Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Rotun hamlet.

1  2 > >>  

Lokrem
August 31, 2015

I'm going to atempt to translate hamlet into dovahzul. it might take a while...

by Lokrem
August 31, 2015

I'm going to atempt to translate hamlet into dovahzul. it might take a while...

Orkar Isber
August 31, 2015

YAAAYY =) we need that we totally need that. Personally i dislike Hamlet and think there are muuuch better plays out there but its a classic. Please do it i wish you best of luck there =) 

by Orkar Isber
August 31, 2015

YAAAYY =) we need that we totally need that. Personally i dislike Hamlet and think there are muuuch better plays out there but its a classic. Please do it i wish you best of luck there =) 

Lokrem
August 31, 2015
Orkar Isber

Thanks! I can understand you not loving hamlet. but what about hamlet played as David Tennant!? And patrick stewart! I will work hard to translate it!

by Lokrem
August 31, 2015
Orkar Isber

Thanks! I can understand you not loving hamlet. but what about hamlet played as David Tennant!? And patrick stewart! I will work hard to translate it!

Lokrem
August 31, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokrem
August 31, 2015

Lokrem
August 31, 2015

I will start the first few pages

by Lokrem
August 31, 2015

I will start the first few pages

Lokrem
September 1, 2015

Vis hi aak? Naal hindseven!

by Lokrem
September 1, 2015

Vis hi aak? Naal hindseven!

Orkar Isber
September 1, 2015

Its not i dont like Hamlet per se its just i know quite some plays that i personally like more like Goethes "Faust" (Part 1 in special) or Götz of Berlichingen. Or A Midsummer Nights Dream.

However Hamlet is a real classic i guess almost everyone knows and its usually among the first pieces translated. I would really appreciate it a lot. if you translate it i will try to get some people together and actually play it and upload on Youtube ^^

by Orkar Isber
September 1, 2015

Its not i dont like Hamlet per se its just i know quite some plays that i personally like more like Goethes "Faust" (Part 1 in special) or Götz of Berlichingen. Or A Midsummer Nights Dream.

However Hamlet is a real classic i guess almost everyone knows and its usually among the first pieces translated. I would really appreciate it a lot. if you translate it i will try to get some people together and actually play it and upload on Youtube ^^

Lokrem
September 1, 2015
Orkar Isber

Thats awesome! thanks!

by Lokrem
September 1, 2015
Orkar Isber

Thats awesome! thanks!

Lokrem
September 1, 2015
I've almost finished the first few pages. Of hamlet
by Lokrem
September 1, 2015
I've almost finished the first few pages. Of hamlet

Orkar Isber
September 2, 2015

Great =) Keep going! =)

by Orkar Isber
September 2, 2015

Great =) Keep going! =)

Lokrem
September 2, 2015

by Lokrem
September 2, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

Ah, a classic being converted to Dovahzhul. I was actually planning on doing this for Lord of the Rings. Probably not The Hobbit though, I didn't like that one too much.

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

Ah, a classic being converted to Dovahzhul. I was actually planning on doing this for Lord of the Rings. Probably not The Hobbit though, I didn't like that one too much.

Orkar Isber
September 7, 2015

The entire LOTR book? Wow that will take a hell lot of time ^^ Btw i also disliked the Hobbit but my favorite was the Silmarillion

by Orkar Isber
September 7, 2015

The entire LOTR book? Wow that will take a hell lot of time ^^ Btw i also disliked the Hobbit but my favorite was the Silmarillion

Lokrem
September 7, 2015
@StrunLokSingh fine forget about hamlet. Lotr is amazing. And the hobbit was great.
by Lokrem
September 7, 2015
@StrunLokSingh fine forget about hamlet. Lotr is amazing. And the hobbit was great.

Orkar Isber
September 8, 2015

no dont you forget about Hamlet ^^ thats a very important work. Translating a classic is a must have for any language. Shakespears works translted in Dovahzul will gain us quite some reputation among the other conlangs. Another "must have" project would be a bible but...good luck on that im not going to do it i suffered through the entire thing once ^^

by Orkar Isber
September 8, 2015

no dont you forget about Hamlet ^^ thats a very important work. Translating a classic is a must have for any language. Shakespears works translted in Dovahzul will gain us quite some reputation among the other conlangs. Another "must have" project would be a bible but...good luck on that im not going to do it i suffered through the entire thing once ^^

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.