A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who are your Skyrim characters?

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 17, 2013

My first character was a Nord axe-and-shield warrior.  She was a generally honorable person, and joined the Companions as her only guild.  After a while it got bland to play as her, so I switched to something different.

My second character is a Dunmer mage-assassin.  She's incredibly fun to play because her Alchemy is maxed out, and potions/poisons can be hilariously powerful at that level.  All of her magic skills are at max as well.  I think of her as possessing incredible power, and trying to constantly rationalize when and how she should use it.  She tries to be moral, but doesn't feel bound to the law for law's sake, so vigilantism and espionage are okay in her books.

I also have an Argonian two-handed fighter, who does heroic deeds trying to overcome the prejudice against his people, and a Khajiit monk that I play with the HUD turned off and the difficulty set to Master to really immerse myself in the roleplaying aspect.

Enough about my characters, who do you play as?

by paarthurnax
February 17, 2013

My first character was a Nord axe-and-shield warrior.  She was a generally honorable person, and joined the Companions as her only guild.  After a while it got bland to play as her, so I switched to something different.

My second character is a Dunmer mage-assassin.  She's incredibly fun to play because her Alchemy is maxed out, and potions/poisons can be hilariously powerful at that level.  All of her magic skills are at max as well.  I think of her as possessing incredible power, and trying to constantly rationalize when and how she should use it.  She tries to be moral, but doesn't feel bound to the law for law's sake, so vigilantism and espionage are okay in her books.

I also have an Argonian two-handed fighter, who does heroic deeds trying to overcome the prejudice against his people, and a Khajiit monk that I play with the HUD turned off and the difficulty set to Master to really immerse myself in the roleplaying aspect.

Enough about my characters, who do you play as?

RedCartographer
February 18, 2013

I've burned through several characters, mostly due to game breaking bugs but eventually that smoothed out.

One of my current characters is Raelynth Ecthelion, she's an imperial, uses heavy armor with a stealth skill of 98, her archery is maxed out and I'm working on her dual wielding now. She's sort of like my renowned warrior type, she's the thane of every hold has every home and has built three and such and keeps an extensive collection of trophies from her adventures as well as raising two children and playing with them when she isn't busy. She's what I would consider an accomplished horseman (woman?) since anywhere her horse can go she always rides and always fights on horseback. However the only reason she participated in the civil wars was pretty much to shut everyone up. Just to blow off steam she might go and annihilate some bandits in her werewolf form. ^^

My second character is Zar'roc Oathbreaker, Argonian, Assassin, Zar’roc lives off the land the only thing he’s ever paid for was the house he’s building. He’s also the character that seems to always have really weird things happen to him, like for example…. Necromancers bringing chickens back to life to try and kill him. Zar’roc never seems to get a break, since the game is set to master difficulty and lives off of whatever he can find or make only. 

by RedCartographer
February 18, 2013

I've burned through several characters, mostly due to game breaking bugs but eventually that smoothed out.

One of my current characters is Raelynth Ecthelion, she's an imperial, uses heavy armor with a stealth skill of 98, her archery is maxed out and I'm working on her dual wielding now. She's sort of like my renowned warrior type, she's the thane of every hold has every home and has built three and such and keeps an extensive collection of trophies from her adventures as well as raising two children and playing with them when she isn't busy. She's what I would consider an accomplished horseman (woman?) since anywhere her horse can go she always rides and always fights on horseback. However the only reason she participated in the civil wars was pretty much to shut everyone up. Just to blow off steam she might go and annihilate some bandits in her werewolf form. ^^

My second character is Zar'roc Oathbreaker, Argonian, Assassin, Zar’roc lives off the land the only thing he’s ever paid for was the house he’s building. He’s also the character that seems to always have really weird things happen to him, like for example…. Necromancers bringing chickens back to life to try and kill him. Zar’roc never seems to get a break, since the game is set to master difficulty and lives off of whatever he can find or make only. 

Charr
February 22, 2013

I have quite a few characters that I like to play. At the moment I have decided to try out a heavy armor archer. I decided to go as an Imperial on this one, mainy because I almost never play as one, and wanted to change things up a bit. The armor soaks up quite a lot of damage while I shoot, so there is no need for sneaking, and alchemy helps keep me alive. I travel with the Argonian Derkeethus, who is also an archer, and we fill many enemies with arrows long before they reach us.

