Jeronimo1303
October 21, 2015

i dont now you, but i kill delphine and esbern

by Jeronimo1303
October 21, 2015

i dont now you, but i kill delphine and esbern

Vulondovah21
October 21, 2015

I would not say I like them. I would not say I disliked them. Their motive to kill all dragons I dislike.

by Vulondovah21
October 21, 2015

I would not say I like them. I would not say I disliked them. Their motive to kill all dragons I dislike.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Frinmulaar
October 23, 2015

My current character likes them, they're in fact the only people he trusts in the world. Maybe because he sees all dragons as repulsive monsters, Paarthurnax included.

My previous character was uneasy around them and eventually abandoned them altogether. Their desire to avenge a crime a thousand times regretted was too much for him. Out of character I tend to be more indecisive.

by Frinmulaar
October 23, 2015

My current character likes them, they're in fact the only people he trusts in the world. Maybe because he sees all dragons as repulsive monsters, Paarthurnax included.

My previous character was uneasy around them and eventually abandoned them altogether. Their desire to avenge a crime a thousand times regretted was too much for him. Out of character I tend to be more indecisive.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

I'm somewhat neutral. They have done good, and have done bad. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015

I'm somewhat neutral. They have done good, and have done bad. 

BobLoblaw
October 24, 2015

They're the Empire's MI6, complete with two James Bonds, who went rogue Mission Impossible style after Dragonborns stopped ruling Cyrodiil.  They are the epitome of awesome.

by BobLoblaw
October 24, 2015

They're the Empire's MI6, complete with two James Bonds, who went rogue Mission Impossible style after Dragonborns stopped ruling Cyrodiil.  They are the epitome of awesome.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
BobLoblaw

They're the Empire's MI6, complete with two James Bonds who went rogue Mission Impossible style after Dragonborns stopped ruling Cyrodiil.  They are the epitome of awesome.

-_-

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 24, 2015
BobLoblaw

They're the Empire's MI6, complete with two James Bonds who went rogue Mission Impossible style after Dragonborns stopped ruling Cyrodiil.  They are the epitome of awesome.

-_-

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.