Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What would you like in TES 6

1  2 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Well I would like armor horses, horses are a big thing for me.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Vulondovah21
September 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

A better selection of bows and crossbows would be nice. Some actual scopes would be great too.

by Vulondovah21
September 19, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

A better selection of bows and crossbows would be nice. Some actual scopes would be great too.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Vulondovah21

That's actually a pretty good idea, I like the idea of a scope, maybe a dwemer scope from what we've seen Elder Scrolls does not have good technology (not counting the Dwemer), maybe a one handed crossbow that you can duel wield.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Vulondovah21

That's actually a pretty good idea, I like the idea of a scope, maybe a dwemer scope from what we've seen Elder Scrolls does not have good technology (not counting the Dwemer), maybe a one handed crossbow that you can duel wield.

SharThulovaas
September 20, 2015

I'd love to see more intricate interactions with followers (and NPCs in general) if Bethesda would be willing to take the time to do it. Mods like INIGO (Nexus Mods: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40960/) prove that it's quite possible, it just takes the drive to do it.

Improvement on the marriage system would be greatly appreciated as well, such as more interactions and dialogue options with your spouse, as opposed to them being a cooking and cleaning robot devoid of emotion.

Also, lot of people, myself not really included, were complaining about how the combat in Skyrim seemed clunky to them, so some tweaks to make the combat a lot more fluid would please a lot of people. 

by SharThulovaas
September 20, 2015

I'd love to see more intricate interactions with followers (and NPCs in general) if Bethesda would be willing to take the time to do it. Mods like INIGO (Nexus Mods: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40960/) prove that it's quite possible, it just takes the drive to do it.

Improvement on the marriage system would be greatly appreciated as well, such as more interactions and dialogue options with your spouse, as opposed to them being a cooking and cleaning robot devoid of emotion.

Also, lot of people, myself not really included, were complaining about how the combat in Skyrim seemed clunky to them, so some tweaks to make the combat a lot more fluid would please a lot of people. 

SharThulovaas
September 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Just as long as it's not included in a DLC. ;)

by SharThulovaas
September 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Just as long as it's not included in a DLC. ;)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
SharThulovaas

I'd love to see more intricate interactions with followers (and NPCs in general) if Bethesda would be willing to take the time to do it. Mods like INIGO (Nexus Mods: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40960/) prove that it's quite possible, it just take the drive to do it.

(marriage is large part of backstory for my character, these ideas are good)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
SharThulovaas

I'd love to see more intricate interactions with followers (and NPCs in general) if Bethesda would be willing to take the time to do it. Mods like INIGO (Nexus Mods: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40960/) prove that it's quite possible, it just take the drive to do it.

(marriage is large part of backstory for my character, these ideas are good)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

If one of you are going to say "AI", then Elder Scrolls, would be TOO hard, we all know the Skyrim AI isn't that good, but if it was (i.e Halo) it would be too hard for us.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

If one of you are going to say "AI", then Elder Scrolls, would be TOO hard, we all know the Skyrim AI isn't that good, but if it was (i.e Halo) it would be too hard for us.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

Well, just make the combat a bit more challenging then *Swingity swooty, comin for that booty* ((Booty as in pirate gold, etc. :P )). Make blocking much more needed, add better combat mechanics. And, step up character value! Yer being outdone by Mass Effect in character development! ((Love Tali!)) Also, be in Elsweyr. Khajiit is master Elder Scrolls race. And, f we end up fightng dragons again, make it to where the dragon combat is much more FUN. I love fighting dragons, but it kinda gets repetative, doing the same thing over and over. I like variation in my gameplay. And yes, I agree with more options in a marriage.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

Well, just make the combat a bit more challenging then *Swingity swooty, comin for that booty* ((Booty as in pirate gold, etc. :P )). Make blocking much more needed, add better combat mechanics. And, step up character value! Yer being outdone by Mass Effect in character development! ((Love Tali!)) Also, be in Elsweyr. Khajiit is master Elder Scrolls race. And, f we end up fightng dragons again, make it to where the dragon combat is much more FUN. I love fighting dragons, but it kinda gets repetative, doing the same thing over and over. I like variation in my gameplay. And yes, I agree with more options in a marriage.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Sailing is a also a good idea.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Krahzii
September 21, 2015

Have more dialogue, especially with the spouses.  This ties into the next thing; better, deeper quests.  Not "go here, fetch this, help me, fight stuff," etc.  I feel like Oblivion had some more interesting quests, whereas sometimes Skyrim quests can be a bit menial.  But some of the Skyrim quests are really cool, don't get me wrong.  A lot of the Daedric quests are great.  But, I digress...

