Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Question on the Transcriber

Tayranno
October 12, 2015

Hey all!  I've been planning a very special tattoo to be done in a fantasy language for a long time now, and when I came across Dovahzul I knew it would be perfect for it.  I have it all written out and like the appearance of the runes in the transcriber, however when I try to copy and paste them in another program so I can arrange them how I want, it doesn't paste the actual runes, but the coding I assume this website uses to display them.

Is there another way for me to do this so I can get the actual runes into a program where I can adjust them?  Sorry if the answer's right in front of me.  I just joined and am still learning the website. :)  Any help is appreciated!

by Tayranno
October 12, 2015

Hey all!  I've been planning a very special tattoo to be done in a fantasy language for a long time now, and when I came across Dovahzul I knew it would be perfect for it.  I have it all written out and like the appearance of the runes in the transcriber, however when I try to copy and paste them in another program so I can arrange them how I want, it doesn't paste the actual runes, but the coding I assume this website uses to display them.

Is there another way for me to do this so I can get the actual runes into a program where I can adjust them?  Sorry if the answer's right in front of me.  I just joined and am still learning the website. :)  Any help is appreciated!

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 12, 2015

Download the font here and you should be all set. When you copy and paste, it may look like a weird combination of letters and numbers at first. Switch to the font and the runes will appear as they should. Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions regarding your tattoo!

by paarthurnax
October 12, 2015

Download the font here and you should be all set. When you copy and paste, it may look like a weird combination of letters and numbers at first. Switch to the font and the runes will appear as they should. Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions regarding your tattoo!

Tayranno
October 12, 2015

That's awesome, thank you so much!

by Tayranno
October 12, 2015

That's awesome, thank you so much!

N3XITH
November 19, 2015
yeah I was wondering at first if it worked with photoshop

edit: it does
by N3XITH
November 19, 2015
yeah I was wondering at first if it worked with photoshop

edit: it does

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.