Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Camp point

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

captainnate
October 22, 2015

Your a warrior who clames to be good, so you go to Camp point, Camp for the Legends, And you test your skills, are you willing to take the challenge?

No sexual characters

No OP characters

No spaming 

No making one comment

No magic, this is a sword/arrow camp

50-50 on enchanting, matters what it is (captainnate will a prove ((he's the creator of this RP))

No spells, this is a sword/arrow camp

Always have FUN

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

Your a warrior who clames to be good, so you go to Camp point, Camp for the Legends, And you test your skills, are you willing to take the challenge?

No sexual characters

No OP characters

No spaming 

No making one comment

No magic, this is a sword/arrow camp

50-50 on enchanting, matters what it is (captainnate will a prove ((he's the creator of this RP))

No spells, this is a sword/arrow camp

Always have FUN

captainnate
October 22, 2015

Name: Talen

Race: Argonian

Armor: Heavy Deadric

Weapon: Duel weilding deadric short sword 

Magic: N/A

History: After becoming the undefeated champion of the 'Arena' in The Imperial city, Cyrodiil. I can kill anything that gets in front, behind, and my sides of my blade, I been traviling for so long I can almost not pay for my tavels, sometimes I will say I'll pay them when we get there and then I kill them, I recently arrived in Helgen, burn to a crisp and travel for weeks, I thought to myself "Hey, make a camp were you can train people! Don't kill, train!" And I did, in about four weeks, I had a training ground, sleeping cabins, Armory, blacksmith, and me! I send letters to all the famous warriors, and tell them in their current city to put up a note that says, the best of the warriors, meet me at, Three miles down from Whiterun, with a forty degree angle going west

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

Name: Talen

Race: Argonian

Armor: Heavy Deadric

Weapon: Duel weilding deadric short sword 

Magic: N/A

History: After becoming the undefeated champion of the 'Arena' in The Imperial city, Cyrodiil. I can kill anything that gets in front, behind, and my sides of my blade, I been traviling for so long I can almost not pay for my tavels, sometimes I will say I'll pay them when we get there and then I kill them, I recently arrived in Helgen, burn to a crisp and travel for weeks, I thought to myself "Hey, make a camp were you can train people! Don't kill, train!" And I did, in about four weeks, I had a training ground, sleeping cabins, Armory, blacksmith, and me! I send letters to all the famous warriors, and tell them in their current city to put up a note that says, the best of the warriors, meet me at, Three miles down from Whiterun, with a forty degree angle going west

captainnate
October 22, 2015

ANYONE WHO IS JOINING, PLEASE MAKE AN ENTERANCE WITH THIS A PART OF IT:

Three miles down of whiterun, with a forty degree angle going west, follow the path if your the best, sword or arrow, Talen will train you to a legend, in the end they will call you my champion

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

ANYONE WHO IS JOINING, PLEASE MAKE AN ENTERANCE WITH THIS A PART OF IT:

Three miles down of whiterun, with a forty degree angle going west, follow the path if your the best, sword or arrow, Talen will train you to a legend, in the end they will call you my champion

captainnate
October 22, 2015

(You can have strong armor, just can't be like, Dragonbone armor with every enchantment)

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

(You can have strong armor, just can't be like, Dragonbone armor with every enchantment)

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(Nate, you double-placed a rule...)

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold):(Screw it, I'm going Kid Icarus on this) Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning, Viridi Palm (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kidicarus/images/4/44/ViridiPalm.png/revision/latest?cb=20140917185729. That's the Viridi Palm, which shoots hearts at enemies from my hand, like Cupid's bow, but easier to hide.)

Weapons (KDK):  Blade of Woe, Glass Battleaxe of Burning, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ebony Gauntlets, Steel Shield, Thieves Guild Armor (Stole it from the Ragged Flagon), Orcish Helmet, Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Misc (Gold):  Has angel wings, but can't fly without the help of Palutena, the Goddess of Light, who is surprisingly a minor goddess, whom he talks to telepathically, and only flies for 5 minutes, unless he wants to lose his wings.

Misc (KDK):  KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will.

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(Nate, you double-placed a rule...)

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold):(Screw it, I'm going Kid Icarus on this) Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning, Viridi Palm (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kidicarus/images/4/44/ViridiPalm.png/revision/latest?cb=20140917185729. That's the Viridi Palm, which shoots hearts at enemies from my hand, like Cupid's bow, but easier to hide.)

Weapons (KDK):  Blade of Woe, Glass Battleaxe of Burning, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ebony Gauntlets, Steel Shield, Thieves Guild Armor (Stole it from the Ragged Flagon), Orcish Helmet, Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau, Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond, Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Misc (Gold):  Has angel wings, but can't fly without the help of Palutena, the Goddess of Light, who is surprisingly a minor goddess, whom he talks to telepathically, and only flies for 5 minutes, unless he wants to lose his wings.