I agree with Lokonikah that it should be in Elsweyr.  Imagine being able to see and interact with more breeds of Khajiit!  It would be cool to get a pet/follower Alfiq Khajiit, which look like housecats but are as intelligent as their bipedal counterparts.  I would love that.  Or earn the trust of a larger quadruped Khajiit and be able to ride them around.  Some really great possibilities.

by Krahzii
September 21, 2015

Have more dialogue, especially with the spouses.  This ties into the next thing; better, deeper quests.  Not "go here, fetch this, help me, fight stuff," etc.  I feel like Oblivion had some more interesting quests, whereas sometimes Skyrim quests can be a bit menial.  But some of the Skyrim quests are really cool, don't get me wrong.  A lot of the Daedric quests are great.  But, I digress...

I agree with Lokonikah that it should be in Elsweyr.  Imagine being able to see and interact with more breeds of Khajiit!  It would be cool to get a pet/follower Alfiq Khajiit, which look like housecats but are as intelligent as their bipedal counterparts.  I would love that.  Or earn the trust of a larger quadruped Khajiit and be able to ride them around.  Some really great possibilities.

SharThulovaas
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

Argonians > Khajiits

But you're right, it would make for an interesting location for sure, though I would prefer the speculated location, that being Black Marsh.

On dragon combat, though, I completely agree.  Perhaps some dragons could have different weaknesses/fighting styles, instead of pretty much the same AI every battle.

by SharThulovaas
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

Argonians > Khajiits

But you're right, it would make for an interesting location for sure, though I would prefer the speculated location, that being Black Marsh.

On dragon combat, though, I completely agree.  Perhaps some dragons could have different weaknesses/fighting styles, instead of pretty much the same AI every battle.

SharThulovaas
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

I'm a little skeptical.  I mean, it was implemented in Daggerfall, but unless it's done right, I imagine quite a few people would be unhappy with a broken sailing mechanic.

by SharThulovaas
September 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

I'm a little skeptical.  I mean, it was implemented in Daggerfall, but unless it's done right, I imagine quite a few people would be unhappy with a broken sailing mechanic.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015
SharThulovaas

Argonians > Khajiits

(only argonians can live in black marsh, the air is poisonus to the other races, which means you can only play an argonian)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015
SharThulovaas

Argonians > Khajiits

(only argonians can live in black marsh, the air is poisonus to the other races, which means you can only play an argonian)

SharThulovaas
September 21, 2015

I'm doubting whether or not this is a credible source for the main series, but...

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Marsh_(Online)

In online, any race of player can visit Black Marsh, and within the first era, it's written that a group of Legion soldiers entered the country in search of a fugitive:

"The Imperial Fleet followed the course deeper into the heart of Black Marsh than any non-Argonian had ever been before. They eventually caught Bramman in his bandit kingdom not far from what is now called Blackrose, and took his head for the Empress."

by SharThulovaas
September 21, 2015

I'm doubting whether or not this is a credible source for the main series, but...

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Marsh_(Online)

In online, any race of player can visit Black Marsh, and within the first era, it's written that a group of Legion soldiers entered the country in search of a fugitive:

"The Imperial Fleet followed the course deeper into the heart of Black Marsh than any non-Argonian had ever been before. They eventually caught Bramman in his bandit kingdom not far from what is now called Blackrose, and took his head for the Empress."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
SharThulovaas

Argonians > Khajiits

What heresy is this?! HERESY! PURGE AND CLEANSE! FOR THE EMPRAH! *Exterminatus to Nirn*

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
SharThulovaas

Argonians > Khajiits

What heresy is this?! HERESY! PURGE AND CLEANSE! FOR THE EMPRAH! *Exterminatus to Nirn*

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.