Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Challenges

ErianDragonborn
September 6, 2015

Here, I don't mean the roleplay challenges that tell you to play the story as mage only (there are plenty of those challenges on the web).

The type of challenge I am looking for is something which can be done in, say, 5 minutes. Like: stack 10 cheeses.

I have no idea how long these will take to reasonably complete. In fact, I haven't tried any of them O:)

- Stack as many cheeses as you can in 1 minute.
- Fus-Ro-Dah all goats and wolves off the mountain on the path to High Hrothgar in 3 minutes.
- Hunt 5 deer with bow and arrow in a location of preference in 2 minutes.
- Run from the Throat of the World to Whiterun in 5 minutes. (outside xbox actually did this challenge, althoug I forgot the time they set...)

Anyone know some more? Or if you tried some of these and made a video from them, post a link! I will try some of these (and your suggestions perhaps) soon :P

by ErianDragonborn
September 6, 2015

Here, I don't mean the roleplay challenges that tell you to play the story as mage only (there are plenty of those challenges on the web).

The type of challenge I am looking for is something which can be done in, say, 5 minutes. Like: stack 10 cheeses.

I have no idea how long these will take to reasonably complete. In fact, I haven't tried any of them O:)

- Stack as many cheeses as you can in 1 minute.
- Fus-Ro-Dah all goats and wolves off the mountain on the path to High Hrothgar in 3 minutes.
- Hunt 5 deer with bow and arrow in a location of preference in 2 minutes.
- Run from the Throat of the World to Whiterun in 5 minutes. (outside xbox actually did this challenge, althoug I forgot the time they set...)

Anyone know some more? Or if you tried some of these and made a video from them, post a link! I will try some of these (and your suggestions perhaps) soon :P

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Shoot an arrow, fast travel, see it land right beside you.

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Imezi
September 14, 2015
Sharsosah

lol..

by Imezi
September 14, 2015
Sharsosah

lol..

Frinmulaar
September 14, 2015
How about: shoot an arrow at an NPC, fast travel to their location, and initiate conversation before the arrow hits them.
by Frinmulaar
September 14, 2015
How about: shoot an arrow at an NPC, fast travel to their location, and initiate conversation before the arrow hits them.

ErianDragonborn
September 15, 2015
Freymulaar

Oh wow. I know that you can catch up with an arrow or fire bolt using slow time (although I'm not sure if I slowed time more with the spell I made than the vanilla slow time shout) but I never tried fast traveling.
I'll give it a go :P

by ErianDragonborn
September 15, 2015
Freymulaar

Oh wow. I know that you can catch up with an arrow or fire bolt using slow time (although I'm not sure if I slowed time more with the spell I made than the vanilla slow time shout) but I never tried fast traveling.
I'll give it a go :P

SAA2000
September 17, 2015
You should get the journal of the dragon born mod and keep a day by day roleplay journal. I did it and it's pretty cool
by SAA2000
September 17, 2015
You should get the journal of the dragon born mod and keep a day by day roleplay journal. I did it and it's pretty cool

Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

Shoot yourself with a fully drawn bow.

by Grolahmul
September 17, 2015

ErianDragonborn
September 27, 2015
Grolahmul

Should have tried that when trying to catch up with the arrows using fast travel... But I forgot... And I am not sure if I uploaded it already.

by ErianDragonborn
September 27, 2015
Grolahmul

Should have tried that when trying to catch up with the arrows using fast travel... But I forgot... And I am not sure if I uploaded it already.

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

Overencumber yourself with nothing but scrolls and charge (or walk) into Solitude and start jinxing everything. It is surprisingly diificult, see how long you can last.

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

Overencumber yourself with nothing but scrolls and charge (or walk) into Solitude and start jinxing everything. It is surprisingly diificult, see how long you can last.

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

Who else watched the video of the arrows hitting NPCs like orbital strikes on the Solitude docks?

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

Who else watched the video of the arrows hitting NPCs like orbital strikes on the Solitude docks?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.