YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

Say "Spotted Dick" if you wish to join. :D

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

Say "Spotted Dick" if you wish to join. :D

dovah saviik
October 23, 2015

hey you leave us vamps alone you here i will lead my army into the face of battle if i must(cause im insane)

by dovah saviik
October 23, 2015

hey you leave us vamps alone you here i will lead my army into the face of battle if i must(cause im insane)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
dovah saviik

(Just to make sure, I'm doing this for fun, it doesn't make you insane if you wage war on someone who's killing your kind :P)

Why should I do that? You spread disease throughtout Thu'um. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015
dovah saviik

(Just to make sure, I'm doing this for fun, it doesn't make you insane if you wage war on someone who's killing your kind :P)

Why should I do that? You spread disease throughtout Thu'um. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Spotted Dick" says Hadar (My character Hadar will be with the werewolves since he is one)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Spotted Dick" says Hadar (My character Hadar will be with the werewolves since he is one)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

AYAYAYAYYAYAYA! one person

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

AYAYAYAYYAYAYA! one person

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Hadar will be with the werewolves, Alternate Hadar will be with the Vampires (since in his AU he is the right hand man of Saviik) and Veyd Sahvoz will be helping the Werewolves)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Hadar will be with the werewolves, Alternate Hadar will be with the Vampires (since in his AU he is the right hand man of Saviik) and Veyd Sahvoz will be helping the Werewolves)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(No this isn't for RP it's just...there.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(No this isn't for RP it's just...there.) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(I know, I'm saying if you guys have a war then that's what sides my char's would be on but nvm about that) 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(I know, I'm saying if you guys have a war then that's what sides my char's would be on but nvm about that) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I don't care about that)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I don't care about that)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Actually scratch that I'm only using Veyd :) you best be glad that Veyd's on your side)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Actually scratch that I'm only using Veyd :) you best be glad that Veyd's on your side)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I am a freaking Immortal :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"I am Veyd Sahvoz, the Lahvriiluz! I shall aid the werewolves" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Veyd has some power of padomay you know :p)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Please stop spamming useless posts)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Please stop spamming useless posts)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Doesn't make him an Immortal, Makor can defeat him, and he is Dovahkiin, what happens if I were to banish Veyd to the Ashpit FOREVER, he can't go anywhere else, so he is essentially dead) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Doesn't make him an Immortal, Makor can defeat him, and he is Dovahkiin, what happens if I were to banish Veyd to the Ashpit FOREVER, he can't go anywhere else, so he is essentially dead) 

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.