I also play a Bosmer thief, who generally avoids combat. It is quite the challenge to go through most areas without fighting anything, but when I do, stealth, archery, and poisons are the emplements that I use. Having pickpocket at max has led to some interesting results, where I am able to take someones weapon right off their person before confronting them. She is also extremly rich, having "earned" over 200 billion gold.

I have an Argonian warrior who is maxed in almost every skill, but fights in light armor with a two-handed sword. Due to his smithing, enchanting, and destruction skills/perks, his equipment is very powerful, which helps a lot, considering that I only play on master difficulty.

I recently started playing an Orc assassin who only uses daggers, poison, and stealth for killing. She also uses smithing to make sure she is getting the most out of her weapons that she can. Coupled with potions and Berzerk, her sneak attacks are more deadly than most.

Another character I had a lot of fun playing was a heavy armored Kahjiit who only used his fists and shouts to fight with. It was with this character that I really learned ho to dodge arrows from enemy archers, as well as the uses of many of the shouts that I don't use on other characters. I use enchanting to get more unarmed damage, and smithing because hey, why not?

My Breton mage was one of the more challenging character that I created, mainy because I'm not used to that style of gamepay, and have always has a hard time with mages in general accross many games. The farther I get, though, I have a bit of an easier time of it. Having staves a long for combat has turned into an essential, and I'll never forget the time I turned a man into solid gold with the Wabbajack.

The first character I created though, was my Dunmer, Dart. He is the reincarnation of my Morrowind and Oblivion character. He has always had the knack for collecting legendary artifacts, and using them all at the same time. He started out as an assassin, but quickly became an adept warrior and wizard on top of that. He wears a mixture of heavy and light armor, all a smattering of Deadric relics and powerful artifacts found in his travels.

by Charr
February 22, 2013

I have quite a few characters that I like to play. At the moment I have decided to try out a heavy armor archer. I decided to go as an Imperial on this one, mainy because I almost never play as one, and wanted to change things up a bit. The armor soaks up quite a lot of damage while I shoot, so there is no need for sneaking, and alchemy helps keep me alive. I travel with the Argonian Derkeethus, who is also an archer, and we fill many enemies with arrows long before they reach us.

I also play a Bosmer thief, who generally avoids combat. It is quite the challenge to go through most areas without fighting anything, but when I do, stealth, archery, and poisons are the emplements that I use. Having pickpocket at max has led to some interesting results, where I am able to take someones weapon right off their person before confronting them. She is also extremly rich, having "earned" over 200 billion gold.

I have an Argonian warrior who is maxed in almost every skill, but fights in light armor with a two-handed sword. Due to his smithing, enchanting, and destruction skills/perks, his equipment is very powerful, which helps a lot, considering that I only play on master difficulty.

I recently started playing an Orc assassin who only uses daggers, poison, and stealth for killing. She also uses smithing to make sure she is getting the most out of her weapons that she can. Coupled with potions and Berzerk, her sneak attacks are more deadly than most.

Another character I had a lot of fun playing was a heavy armored Kahjiit who only used his fists and shouts to fight with. It was with this character that I really learned ho to dodge arrows from enemy archers, as well as the uses of many of the shouts that I don't use on other characters. I use enchanting to get more unarmed damage, and smithing because hey, why not?

My Breton mage was one of the more challenging character that I created, mainy because I'm not used to that style of gamepay, and have always has a hard time with mages in general accross many games. The farther I get, though, I have a bit of an easier time of it. Having staves a long for combat has turned into an essential, and I'll never forget the time I turned a man into solid gold with the Wabbajack.

The first character I created though, was my Dunmer, Dart. He is the reincarnation of my Morrowind and Oblivion character. He has always had the knack for collecting legendary artifacts, and using them all at the same time. He started out as an assassin, but quickly became an adept warrior and wizard on top of that. He wears a mixture of heavy and light armor, all a smattering of Deadric relics and powerful artifacts found in his travels.

otakufreak40
March 21, 2013

My most recent character is Ariana, a female Altmer who trains mostly as a mage, but is skilled enough with a dagger in emergencies. A supporter of the Empire, she joined the Legion's fight against the Stormcloaks. She has some minor smithing skills, and crafted her own Elven armor and dagger. She also is a skilled enchanter and often gives the most powerful enchanted items to her new friend and housecarl, Lydia. She is very powerful in the Thu'um, and knows at least a small portion of 20 different Shouts, her personal favorite being Aura Whisper. (Played on Novice difficulty only.)

