Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

Oh gods why did I make this?...

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

Oh gods why did I make this?...

dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

Gender: Male (technically genderless for beings like sithis do not have a gender)

Race: Argonian/vamp/part sithis

class: assassin

Skills: Extremely good in one handed, light armor, smithing, speech, and sneak.

Weapons: will of sithis, wrath of sithis, and curse of sithis(only uses when performing sneak attacks) 

Armor/Appearence: 

Shouts: Soul Tear, Storm Call, Dismay, Disarm, become eathereal, dragon aspect, and bend will

History: as a young child of black marsh and proud shadow scale, was haunted by the images of those he killed so he went to deal with the problems. on his way he was bitten by a vamp and he decided to embrace it for it made him not feel the pain of the ones he killed. only have knowing how to kill he joined the dark brotherhood. Were he found out by the night mother that he was the son of Sithis and with that knowledge all who stood before him coward in fear but one mighty warrior. As a gift from his father Sithis for being a mighty warrior saviik was given three mighty weapons the will of sithis, wrath of sithis and curse of sithis.

hist skin, chaos magic, Chaos Manipulation, Curse Inducement, Dark Element Manipulation, fear inducment, hell fire menipulation, rage menipulation, reactive adaptation,dermal armor, void blast, travel to the void and back.

by dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

Gender: Male (technically genderless for beings like sithis do not have a gender)

Race: Argonian/vamp/part sithis

class: assassin

Skills: Extremely good in one handed, light armor, smithing, speech, and sneak.

Weapons: will of sithis, wrath of sithis, and curse of sithis(only uses when performing sneak attacks) 

Armor/Appearence: 

Shouts: Soul Tear, Storm Call, Dismay, Disarm, become eathereal, dragon aspect, and bend will

History: as a young child of black marsh and proud shadow scale, was haunted by the images of those he killed so he went to deal with the problems. on his way he was bitten by a vamp and he decided to embrace it for it made him not feel the pain of the ones he killed. only have knowing how to kill he joined the dark brotherhood. Were he found out by the night mother that he was the son of Sithis and with that knowledge all who stood before him coward in fear but one mighty warrior. As a gift from his father Sithis for being a mighty warrior saviik was given three mighty weapons the will of sithis, wrath of sithis and curse of sithis.

hist skin, chaos magic, Chaos Manipulation, Curse Inducement, Dark Element Manipulation, fear inducment, hell fire menipulation, rage menipulation, reactive adaptation,dermal armor, void blast, travel to the void and back.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Name: Makor gro-Baroth/Werewolf of the North (packleader perk=white fur)

Species: Orc/Werewolf/Daedra

Skills : Two handed, destruction, smithing and heavy armor

Weapon/s: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's like firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rock, it's an unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim you can only get it though the use of Console commands), he can turn into Malacath anytime (that's why he's Daedra), werewolf

Armor: Warchief Armor (the one all the way to the right): 

Shouts: All, (hes dovahkiin)

History: Makor was natural with a weapon. Makor’s grandfather, Olpac gro-Baroth slayer of Gaiden Shinji taught Makor everything he knew. Makor later falls in love with a Nord bartender, and live a happy life. One day Makor’s wife and him went out for walk, before there door, stood two Bretons heavily armored one armed with a sword the other with a crossbow they aimed it at the Makor’s wife killing her. Makor gets into berserker rage and kills them with nothing but a rock. Later on Makor lives his life by himself (Werewolves don’t age). Makor hears of bandits slaughtering Orcs, but they weren’t regular bandits they were marauders, more ruthless and have much better equipment. Makor puts an end to it, Makor was a hero. More things happened later. Giants, lots of them and they were controlled with magic, wearing full armor and armed with battle axes. Makor once again saves them and Malacath names him “The Champion of Malacath”. Makor takes his duty seriously as Champion. One night Makor is sleeping and he hears howling he gets up and swiftly grabs his Greatsword. He kills the beast but he gets infected, and becomes a werewolf. Not knowing how to control the beast he turns into one every night and slaughters everything in his path, Makor was later named “The Werewolf of the North”. Being the Champion of Malacath, he learns the magic, Makor has many tattoos representing what he fights for what he believes in, and what his passions are, the most notable are words of Dovahzul shaped into dragons when he uses the magic the tattoos glow increasing his the power of the magic and Thu’um.

