Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Guides

1  2  3 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

These guides/exploits could make your skyrim character really powerful, or they just make you look even cooler.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

These guides/exploits could make your skyrim character really powerful, or they just make you look even cooler.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

First I'll show you how to have a undead army, but you need the Dawnguard DLC. First get a standing stone of your choice, then do the quest for getting the Aethrial crown. Then get the ritual stone, which allows you to revive somone once a day, for about 2 minutes. But this exploit could let you revive anytime you want. Once you get your army they die, now what? Here's the exploit, take off the Aethrial Crown then put it back on, when you take the crown off on the top left corner it's going to say Ritual stone removed, but when you put it on it's going to say "Ritual Stone added", that means you can revive again. People that join can vote if they want see some armies I use, voting ends on August 23, 2015,

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

First I'll show you how to have a undead army, but you need the Dawnguard DLC. First get a standing stone of your choice, then do the quest for getting the Aethrial crown. Then get the ritual stone, which allows you to revive somone once a day, for about 2 minutes. But this exploit could let you revive anytime you want. Once you get your army they die, now what? Here's the exploit, take off the Aethrial Crown then put it back on, when you take the crown off on the top left corner it's going to say Ritual stone removed, but when you put it on it's going to say "Ritual Stone added", that means you can revive again. People that join can vote if they want see some armies I use, voting ends on August 23, 2015,

Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

Are there any exploits you can do in vanilla Skyrim? ("Vanilla" means Original version, no DLC's or mods) 

by Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

Are there any exploits you can do in vanilla Skyrim? ("Vanilla" means Original version, no DLC's or mods) 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

I have some.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

I have some.

Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

Any you can do when you're playing like me: doing the sidequests before you start the main line?

by Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

Any you can do when you're playing like me: doing the sidequests before you start the main line?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

I don't understand what you're saying. Do you want to have a pack of wolves? I am talking about the enemy wolf.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

I don't understand what you're saying. Do you want to have a pack of wolves? I am talking about the enemy wolf.

Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

Any exploits in The Dark Brotherhood?

by Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

Any exploits in The Dark Brotherhood?

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

I know of one, where you can get 4 followers from the Dark Brotherhood (3 if you kill Cicero). I have never done this exploit before but I did find this video, link,

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

I know of one, where you can get 4 followers from the Dark Brotherhood (3 if you kill Cicero). I have never done this exploit before but I did find this video, link,

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

I have one for leveling up sneak to 100 in a about half an hour

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

I have one for leveling up sneak to 100 in a about half an hour

Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

Do it

by Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

Do it

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

(note that if you finished the quest "Bleak Falls Barrow" it won't work) Okay go to Dragonsreach and go to the court wizard room, there is going to be another small room, hide in there. Then wait for Farengar to do his work then while he working equip a dagger (it makes it easier), and go into sneak move then attack him, with a power attack then he will go to the ground then you run into back into room then he'll get back to his work, then just keep doing again. (this probably wouldn't help you because probably you finished Bleak Falls Barrow). Next, would you like how to roll without the perk in the sneak skill tree.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

(note that if you finished the quest "Bleak Falls Barrow" it won't work) Okay go to Dragonsreach and go to the court wizard room, there is going to be another small room, hide in there. Then wait for Farengar to do his work then while he working equip a dagger (it makes it easier), and go into sneak move then attack him, with a power attack then he will go to the ground then you run into back into room then he'll get back to his work, then just keep doing again. (this probably wouldn't help you because probably you finished Bleak Falls Barrow). Next, would you like how to roll without the perk in the sneak skill tree.

Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

Actually, I have not. Have a go at the roll exploit.

by Grolahmul
August 22, 2015

Actually, I have not. Have a go at the roll exploit.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

There are actually two methods. So first go into sneak mode then while you draw your weapon/raise your hands for magic you go forward. Another way is, you go into sneak mode then shout and go foward, rolling can be useful for sneak, like sometimes sneak can be slow, you can just roll to the side

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

There are actually two methods. So first go into sneak mode then while you draw your weapon/raise your hands for magic you go forward. Another way is, you go into sneak mode then shout and go foward, rolling can be useful for sneak, like sometimes sneak can be slow, you can just roll to the side

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

I have an exploit for being dealing OP damage. But it requires a certain race.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 22, 2015

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.