It really doesn't take much to write an instruction for them (here's an example) and WikiHow searches are usually quite highly ranked (nearer the top of page one).

by Katherine
August 10, 2015

One thing that we could use, is WikiHow. It really doesn't take much to write an instruction for them (here's an example) and WikiHow searches are usually quite highly ranked (nearer the top of page one).

the super stephen
September 2, 2015

I love all your ideas 

by the super stephen
September 2, 2015

I love all your ideas 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.