Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Lost Library tomes?

Zulfahdon
October 10, 2015

Hello,

(I asked this question as an aside in my introduction over at The Hearth, but it's probably better posted here. Krosis if the question has been asked before, but I haven't figured out an effective way to search the forums.)

I’ve seen some titles on the Library page that really intrigued me – in particular  “An Analysis of the Syntactic Implications of Canon” and “Some Similar Words and Their Differences” – but unfortunately those particular texts seem to be gone. Is it possible to find these texts somewhere else online?

~Zul

by Zulfahdon
October 10, 2015

Hello,

(I asked this question as an aside in my introduction over at The Hearth, but it's probably better posted here. Krosis if the question has been asked before, but I haven't figured out an effective way to search the forums.)

I’ve seen some titles on the Library page that really intrigued me – in particular  “An Analysis of the Syntactic Implications of Canon” and “Some Similar Words and Their Differences” – but unfortunately those particular texts seem to be gone. Is it possible to find these texts somewhere else online?

~Zul

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

There could be a chance those texts were removed due to them no longer being correct. But I wouldn't know for sure.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

There could be a chance those texts were removed due to them no longer being correct. But I wouldn't know for sure.

Frinmulaar
November 2, 2015
Kosenu's text was removed by accident, but it has since been reuploaded. Hiith's, as far as I know, is still missing.
by Frinmulaar
November 2, 2015
Kosenu's text was removed by accident, but it has since been reuploaded. Hiith's, as far as I know, is still missing.

Zulfahdon
November 2, 2015

Yes, I see now that “Some Similar Words ...” is up again – that’s great! Let’s hope Hiith’s text reappears somewhere as well.

by Zulfahdon
November 2, 2015

Yes, I see now that “Some Similar Words ...” is up again – that’s great! Let’s hope Hiith’s text reappears somewhere as well.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.