Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul OS?

Arylos
September 22, 2015

Just a general question, but is there currently a language pack or file to change your computer's OS into Dragon Tongue? I feel like it could be a thing, but I don't know with the new Windows 10 launch if someone has done it. Is there a method for doing it? I keep coming across dead ends and I feel that having my computer display in Dragon Tongue is unique and will help me learn a little more.

by Arylos
September 22, 2015

Just a general question, but is there currently a language pack or file to change your computer's OS into Dragon Tongue? I feel like it could be a thing, but I don't know with the new Windows 10 launch if someone has done it. Is there a method for doing it? I keep coming across dead ends and I feel that having my computer display in Dragon Tongue is unique and will help me learn a little more.

Katherine
September 27, 2015

There are ways to do it, just you'll have problems with dipthongs not being display properly.

by Katherine
September 27, 2015

There are ways to do it, just you'll have problems with dipthongs not being display properly.

Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
I downloaded a font I had found on here a year ago that I used with
GIMP to make some graphics with.
Not sure if anyone has made something for Windows 10 though.
by Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
I downloaded a font I had found on here a year ago that I used with

GIMP to make some graphics with.

Not sure if anyone has made something for Windows 10 though.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.