Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

US Navy ITE Session

Mirkrilaar
September 6, 2015
When going through boot camp, occasionally we would either screw up as an individual, group or as an entire division. When this occurred, we commenced and ITE session, or "Intense Training Exercise". They usually consisted of several exercises until 45 minutes passed. This is usually what an ITE session consisted of. Of course, I cannot provide "motivation" or "encouragement" for it, so that would be up to you to do if you think you can handle it.

ITE session: 50 4-count jumping jacks, 20 3-count squats, 20 3-count flutter kicks, 20 10-count pushups, 20 3-count running planks, 40 3-count crunches, 20 3-count pillar bridges, and 5 minutes of arm circles overhead. DO NOT DROP ARMS AT ALL!! Time resets if you do.
by Mirkrilaar
September 6, 2015
When going through boot camp, occasionally we would either screw up as an individual, group or as an entire division. When this occurred, we commenced and ITE session, or "Intense Training Exercise". They usually consisted of several exercises until 45 minutes passed. This is usually what an ITE session consisted of. Of course, I cannot provide "motivation" or "encouragement" for it, so that would be up to you to do if you think you can handle it.

ITE session: 50 4-count jumping jacks, 20 3-count squats, 20 3-count flutter kicks, 20 10-count pushups, 20 3-count running planks, 40 3-count crunches, 20 3-count pillar bridges, and 5 minutes of arm circles overhead. DO NOT DROP ARMS AT ALL!! Time resets if you do.

Katherine
September 6, 2015

You might need to explain the n-count *s, Mirk :p

by Katherine
September 6, 2015

You might need to explain the n-count *s, Mirk :p

Mirkrilaar
September 6, 2015
If you're not sure what a 10-count push up is, there is a magical thing called "Google".
by Mirkrilaar
September 6, 2015
If you're not sure what a 10-count push up is, there is a magical thing called "Google".

Katherine
September 6, 2015

But it is so much more fun to vamp off of the mods, though.

by Katherine
September 6, 2015

But it is so much more fun to vamp off of the mods, though.

Loniizrath
September 7, 2015
I don't think I realized until now how screwed we all are by having one of our moderators in the military. Especially the one who already had a reputation for being a bit of a hardass.
by Loniizrath
September 7, 2015
I don't think I realized until now how screwed we all are by having one of our moderators in the military. Especially the one who already had a reputation for being a bit of a hardass.

Mirkrilaar
September 7, 2015
Now you realize? Congratulations Loniizrath! You're special. Like special ed!
by Mirkrilaar
September 7, 2015
Now you realize? Congratulations Loniizrath! You're special. Like special ed!

Loniizrath
September 7, 2015
Yes yes, I know. *That* kind of special. What is it they say about those kinds of people? Takes one to see one I believe?
by Loniizrath
September 7, 2015
Yes yes, I know. *That* kind of special. What is it they say about those kinds of people? Takes one to see one I believe?

Mirkrilaar
September 7, 2015
I don't think that's it. I think it's more like In about to rip your throat out through your asshole.
by Mirkrilaar
September 7, 2015
I don't think that's it. I think it's more like In about to rip your throat out through your asshole.

Loniizrath
September 7, 2015
Okay, you've pretty clearly had a bad day, so I'm just gonna leave this thread alone for a few weeks.
by Loniizrath
September 7, 2015
Okay, you've pretty clearly had a bad day, so I'm just gonna leave this thread alone for a few weeks.

Mirkrilaar
September 7, 2015
Nah, that's just what my RDC always said. I thought it was funny. Haha
by Mirkrilaar
September 7, 2015
Nah, that's just what my RDC always said. I thought it was funny. Haha

Loniizrath
September 7, 2015
Ah, okay. Navy sure sounds like fun...
by Loniizrath
September 7, 2015
Ah, okay. Navy sure sounds like fun...

Mirkrilaar
September 7, 2015
Only hard part was boot camp. After that, it only gets easier.
by Mirkrilaar
September 7, 2015
Only hard part was boot camp. After that, it only gets easier.

dovahnite
September 8, 2015

Saw the title and thought a spam bot had gotten through or something :P

We did something similar to this during cross country practice when I was in high school, minus the arm things. Haven't done any since then, maybe I'll consider giving it a shot one of these days . . .

by dovahnite
September 8, 2015

Saw the title and thought a spam bot had gotten through or something :P

We did something similar to this during cross country practice when I was in high school, minus the arm things. Haven't done any since then, maybe I'll consider giving it a shot one of these days . . .

DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2015
If you're struggle double the amount.
by DovahKiinZaan
September 8, 2015
If you're struggle double the amount.

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

Question Mirkrilaar: What do you think of the US Department of Veteran Affairs?

Sorry, I like making jokes about the government being assholes. Oh well, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR DONALD TRUMP! (Sorry, couldn't help it!)

On a more serious note: Good Lord those exercises! I have problems with my bones, so just thinking about it is painful. And I thought High School Gym was bad.

Also:

I need to meet your RDC! I can learn all kinds of sadistic things to imagine. I love gore! Well, my sadism is more dependant on my mood. If I'm pissed, I find happiness in watching/imagining suffering. If I am happy, well I kind. When I am neutral, I act "normal." Well, normal for a sociopath, who really hates people. And loves to annoy Nationalists, and make political jokes. Oh, there I go: off on a tangent again. Well, a couple of tangents. I'm probably being a little annoying aren't I? I hope I am, annoying others to get rid of irritation. It really works, try it some time.

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

Question Mirkrilaar: What do you think of the US Department of Veteran Affairs?

Sorry, I like making jokes about the government being assholes. Oh well, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR DONALD TRUMP! (Sorry, couldn't help it!)

On a more serious note: Good Lord those exercises! I have problems with my bones, so just thinking about it is painful. And I thought High School Gym was bad.

Also:

I need to meet your RDC! I can learn all kinds of sadistic things to imagine. I love gore! Well, my sadism is more dependant on my mood. If I'm pissed, I find happiness in watching/imagining suffering. If I am happy, well I kind. When I am neutral, I act "normal." Well, normal for a sociopath, who really hates people. And loves to annoy Nationalists, and make political jokes. Oh, there I go: off on a tangent again. Well, a couple of tangents. I'm probably being a little annoying aren't I? I hope I am, annoying others to get rid of irritation. It really works, try it some time.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.