Another one of my characters is an Orsimer Stormcloak named Gon-Suk who worries that the Empire may soon take away his people's religious rights as they started to do with the Nords. His days in the land of the Nords have only just begun, and he still has yet to discover that he is the last Dragonborn. (Played on Master difficulty only.)

My other characters all managed to either be forgotten or deleted.

by otakufreak40
March 21, 2013

My most recent character is Ariana, a female Altmer who trains mostly as a mage, but is skilled enough with a dagger in emergencies. A supporter of the Empire, she joined the Legion's fight against the Stormcloaks. She has some minor smithing skills, and crafted her own Elven armor and dagger. She also is a skilled enchanter and often gives the most powerful enchanted items to her new friend and housecarl, Lydia. She is very powerful in the Thu'um, and knows at least a small portion of 20 different Shouts, her personal favorite being Aura Whisper. (Played on Novice difficulty only.)

Another one of my characters is an Orsimer Stormcloak named Gon-Suk who worries that the Empire may soon take away his people's religious rights as they started to do with the Nords. His days in the land of the Nords have only just begun, and he still has yet to discover that he is the last Dragonborn. (Played on Master difficulty only.)

My other characters all managed to either be forgotten or deleted.

Kodaavzii
March 22, 2013

I have two characters, both female Nords. The first one is Elissa, who is a one-handed warrior and carries around a shiled... because I don't know. I don't reall use it, but it's there. Light armor, not a lot of perks anywhere, only joined the companions. I got bored pretty quickly (level 16 or 17) so I created my second character, Prema: Light armor, archer, assassin and thief. I've played through the thieves guild and pretty much the whole Dark Brotherhood with her, and so I don't really want to switch back to my other character since Prema is 10+ levels ahead. Pretty sure I'm going to finish the game with her.

One thing I really hated though, was that I got used to having a companion hang out with me on quests while playing Elissa, and they would have my back while I went spelunking. I can't take anyone with me when playing as Prema because my tactic is to pick off people one-by-one, hiding in another hallway after each kill. The moment enemies appear, the companion AI kicks in and there's no real way of stopping it. Unless you want to tell them to sit tight for a second, but I end up forgetting about them in the middle of the mountains. Doh.

otakufreak40- What's your favourite enchantment/the best one in your opinion? I'm starting to attempt more magical things now, but I only have frost damage, fire damage and magica boost. They're also not all that large, and I'm not sure how to raise the numbers.

by Kodaavzii
March 22, 2013

I have two characters, both female Nords. The first one is Elissa, who is a one-handed warrior and carries around a shiled... because I don't know. I don't reall use it, but it's there. Light armor, not a lot of perks anywhere, only joined the companions. I got bored pretty quickly (level 16 or 17) so I created my second character, Prema: Light armor, archer, assassin and thief. I've played through the thieves guild and pretty much the whole Dark Brotherhood with her, and so I don't really want to switch back to my other character since Prema is 10+ levels ahead. Pretty sure I'm going to finish the game with her.

One thing I really hated though, was that I got used to having a companion hang out with me on quests while playing Elissa, and they would have my back while I went spelunking. I can't take anyone with me when playing as Prema because my tactic is to pick off people one-by-one, hiding in another hallway after each kill. The moment enemies appear, the companion AI kicks in and there's no real way of stopping it. Unless you want to tell them to sit tight for a second, but I end up forgetting about them in the middle of the mountains. Doh.

otakufreak40- What's your favourite enchantment/the best one in your opinion? I'm starting to attempt more magical things now, but I only have frost damage, fire damage and magica boost. They're also not all that large, and I'm not sure how to raise the numbers.

otakufreak40
March 25, 2013
Kodaavzii

Well, it depends on what situation you're in. If you're fighting a bunch of Draugr, for example, the Fiery Soul Trap enchant (found in Ironbind Barrow on a Steel Battleaxe) put on a Silver Sword (found during the Companions questline) to be an excelent choice. All undead are weak against fire, and the Silver Sword does extra damage in and of itself. The best part of that is the fact that there's an Enchanting Table in the same room that you can first get Silver Swords/Greatswords, an that you get a word (for Whirlwind Sprint) in the same room as the Battleaxe.