Misc: High-Chief of Orsinium, his grandfather slew Gaiden Shinji, he’s the Dovahkiin that killed Alduin, an Immortal (that’s made up in another thread), Champion of Malacath, known as “Werewolf of the North”, His werewolf fur is white instead of black, he has lots of tattoos.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Weapon/s: Volendrung, firebolt storm (it's like firebolt except when it hits something it explodes into rock, it's an unobtainalbe spell in Skyrim you can only get it though the use of Console commands), he can turn into Malacath anytime (that's why he's Daedra), werewolf

Shouts: All, (hes dovahkiin)

History: Makor was natural with a weapon. Makor’s grandfather, Olpac gro-Baroth slayer of Gaiden Shinji taught Makor everything he knew. Makor later falls in love with a Nord bartender, and live a happy life. One day Makor’s wife and him went out for walk, before there door, stood two Bretons heavily armored one armed with a sword the other with a crossbow they aimed it at the Makor’s wife killing her. Makor gets into berserker rage and kills them with nothing but a rock. Later on Makor lives his life by himself (Werewolves don’t age). Makor hears of bandits slaughtering Orcs, but they weren’t regular bandits they were marauders, more ruthless and have much better equipment. Makor puts an end to it, Makor was a hero. More things happened later. Giants, lots of them and they were controlled with magic, wearing full armor and armed with battle axes. Makor once again saves them and Malacath names him “The Champion of Malacath”. Makor takes his duty seriously as Champion. One night Makor is sleeping and he hears howling he gets up and swiftly grabs his Greatsword. He kills the beast but he gets infected, and becomes a werewolf. Not knowing how to control the beast he turns into one every night and slaughters everything in his path, Makor was later named “The Werewolf of the North”. Being the Champion of Malacath, he learns the magic, Makor has many tattoos representing what he fights for what he believes in, and what his passions are, the most notable are words of Dovahzul shaped into dragons when he uses the magic the tattoos glow increasing his the power of the magic and Thu’um.

Misc: High-Chief of Orsinium, his grandfather slew Gaiden Shinji, he’s the Dovahkiin that killed Alduin, an Immortal (that’s made up in another thread), Champion of Malacath, known as “Werewolf of the North”, His werewolf fur is white instead of black, he has lots of tattoos.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(Can we start?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(Can we start?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
(Once we get 2 or more people tonight we will :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
(Once we get 2 or more people tonight we will :)

dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

(i can't do it tonight cause i don't have my phone but i can have my dad bring me up to my school tomorrow.)

by dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

(i can't do it tonight cause i don't have my phone but i can have my dad bring me up to my school tomorrow.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
(Oh ok, and also when you talk out of the context of the RP put brackets around what you say ok :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
(Oh ok, and also when you talk out of the context of the RP put brackets around what you say ok :)

dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

(that would have been great to know i will fix that and read the rules since this is my first RP)

by dovah saviik
October 2, 2015

(that would have been great to know i will fix that and read the rules since this is my first RP)

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

(What would be brackets are these:

What you are talking about are parenthesis.)

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

(What would be brackets are these:

What you are talking about are parenthesis.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Makor isn't this Makor's warchief armor http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/13366-3-1334930420.jpg)

(yeah, I changed it, the other looks better, note that that he still wears that helmet. lol)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Makor isn't this Makor's warchief armor http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/13366-3-1334930420.jpg)

(yeah, I changed it, the other looks better, note that that he still wears that helmet. lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(don't you mean to the left then)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

History: Being born into one of the more remote villages within Valenwood, Falin follows the Green Pact more closely than some Bosmer. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. Falin began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning or purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping clease Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Misc. Being a Bosmer, she is able to command animals for a short while. As the Vessel of Y'ffre, she is able to take control of plants. She's also capable of summoning spectral beasts as well as previous survivors of the Wild Hunt. Altering a person's memories and removing poisons are other abilities she's discovered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 2, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

History: Being born into one of the more remote villages within Valenwood, Falin follows the Green Pact more closely than some Bosmer. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. Falin began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning or purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping clease Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Misc. Being a Bosmer, she is able to command animals for a short while. As the Vessel of Y'ffre, she is able to take control of plants. She's also capable of summoning spectral beasts as well as previous survivors of the Wild Hunt. Altering a person's memories and removing poisons are other abilities she's discovered.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(No the one the armor to the right, but with the helmet to the left :p)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(No the one the armor to the right, but with the helmet to the left :p)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

1  2  3  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.