Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Best Homework Ever!

1  2 > >>  

SAA2000
October 9, 2015

So in my Language Arts class, we are going over the heroes journey and my teacher told me to go home and play skyrim, writing down the 12 steps and listing an example of all the archetypes, and I would get 30 points EXTRA CREDIT! So what awesome assignments have you gotten?

by SAA2000
October 9, 2015

So in my Language Arts class, we are going over the heroes journey and my teacher told me to go home and play skyrim, writing down the 12 steps and listing an example of all the archetypes, and I would get 30 points EXTRA CREDIT! So what awesome assignments have you gotten?

DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2015
Uh- initially a hard question seeing as most homework is rubbish.

But, there was one piece, and after an emotional talk I was told to ask a girl out by my English teacher.
by DovahKiinZaan
October 14, 2015
Uh- initially a hard question seeing as most homework is rubbish.

But, there was one piece, and after an emotional talk I was told to ask a girl out by my English teacher.

SAA2000
October 14, 2015
@DaanKaalZaal wow. Did it work?
by SAA2000
October 14, 2015
@DaanKaalZaal wow. Did it work?

Jordan L
October 16, 2015

In health class our assignment was to take a nap during the class period. that was pretty nice. Another one was when my teacher gave me an assignment that i had to friend him in League of Legends for 5 free points. The weirder thing is is that he plays ranked and is actually good. 

by Jordan L
October 16, 2015

In health class our assignment was to take a nap during the class period. that was pretty nice. Another one was when my teacher gave me an assignment that i had to friend him in League of Legends for 5 free points. The weirder thing is is that he plays ranked and is actually good. 

SAA2000
October 16, 2015
@Jordan L That's pretty awesome man.
by SAA2000
October 16, 2015
@Jordan L That's pretty awesome man.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

I never get awesome homework. : _(

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

I never get awesome homework. : _(

Krahzii
October 17, 2015

Last semester in English, I got to do a research paper on a topic of my choice.  I did a six-page paper on salmon decline.  It was one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done for school.

by Krahzii
October 17, 2015

Last semester in English, I got to do a research paper on a topic of my choice.  I did a six-page paper on salmon decline.  It was one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done for school.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 17, 2015

You're in college?

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 17, 2015

You're in college?

Vulondovah21
October 21, 2015
Krahzii

Huh, reminds me of a paper I had to write once in 2013. Mine was on the quality of fresh produce in agriculture and the concern for farmowners of said quality. The essay was also 6 pages long.

Anyways, the best assignment I had was writing an essay on Archangelo Corelli (Music History- Medieval to Classical.) The tricky part of the assignment was finding something about the composer where he had some form of difficulty in his life.

by Vulondovah21
October 21, 2015
Krahzii

Huh, reminds me of a paper I had to write once in 2013. Mine was on the quality of fresh produce in agriculture and the concern for farmowners of said quality. The essay was also 6 pages long.

Anyways, the best assignment I had was writing an essay on Archangelo Corelli (Music History- Medieval to Classical.) The tricky part of the assignment was finding something about the composer where he had some form of difficulty in his life.

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015

In my Mythology class we had to pick a Greek god (Primarily one of the Olympians) and create a mask to represent the god and do a presentation on them. But I didnt want to do one of the Olympians so I got special permission from the Teacher to do a different, lesser know god: Hypnos, god of sleep. I was the only one of her students to ever do the project on a god not present on the list she hands out. The best part is during the presentation (you had to pretend to be the god) I brought in a bunch of pillows and blankets and layed down in the middle of the classroom and pretended to be asleep. Then I woke up and pretended to be all tired while I gave the presentation. During the presentation I chucked pillows and blankets around for people to use while I presented. The whole thing was glorious.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015

In my Mythology class we had to pick a Greek god (Primarily one of the Olympians) and create a mask to represent the god and do a presentation on them. But I didnt want to do one of the Olympians so I got special permission from the Teacher to do a different, lesser know god: Hypnos, god of sleep. I was the only one of her students to ever do the project on a god not present on the list she hands out. The best part is during the presentation (you had to pretend to be the god) I brought in a bunch of pillows and blankets and layed down in the middle of the classroom and pretended to be asleep. Then I woke up and pretended to be all tired while I gave the presentation. During the presentation I chucked pillows and blankets around for people to use while I presented. The whole thing was glorious.

DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

Hmmm best homework? A project about your favorite animals. So being me i snuck a snake in to school and my stuffed dragon to go along with my report. BTW it was a small snake. 

by DovahKahjiit
December 1, 2015

Hmmm best homework? A project about your favorite animals. So being me i snuck a snake in to school and my stuffed dragon to go along with my report. BTW it was a small snake. 

Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
Lol I don't do my homework. I never get awesome honework
by Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
Lol I don't do my homework. I never get awesome honework

Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
Lol I don't do my homework. I never get awesome homework
by Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015

Frinmulaar
December 1, 2015

Just a month ago there was English homework about poetry, and one option was to create a poem. What better method to do it than translating Lovaas do Joorre?

by Frinmulaar
December 1, 2015

Just a month ago there was English homework about poetry, and one option was to create a poem. What better method to do it than translating Lovaas do Joorre?

catjenkins
December 5, 2015
Vokunahvulon

Nor did I, until I failed eighth grade and had to do summerschool.

by catjenkins
December 5, 2015
Vokunahvulon

Nor did I, until I failed eighth grade and had to do summerschool.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.