For Prema's stealthiness, you can put Fortify Sneak on gloves, boots, rings, and necklaces. Not only are they good for a stealthy build, but they are also some of the most valuable enchanted items in the game. If you're fortunate enough to find the elusive Paralyze enchantment, then put that on your Dagger. If you're fighting a high level opponet, they may not die from one sneak attack, so the paralysis forces them to lie there while you finish them off. And, as with Fortify Sneak, Paralysis is a very great money maker should you be done with that weapon in particular.

Regardless, completion of the Azura's Star quest is almost mandatory for anyone who wishes to seriously train Enchanting. Assuming you choose Azura's Star (the item), you can not trap black souls (men and mer) but you have a reusable Greater Soul Gem. If you choose the Black Star, you cannot trap white souls anymore, but have an unlimited Black Soul Gem.

One final note: if you plan to have no followers with you, put (Fiery) Soul Trap as low as possible. You have more charges this way.

by otakufreak40
March 25, 2013
Kodaavzii

Well, it depends on what situation you're in. If you're fighting a bunch of Draugr, for example, the Fiery Soul Trap enchant (found in Ironbind Barrow on a Steel Battleaxe) put on a Silver Sword (found during the Companions questline) to be an excelent choice. All undead are weak against fire, and the Silver Sword does extra damage in and of itself. The best part of that is the fact that there's an Enchanting Table in the same room that you can first get Silver Swords/Greatswords, an that you get a word (for Whirlwind Sprint) in the same room as the Battleaxe.

For Prema's stealthiness, you can put Fortify Sneak on gloves, boots, rings, and necklaces. Not only are they good for a stealthy build, but they are also some of the most valuable enchanted items in the game. If you're fortunate enough to find the elusive Paralyze enchantment, then put that on your Dagger. If you're fighting a high level opponet, they may not die from one sneak attack, so the paralysis forces them to lie there while you finish them off. And, as with Fortify Sneak, Paralysis is a very great money maker should you be done with that weapon in particular.

Regardless, completion of the Azura's Star quest is almost mandatory for anyone who wishes to seriously train Enchanting. Assuming you choose Azura's Star (the item), you can not trap black souls (men and mer) but you have a reusable Greater Soul Gem. If you choose the Black Star, you cannot trap white souls anymore, but have an unlimited Black Soul Gem.

One final note: if you plan to have no followers with you, put (Fiery) Soul Trap as low as possible. You have more charges this way.

ASTORKiT
March 25, 2013

Arrives late to the conversation with Starbucks

Well, phew, here we go guys.

• Faenos / Altmer / Conjuration Master
    • Vampire, Lawful Evil, Archmage
    • Neutral CW
    • Volkihar Vampire
    • "Touch me again and I will have you arrested for assult."
  • Miaq'Lu / Khajiit / Archer
    • Chaotic Good, Nightingale
    • Neutral CW
    • "Right between the eyes, khajiit has good aim, no?"
  • Ahlianna D'Alphonse / Bosmer / Assassin
    • Lawful Evil, Listener
    • Imperial CW
    • "I fight for my Empire, and for the one I love."
  • Dreynos Areno / Dunmer / Assassin
    • Werewolf, Ex-Neutral Evil, now Neutral Good
    • Ex-Empire, now Stormcloak CW
    • Dawnguard, Thane of Nine Holds, Hero of Solstheim
    • "I figured that with who I am, perhaps I can do something for my people."
  • Marseth / Altmer / Justiciar
    • Lawful Evil bordering Chaotic Evil
    • Aldmeri Dominion, Imperial CW
    • "When something is sick, medcine is administered by a healer. We are the healers, and this war is the medicine."

by ASTORKiT
March 25, 2013

Arrives late to the conversation with Starbucks

Well, phew, here we go guys.

