Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

OP character storing

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

I know how much people want to make any kind of cool or OP character and put them somewhere where they won't forget it, that's what you can do here so feel free to place any kind of cool, boss, or OP character here. There are no requirments for the skelly's so put anything you want in your skelly alright. Imma just put some of my characters skelly's on here but your free to put any kind of character here :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

I know how much people want to make any kind of cool or OP character and put them somewhere where they won't forget it, that's what you can do here so feel free to place any kind of cool, boss, or OP character here. There are no requirments for the skelly's so put anything you want in your skelly alright. Imma just put some of my characters skelly's on here but your free to put any kind of character here :)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 18, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

(Yay! I can create Sauriil's true Skelly! Additions/changes from the weaker form will be bolded)

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer/Aedra

Major skills: Knows all spells from all schools of magic

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, All Destruction Spells, All Conjuration Spells and All Divination Spells

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn aided by pieces of their corresponding God inside of them, Sauriil with Auri-El, Makor with Malacath and Falin with Y'ffre. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . . 

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim (because it is boring, of course) in centuries and travels Nirn. But he mostly visits Vvardenfell as it is his birthplace.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease. He also has the ability to use the powers of Auri-El, although this drains him of his strength and he gets into a coma for a whole week. And an even more powerful ability will cause Auri-El to take control of his body. This will put him into a coma for a whole month.

Misc 2: Sauriil has created many more spells, and an entire school of magic. This school of magic is called Divination, which allows the user to create whatever they wish (among other Divine powers), even if it doesn't exist (yet). This school of magic requires immense skill and, so far, is only know by Sauriil Adorin. He also knows of spells forgotten, or never learned by mortals. For example: Black Fire.

Misc 3: Sauriil has read all of the Black Books and gained one power from each (all of the mage related ones, ie. his spells cost zero magicka now). And is even working with Hermaeus Mora in creating an eighth Black Book.

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

(Yay! I can create Sauriil's true Skelly! Additions/changes from the weaker form will be bolded)

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer/Aedra

Major skills: Knows all spells from all schools of magic

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, All Destruction Spells, All Conjuration Spells and All Divination Spells

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn aided by pieces of their corresponding God inside of them, Sauriil with Auri-El, Makor with Malacath and Falin with Y'ffre. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . . 

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim (because it is boring, of course) in centuries and travels Nirn. But he mostly visits Vvardenfell as it is his birthplace.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease. He also has the ability to use the powers of Auri-El, although this drains him of his strength and he gets into a coma for a whole week. And an even more powerful ability will cause Auri-El to take control of his body. This will put him into a coma for a whole month.

Misc 2: Sauriil has created many more spells, and an entire school of magic. This school of magic is called Divination, which allows the user to create whatever they wish (among other Divine powers), even if it doesn't exist (yet). This school of magic requires immense skill and, so far, is only know by Sauriil Adorin. He also knows of spells forgotten, or never learned by mortals. For example: Black Fire.

Misc 3: Sauriil has read all of the Black Books and gained one power from each (all of the mage related ones, ie. his spells cost zero magicka now). And is even working with Hermaeus Mora in creating an eighth Black Book.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(you can put anything in your skelly that's why I created it :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(you can put anything in your skelly that's why I created it :)

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

(I can also add dragons, yes?)

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

(I can also add dragons, yes?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(yup :) oh my god I just realized I can put Veyd Sahvoz actual REAL AND FULL skelly XD without any restrictions)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(yup :) oh my god I just realized I can put Veyd Sahvoz actual REAL AND FULL skelly XD without any restrictions)

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

Name: Draalfahdrem

Species: Light Dragon

Weapon/s: Teeth, Claws, Thu'um

Armor: None

Shouts: All

History: Unknown

Misc: Favoured shout - 

KUN YOL KR2N
by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

Name: Draalfahdrem

Species: Light Dragon

Weapon/s: Teeth, Claws, Thu'um

Armor: None

Shouts: All

History: Unknown

Misc: Favoured shout - 

KUN YOL KR2N

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North (packleader perk=white fur)

Species: Orc/Werewolf/Daedra

Skills : Two handed, destruction, smithing and heavy armor

Weapon/s: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's like firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rock, it's an unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim you can only get it though the use of Console commands), he can turn into Malacath anytime (that's why he's Daedra), werewolf

Armor: Warchief Armor: LINK

Shouts: All, (hes dovahkiin)

History: (his entire family was werewolf) His first wife died (he gets remarried) he got killed by Bretons he went in a rage and killed them with a rock. He was about to kill himself, then Malacath stopped him. He saved Orsinium and became the Champion of Malacath, he wields Volendrung and is taught the magic of Malacath.

Home Hold: Orsinium

Misc: He is addicted to mead, Sauriil puts tattoos of a poem in Dovahzul it shapes into dragons Sauriil enchants it increasing the power when Makor uses fire magic, he has tattoos, muscular build, honorable, he gets mad easily.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North (packleader perk=white fur)

Species: Orc/Werewolf/Daedra

Skills : Two handed, destruction, smithing and heavy armor

Weapon/s: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's like firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rock, it's an unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim you can only get it though the use of Console commands), he can turn into Malacath anytime (that's why he's Daedra), werewolf

Armor: Warchief Armor: LINK

Shouts: All, (hes dovahkiin)

History: (his entire family was werewolf) His first wife died (he gets remarried) he got killed by Bretons he went in a rage and killed them with a rock. He was about to kill himself, then Malacath stopped him. He saved Orsinium and became the Champion of Malacath, he wields Volendrung and is taught the magic of Malacath.

Home Hold: Orsinium

Misc: He is addicted to mead, Sauriil puts tattoos of a poem in Dovahzul it shapes into dragons Sauriil enchants it increasing the power when Makor uses fire magic, he has tattoos, muscular build, honorable, he gets mad easily.

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

(@Veyd Your "Dovah Form" image isn't showing up.)

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

(@Veyd Your "Dovah Form" image isn't showing up.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

(guys I changed my armor if you want to see it, go ahead)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

(guys I changed my armor if you want to see it, go ahead)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(looks awesome dude :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(looks awesome dude :)

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.