Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Character level

1  2 > >>  

YolAgDaan
September 21, 2015

I was wondering who was the highest level character in this community? And what level is that?

by YolAgDaan
September 21, 2015

I was wondering who was the highest level character in this community? And what level is that?

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

Me and many others, Legendary symbol and Aedra.

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

Me and many others, Legendary symbol and Aedra.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

Do you mean on the site? Or in Skyrim?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 21, 2015

YolAgDaan
September 22, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

I meant in Skyrim

by YolAgDaan
September 22, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

I meant in Skyrim

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Orc warrior that uses Volendrung and incinerate, as for gear I wear orcish armor that is put on legendary. I'm on level 38.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Orc warrior that uses Volendrung and incinerate, as for gear I wear orcish armor that is put on legendary. I'm on level 38.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 24, 2015

My main character's level 65. Still have a ways to go before I get to challenge a legendary dragon. The character I use for my streams is level 51 right now.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 24, 2015

My main character's level 65. Still have a ways to go before I get to challenge a legendary dragon. The character I use for my streams is level 51 right now.

Grolahmul
September 28, 2015

I'm at a mediocre 24, mostly from me spamming Yol's Farengar glitch. I have a level 91 sneak from it.

by Grolahmul
September 28, 2015

I'm at a mediocre 24, mostly from me spamming Yol's Farengar glitch. I have a level 91 sneak from it.

Lokonikah
September 29, 2015

Farengar glitch?

by Lokonikah
September 29, 2015

Farengar glitch?

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

I glitch I taught Grolah. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

I glitch I taught Grolah. 

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015

Only works if you haven't beaten the Bleak Falls Barrow quest. Also, a knife that would one-shot him would help. Thief Stone would help the best.

It's mostly for sneak, but you can level up any other attack skill on him, too. 

Basically, you need to sneak up on him while he's working (Alchemy, Enchanting, staring at the table, or using the map), and "kill" him. He won't die, he'll just do what a follower does when he/she "dies."

Then, roll/run (while sneaking) away.

Repeat.

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015

Only works if you haven't beaten the Bleak Falls Barrow quest. Also, a knife that would one-shot him would help. Thief Stone would help the best.

It's mostly for sneak, but you can level up any other attack skill on him, too. 

Basically, you need to sneak up on him while he's working (Alchemy, Enchanting, staring at the table, or using the map), and "kill" him. He won't die, he'll just do what a follower does when he/she "dies."

Then, roll/run (while sneaking) away.

Repeat.

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015

Also, my level 24 is a Khajiit named "The Cat of Gold."

I stopped using "Playpot" the Argonian because I was trapped in the main questline.

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015

I stopped using "Playpot" the Argonian because I was trapped in the main questline.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(cool name!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(cool name!) 

Grolahmul
October 9, 2015

I mean legit trapped between a rock and a hard place.

I was at the quest where you had to go to Alftand, with the help of the College. Only problem: They were all scared to death of the Eye of Magnus thing, so I had to go to Labarynthian.

That's fine, right: I mean, Labarynthian shouldn't be too hard, right? WRONG! The Skeleton Dragon's there, and he kills me in about 2 seconds!

by Grolahmul
October 9, 2015

I mean legit trapped between a rock and a hard place.

I was at the quest where you had to go to Alftand, with the help of the College. Only problem: They were all scared to death of the Eye of Magnus thing, so I had to go to Labarynthian.

That's fine, right: I mean, Labarynthian shouldn't be too hard, right? WRONG! The Skeleton Dragon's there, and he kills me in about 2 seconds!

dovahkiin2003
November 6, 2015
by dovahkiin2003
November 6, 2015

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I had only 68...
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
I had only 68...
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.