Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Dark brotherhood's secret

1  2  3 > >>  

captainnate
October 15, 2015

As a high ranking member of the Dark brotherhood you hear Astrid talking about a member who is a snitch and is telling the Imperials all about our assasinations, that has to be the reason why we're always failing, but none of us is suspisous to Astrid, So as a 'honored' and 'loyal' member you kill everyone in the dark brotherhood so no more failures, Astrid thinks it's you, now she is sending assassins everywere you go

(If you didn't understand, KILL EVERYONE IN THE DARK BROTHERHOOD)

Rules:

No sexual charcters

No OP/immortal characters

No exploits

No mods

Yes DLC armor/weapons

Yes magic

Yes lvl 100 swords/armor/master destruction magic/ ect.

No OP shouts

ONLY the first word of a shout

No capainions (including magic)

and finally,

ALWAYS have fun :)

by captainnate
October 15, 2015

As a high ranking member of the Dark brotherhood you hear Astrid talking about a member who is a snitch and is telling the Imperials all about our assasinations, that has to be the reason why we're always failing, but none of us is suspisous to Astrid, So as a 'honored' and 'loyal' member you kill everyone in the dark brotherhood so no more failures, Astrid thinks it's you, now she is sending assassins everywere you go

(If you didn't understand, KILL EVERYONE IN THE DARK BROTHERHOOD)

Rules:

No sexual charcters

No OP/immortal characters

No exploits

No mods

Yes DLC armor/weapons

Yes magic

Yes lvl 100 swords/armor/master destruction magic/ ect.

No OP shouts

ONLY the first word of a shout

No capainions (including magic)

and finally,

ALWAYS have fun :)

captainnate
October 15, 2015

Name: Teesei Nagsion

Species: Argonian

Weapon: dragonbone long sword

Armor: dragonbone heavy armor

Spells: None

Shout: Yol (Fire)

by captainnate
October 15, 2015

Name: Teesei Nagsion

Species: Argonian

Weapon: dragonbone long sword

Armor: dragonbone heavy armor

Shout: Yol (Fire)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Armor: Ancient shouded armor

Weapons: Dragon bone bow, ebony dagger

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

Shout: Laas (life)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Armor: Ancient shouded armor

Weapons: Dragon bone bow, ebony dagger

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

Shout: Laas (life)

Grolahmul
October 18, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

by Grolahmul
October 18, 2015

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Ninja9098
October 23, 2015

ok i am just going to use my favorite name for everything

name Ninja9098

age 35

gender male

species nord

weapons nightingale bow, orcish steel dagger

armor elven high armor

shouts (i dont know the name but i think its computer edition and it makes you become ethreal)

by Ninja9098
October 23, 2015

name Ninja9098

age 35

gender male

species nord

armor elven high armor

shouts (i dont know the name but i think its computer edition and it makes you become ethreal)

Grolahmul
October 23, 2015
Ninja9098

name Ninja9098

age 35

gender male

species nord

armor elven high armor

(Can I just call him Ninja?)

by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015
Ninja9098

name Ninja9098

age 35

gender male

species nord

armor elven high armor

(Can I just call him Ninja?)

captainnate
October 23, 2015
(Sure)
by captainnate
October 23, 2015
(Sure)

Sir Opallius
October 24, 2015

Name: Drican Aldy

Race: Imperial

weapons: Iron dagger and a hunting bow.

Armor: Full leather armor

Shouts: none (he's too drunk)

Specialties: drinking gallons of alto wine

Appearance: An average 50 year old Imperial, usually has wine stains on his armor or arrows, making people think that it's blood.

by Sir Opallius
October 24, 2015

Name: Drican Aldy

Race: Imperial

weapons: Iron dagger and a hunting bow.

Armor: Full leather armor

Shouts: none (he's too drunk)

Specialties: drinking gallons of alto wine

Appearance: An average 50 year old Imperial, usually has wine stains on his armor or arrows, making people think that it's blood.

captainnate
October 24, 2015
(XD)
by captainnate
October 24, 2015
(XD)

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015
Sir Opallius

(Nice trick.)

by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015
Sir Opallius

(Nice trick.)

captainnate
October 24, 2015
(Before the assassination)
"Who do you think the snitch is? I think Astrid is saying that just to make us better, but yet again the Imperials, I don't know who it is!"
by captainnate
October 24, 2015
(Before the assassination)

"Who do you think the snitch is? I think Astrid is saying that just to make us better, but yet again the Imperials, I don't know who it is!"

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"No clue, Tessei," said Gold, shrugging.

by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015

"No clue, Tessei," said Gold, shrugging.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015

Falin shook her head, carefully restringing her bow. "Hard to say if there even is one."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 24, 2015

Falin shook her head, carefully restringing her bow. "Hard to say if there even is one."

captainnate
October 24, 2015
"Yea but, who is the most quiet and 'keep to yourself' type of person in the brotherhood?" I look around and wispers to us, "Think Astrid is snitching?" (At the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest she is the snitch)
by captainnate
October 24, 2015
"Yea but, who is the most quiet and 'keep to yourself' type of person in the brotherhood?" I look around and wispers to us, "Think Astrid is snitching?" (At the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest she is the snitch)

Grolahmul
October 24, 2015
@captainnate
(At the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest, she is the snitch)
(No, she's not. She preforms the Sacrament on herself.)
by Grolahmul
October 24, 2015
@captainnate

(At the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest, she is the snitch)

(No, she's not. She preforms the Sacrament on herself.)
 1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.