• Faenos / Altmer / Conjuration Master
    • Vampire, Lawful Evil, Archmage
    • Neutral CW
    • Volkihar Vampire
    • "Touch me again and I will have you arrested for assult."
  • Miaq'Lu / Khajiit / Archer
    • Chaotic Good, Nightingale
    • Neutral CW
    • "Right between the eyes, khajiit has good aim, no?"
  • Ahlianna D'Alphonse / Bosmer / Assassin
    • Lawful Evil, Listener
    • Imperial CW
    • "I fight for my Empire, and for the one I love."
  • Dreynos Areno / Dunmer / Assassin
    • Werewolf, Ex-Neutral Evil, now Neutral Good
    • Ex-Empire, now Stormcloak CW
    • Dawnguard, Thane of Nine Holds, Hero of Solstheim
    • "I figured that with who I am, perhaps I can do something for my people."
  • Marseth / Altmer / Justiciar
    • Lawful Evil bordering Chaotic Evil
    • Aldmeri Dominion, Imperial CW
    • "When something is sick, medcine is administered by a healer. We are the healers, and this war is the medicine."

Chevvy
March 26, 2013

I have two characters.

My first one is a Redguard named Altuz. He's a master assassin, wielding two blades but sometimes using magic too (mainly destruction). It's still fun to play with him because he grew pretty strong in combat now. At the beginning I had to use bow and arrows a lot because of light armour he was pretty fast killed by draugrs.

My second one is a mage Bosmer named Yoldaal using also mainly desruction but I train him now also illusion and alterarion. And he uses bow and arrows a lot because he's a bosmer and feels better having one. He's the first mage I created and I had some troubles in the beginnnings with him but I got it now how it works playing as a mage. so it's quite fun to play with him, too. but I still prefer my first one.

I had some other characters before those two but they've been allrounders or just warriors. But since I don't really like the combat system I don't play them anymore (I have other games were playing as warriors is more fun to me).

oh and both are werewolves, tho Yoldaas is actually wearing vampire armour lol
They still haven't decided between stormcloaks or imperials yet and I doubt they ever will. But both joined dawnguard!

by Chevvy
March 26, 2013

I have two characters.

My first one is a Redguard named Altuz. He's a master assassin, wielding two blades but sometimes using magic too (mainly destruction). It's still fun to play with him because he grew pretty strong in combat now. At the beginning I had to use bow and arrows a lot because of light armour he was pretty fast killed by draugrs.

My second one is a mage Bosmer named Yoldaal using also mainly desruction but I train him now also illusion and alterarion. And he uses bow and arrows a lot because he's a bosmer and feels better having one. He's the first mage I created and I had some troubles in the beginnnings with him but I got it now how it works playing as a mage. so it's quite fun to play with him, too. but I still prefer my first one.

I had some other characters before those two but they've been allrounders or just warriors. But since I don't really like the combat system I don't play them anymore (I have other games were playing as warriors is more fun to me).

oh and both are werewolves, tho Yoldaas is actually wearing vampire armour lol
They still haven't decided between stormcloaks or imperials yet and I doubt they ever will. But both joined dawnguard!

Kodaavzii
April 11, 2013

Otakufreak: Thanks a bunch! I'll definitely put all of that to good use.

ASTORKiT: No Starbucks for us? For shame!

Chevvy: Is Dawnguard DLC worth the purchse, would you say? I'm quite interested in it, but not sure if I want to torture my wallet anymore.

by Kodaavzii
April 11, 2013

Otakufreak: Thanks a bunch! I'll definitely put all of that to good use.

ASTORKiT: No Starbucks for us? For shame!

Chevvy: Is Dawnguard DLC worth the purchse, would you say? I'm quite interested in it, but not sure if I want to torture my wallet anymore.

Chevvy
April 12, 2013

Well I think it was worth it. I haven't payed much for it since I had to wait such a long time until ps3 release date. I just payed 10€ instead of 20€ so it was worth for me.
Dawnguard has a nice story so far (but the one of Dragonborn is much better). I don't want to spoil you but if you're a big fan of discovering new nice and wonderful looking places then Dawnguard has definitely some! And there's something that has to do with the snow elves, while doing the mainquest. hope that helped you a bit with your decision

and back to topic:
I just made a new character, named him "Gahrot" and hes going to be a thief using illusion. pretty hard to play as a thief cause I don't want to kill people everytime and I don't know if I'll ever start the mainquest with him. He hasn't learned a single dragonshout yet and the gameplay is a lot different now when I compare him to my other characters (the assassin and the destruction mage). but it's a lot of fun to have something different and it's a new challenge!

