Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thank you for this great site.

Ziik Aalgluus
September 26, 2015

I just made this this account to give a huge thank you to all of those who take care of this site and make it as great and informative as it is. It was really helpful for the purpose of making some Redbubble submissions featuring Dovahzul! So, thanks again! I will definitely be using it more for any dovah tinvaak-related purposes.

- Mark

by Ziik Aalgluus
September 26, 2015

I just made this this account to give a huge thank you to all of those who take care of this site and make it as great and informative as it is. It was really helpful for the purpose of making some Redbubble submissions featuring Dovahzul! So, thanks again! I will definitely be using it more for any dovah tinvaak-related purposes.

- Mark

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 1, 2015

You're welcome! I hope you continue to learn and enjoy the site.

by paarthurnax
October 1, 2015

You're welcome! I hope you continue to learn and enjoy the site.

maybeno
November 17, 2015

I was going to make this thread. After a few years, a lot of websites like these die off.

The fact that this can stay a passion, and the fact that someone was AMAZING enough to actually make this a full website is beautiful. 

Thank you so very much!

by maybeno
November 17, 2015

I was going to make this thread. After a few years, a lot of websites like these die off.

The fact that this can stay a passion, and the fact that someone was AMAZING enough to actually make this a full website is beautiful. 

Thank you so very much!

DovahKiinZaan
November 22, 2015

I have to say. After two years of dedication I don't feel my loyalty slide, this is a safe haven to all.

by DovahKiinZaan
November 22, 2015

I have to say. After two years of dedication I don't feel my loyalty slide, this is a safe haven to all.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.