Misc (KDK):  KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will.

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

Gol'diir is walking down a path in Whiterun, when he finds a sign that reads:

Three miles down of Whiterun, with a forty degree angle going west, follow the path if you're the best, sword or arrow, Talen will train you to a legend, and in the end they will call you the champion.

"This should be good," said Gold, already going to the gates.

(Telepathy between me and Lady Palutena will be bold italics, like this.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

Gol'diir is walking down a path in Whiterun, when he finds a sign that reads:

Three miles down of Whiterun, with a forty degree angle going west, follow the path if you're the best, sword or arrow, Talen will train you to a legend, and in the end they will call you the champion.

"This should be good," said Gold, already going to the gates.

(Telepathy between me and Lady Palutena will be bold italics, like this.)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
Lady palutena? I don't even want to know, I will accept your character's armor but the rules say no enchants, unless I accept, which u don't for you, a little to mu h enchants
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
Lady palutena? I don't even want to know, I will accept your character's armor but the rules say no enchants, unless I accept, which u don't for you, a little to mu h enchants

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015

Name: Keshle'Dar

Race: Khajiit

Weapon: Daedric Bow, Daedric Sword

Armor: Light Armor Variant of Daedric Armor

History: Keshke'dar grew up hunting the land of Elswyr. He loved the hunt, everything about it thrilled him. He always got his prey whether it was beast or human. He learned to channel a small amount of magica into his bow to enhance his shots with bursts of fire. He joined the dark brotherhood and traveled from sanctuary to sanctuary hunting prey. His journey took him to skyrim, where the last remaining sanctuary resided. Some warriors taunt him for the sneaky tactics he uses to take down his enemies. He believes that life is a battle. You must always remain alert, or expect to be defeated. In that moment, as he stalks his prey; as he draws his bow. That is when he feels truly alive.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015

Name: Keshle'Dar

Race: Khajiit

Weapon: Daedric Bow, Daedric Sword

Armor: Light Armor Variant of Daedric Armor

History: Keshke'dar grew up hunting the land of Elswyr. He loved the hunt, everything about it thrilled him. He always got his prey whether it was beast or human. He learned to channel a small amount of magica into his bow to enhance his shots with bursts of fire. He joined the dark brotherhood and traveled from sanctuary to sanctuary hunting prey. His journey took him to skyrim, where the last remaining sanctuary resided. Some warriors taunt him for the sneaky tactics he uses to take down his enemies. He believes that life is a battle. You must always remain alert, or expect to be defeated. In that moment, as he stalks his prey; as he draws his bow. That is when he feels truly alive.

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
captainnate
Lady palutena? I don't even want to know, I will accept your character's armor but the rules say no enchants, unless I accept, which I don't for you, a little to many enchants

(How about now? I just have the ironically stolen Thievea Guild Armor as enchantments. BTW, Lady Palutena is just what Pit {the Main Character in Uprising} calles Palutena.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
captainnate
Lady palutena? I don't even want to know, I will accept your character's armor but the rules say no enchants, unless I accept, which I don't for you, a little to many enchants

(How about now? I just have the ironically stolen Thievea Guild Armor as enchantments. BTW, Lady Palutena is just what Pit {the Main Character in Uprising} calles Palutena.)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Good, your going to be our first batch of men, we will start tomarrow at 3, if your on or not, all that will happen is that we settled in and our characters are getting used to each other, if you enter mid way, we'll act like you just woke, When we 'start' tomarrow it will be early moring, barley see the sun on the horizon)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Good, your going to be our first batch of men, we will start tomarrow at 3, if your on or not, all that will happen is that we settled in and our characters are getting used to each other, if you enter mid way, we'll act like you just woke, When we 'start' tomarrow it will be early moring, barley see the sun on the horizon)

FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015

are we all in the same time zone? It might not be 3 for everyone.

by FirstbornofAlkosh
October 22, 2015

are we all in the same time zone? It might not be 3 for everyone.

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

*I decide to sleep on it: it sounded like a long journey, and I didn't want to waste the power of flight on 3 miles of terrain.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

*I decide to sleep on it: it sounded like a long journey, and I didn't want to waste the power of flight on 3 miles of terrain.)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
@Grolahmul isn't Palutena's bow just Auriel's bow? (Dawnguard DLC)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
@Grolahmul isn't Palutena's bow just Auriel's bow? (Dawnguard DLC)

captainnate
October 22, 2015

(Also Grolamul, Use the armor, not the enchants, I will allow the weapons, be grateful)

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

(Also Grolamul, Use the armor, not the enchants, I will allow the weapons, be grateful)

captainnate
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by captainnate
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.