by Chevvy
April 12, 2013

Well I think it was worth it. I haven't payed much for it since I had to wait such a long time until ps3 release date. I just payed 10€ instead of 20€ so it was worth for me.
Dawnguard has a nice story so far (but the one of Dragonborn is much better). I don't want to spoil you but if you're a big fan of discovering new nice and wonderful looking places then Dawnguard has definitely some! And there's something that has to do with the snow elves, while doing the mainquest. hope that helped you a bit with your decision

and back to topic:
I just made a new character, named him "Gahrot" and hes going to be a thief using illusion. pretty hard to play as a thief cause I don't want to kill people everytime and I don't know if I'll ever start the mainquest with him. He hasn't learned a single dragonshout yet and the gameplay is a lot different now when I compare him to my other characters (the assassin and the destruction mage). but it's a lot of fun to have something different and it's a new challenge!

scrptrx
April 16, 2013

My first was Brynja, Nord warrior, did the main quest at a low level then did Companion quests. Level 48, never finished any other factions because wanted to try out new ways of fighting. Married Vorstag who obviously misses Markarth. Oh well.

Morrigan, Breton mage, loves to blow shit up with fire runes and conjure minions to fight for her. Married Erik the Slayer on whim because she has a soft spot for redheads. Regretted it once she realized how he never shuts up about anything, ever.

Nyil, Redguard hunter, loves to make potions and poisons and shoot an arrow through people's eyes. Married Ralof thanks to a mod (finally). Still like level 20 and hasn't gone to see the Greybeards yet. Fuck that - Thieve's Guild quests!

Then shit got serious in my graduate degree and I had to stop playing. 

I created a guy DB for the first time, though. Breton mage with crazy mod-hair dreadlocks, Linnras Tyraevi (a play on Norse words...). I may actually finished the Winterhold quests with him in like 5 years when I have the time.

I like the human races in this game more than the others. I played WoW for years, and gave most of my time to non-humans (I really miss playing my Draenei hunt and Nelf droo...sigh), so I don't feel especially racist or anything in Skyrim. heh.

by scrptrx
April 16, 2013

My first was Brynja, Nord warrior, did the main quest at a low level then did Companion quests. Level 48, never finished any other factions because wanted to try out new ways of fighting. Married Vorstag who obviously misses Markarth. Oh well.

Morrigan, Breton mage, loves to blow shit up with fire runes and conjure minions to fight for her. Married Erik the Slayer on whim because she has a soft spot for redheads. Regretted it once she realized how he never shuts up about anything, ever.

Nyil, Redguard hunter, loves to make potions and poisons and shoot an arrow through people's eyes. Married Ralof thanks to a mod (finally). Still like level 20 and hasn't gone to see the Greybeards yet. Fuck that - Thieve's Guild quests!

Then shit got serious in my graduate degree and I had to stop playing. 

I created a guy DB for the first time, though. Breton mage with crazy mod-hair dreadlocks, Linnras Tyraevi (a play on Norse words...). I may actually finished the Winterhold quests with him in like 5 years when I have the time.

I like the human races in this game more than the others. I played WoW for years, and gave most of my time to non-humans (I really miss playing my Draenei hunt and Nelf droo...sigh), so I don't feel especially racist or anything in Skyrim. heh.

Alduin
April 18, 2013

My main character is a High Elf Master Archer by the name of Faelian, the backstory I have him is that he's the secret illegitimate Brother of Elenwen and is conflicted between joining the Aldmeri Dominion since he both despises what they do, yet craves the power and dominance that's in his blood - He's a skilled smith when it comes to light armour and an excellent thief and a master at Archery and Enchanting - He's the Listener for the Dark Brotherhood and spends most of his time hunting and mining around his Sanctuary in Dawnstar before making armour and enchanted weapons and selling them on. -- I have a load more characters with their own unique backstories that all intertwine, but it would take me an age to write them all out here haha 

by Alduin
April 18, 2013

My main character is a High Elf Master Archer by the name of Faelian, the backstory I have him is that he's the secret illegitimate Brother of Elenwen and is conflicted between joining the Aldmeri Dominion since he both despises what they do, yet craves the power and dominance that's in his blood - He's a skilled smith when it comes to light armour and an excellent thief and a master at Archery and Enchanting - He's the Listener for the Dark Brotherhood and spends most of his time hunting and mining around his Sanctuary in Dawnstar before making armour and enchanted weapons and selling them on. -- I have a load more characters with their own unique backstories that all intertwine, but it would take me an age to write them all out here haha 

fowlron
April 26, 2013

My first was a nord that just wanted to do everything he could

He firstly started with the companions warrior guild, then helped the thiefs for some time, discovered he was the dragon born, and he is now the arch mage of winterhold and the leader of the thielves guild as well as the dark brotherhood

My second is a Khajit, with a good sniaking and that started with honor with the companions (Im a werewolf cat-man f*ck yeah). He is now a GREAT archer (level 75 just for you to know) and that turned out to be the dragonborn (i readed this thread and it seems that are a lot of dragonborns out there... Strange). Now, he is trying to stop alduin while he gets a better acher with her shield-sister, Aela.

by fowlron
April 26, 2013

My first was a nord that just wanted to do everything he could

He firstly started with the companions warrior guild, then helped the thiefs for some time, discovered he was the dragon born, and he is now the arch mage of winterhold and the leader of the thielves guild as well as the dark brotherhood

My second is a Khajit, with a good sniaking and that started with honor with the companions (Im a werewolf cat-man f*ck yeah). He is now a GREAT archer (level 75 just for you to know) and that turned out to be the dragonborn (i readed this thread and it seems that are a lot of dragonborns out there... Strange). Now, he is trying to stop alduin while he gets a better acher with her shield-sister, Aela.

Aalakem
June 26, 2013

My first was a Kajit that did what he wanted when he wanted. he would help people for fun. and kill who he wanted he was a bow wheilding, sneaking maniac. he was also a werewolf. He liked murdering entire cities.

My  second was a half sword half bow wheilder. (i dont remember what else)

And my third im doing a lets play with. you can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thm2EpfqzBM

by Aalakem
June 26, 2013

My first was a Kajit that did what he wanted when he wanted. he would help people for fun. and kill who he wanted he was a bow wheilding, sneaking maniac. he was also a werewolf. He liked murdering entire cities.

My  second was a half sword half bow wheilder. (i dont remember what else)

And my third im doing a lets play with. you can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thm2EpfqzBM

Qiirohviin
July 18, 2013

My very first character is Euthaeus, a Bosmer who hails not from any distinct land, but who chose very early on to live in the wilderness, surviving off of any and all resources/gear he finds along his way. A master of the Arcane Arts of every school and a very skilled archer to boot, he and his life-long friend Illia have vanquished Alduin and continue to restore peace to the wide expanses of Tamriel. He now explores the frosted plains of Skyrim, and to this day he lays the rampant undead to rest in every tomb or cave he comes across. Having completed his training as Dragonborn AND mastered every shout known to man, his ultimate goal is to find peace between Man and Dovah.

Technicalities

Level 98 Bosmer, Legendary Difficulty, Master of Destruction, Conjuration, Restoration, Alteration, Illusion, and Archery. All 48 Words of Power learned and active. 8 Daedric Artifacts collected thus far.

Needless to say, very proud of this character!

-Qiirohviin 

by Qiirohviin
July 18, 2013

My very first character is Euthaeus, a Bosmer who hails not from any distinct land, but who chose very early on to live in the wilderness, surviving off of any and all resources/gear he finds along his way. A master of the Arcane Arts of every school and a very skilled archer to boot, he and his life-long friend Illia have vanquished Alduin and continue to restore peace to the wide expanses of Tamriel. He now explores the frosted plains of Skyrim, and to this day he lays the rampant undead to rest in every tomb or cave he comes across. Having completed his training as Dragonborn AND mastered every shout known to man, his ultimate goal is to find peace between Man and Dovah.

Technicalities

Level 98 Bosmer, Legendary Difficulty, Master of Destruction, Conjuration, Restoration, Alteration, Illusion, and Archery. All 48 Words of Power learned and active. 8 Daedric Artifacts collected thus far.

Needless to say, very proud of this character!

-Qiirohviin 

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.