Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

Ffs why?

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

Ffs why?

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

Name: Falaril Chaeus (Faal-uh-real Kay-us)

Race: Altmer

Height: 5 foot 6

Armor: Elven Gauntlets of Sure Grip, Orcish Boots of Strength, Ancient Shrouded Hood, Dragonscale Armor of Resist Fire, and Orcish Shield of Blocking

Weapons: Elven Sword of Gleaning, Nightingale Sword (Stolen from a Nightingale... How ironic.), Lunar Steel Mace, and Glass Battleaxe of Turn Undead

Magic Proficiencies: Restoration, Enchanting (I think that counts as magic.)

Appearance: Falaril's a pretty muscled guy, and is about 5 feet tall. He has unique eyebrows, them being a unibrow-goatee due to a strsnge lasting effect of an animal morph spell failure. He has silver war paint in the shape of a bird (http://i2.cdnds.net/15/28/300x450/movies-the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-warpaint-poster-boggs.jpg This, but silver and on an Altmer).

Misc: Has a slight stutter thanks to the war between the Nords and Elves. Former Dark Brotherhood member. Great pickpocketer.

Shouts:
Spectral Clone: Fiik lo sah

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau (I made this),
Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond (I made this),
Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

Name: Falaril Chaeus (Faal-uh-real Kay-us)

Race: Altmer

Height: 5 foot 6

Armor: Elven Gauntlets of Sure Grip, Orcish Boots of Strength, Ancient Shrouded Hood, Dragonscale Armor of Resist Fire, and Orcish Shield of Blocking

Weapons: Elven Sword of Gleaning, Nightingale Sword (Stolen from a Nightingale... How ironic.), Lunar Steel Mace, and Glass Battleaxe of Turn Undead

Magic Proficiencies: Restoration, Enchanting (I think that counts as magic.)

Appearance: Falaril's a pretty muscled guy, and is about 5 feet tall. He has unique eyebrows, them being a unibrow-goatee due to a strsnge lasting effect of an animal morph spell failure. He has silver war paint in the shape of a bird (http://i2.cdnds.net/15/28/300x450/movies-the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-warpaint-poster-boggs.jpg This, but silver and on an Altmer).

Misc: Has a slight stutter thanks to the war between the Nords and Elves. Former Dark Brotherhood member. Great pickpocketer.

Shouts:
Spectral Clone: Fiik lo sah

Name: Gol'diir (Or Gold)

Name: Ko'Do'Kar (Or KDK)

Age: IDK, what year is it, and I don't count age well wtih The Elder Scrolls

Gender (Both): Male

Species (Gold): Argonian

Species (KDK): Khajiit

Weapons (Gold): Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Elven Sword of Gleaning

Weapons (KDK): All bound weapons, Blade of Woe, Steel Shield of Minor Block, his claws.

Armor (Gold): Steel Plated Helmet of Major Illusion, Ebony Boots, Steel Armor, Dwarven Gauntlets of Sure Grip.

Armor (KDK): Ancient Shrouded Gloves, Elven Armor, Bound Helmet (Like the one in ES4), Steel Boots.

Shout(s) (Gold): Activate Apparition: Sii Griid Nau (I made this),
Spectral Clone: Fiik Lo Sah

Shout(s) (KDK): Remove apparition: Sii Bo Hond (I made this),
Slow Time: Tiid Klo Ul

Appearance (Gold): A tall golen-scaled Argonian, with a very particular arrangement of horns that only I have. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and KDK, other than memories, which they share.

Appearance (KDK): A tall tan-furred Khajiit with a oddly dog-like muzzle. KDK is a druid, meaning he can turn into animals at will. I have green war paint coming from the sides of my eyes, makinig it look like my eyes are blowing green smoke. That's the only similarity between him and Gold, other than memories, which they share.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

Name: Ranfire Felothi

Race: Dunmer

Sex: Female

Class: Sorcerer

Skills: Specializes in conjuration and destruction

Weapons: Deadric tanto

Armor: Black Mage armor (Far left one)

History: Ranfire was born into a family of mages, and was required to study to study the arcane from a young mage. She took to it fairly quickly finding a preference for conjuration though she also studies destruction.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

Name: Ranfire Felothi

Race: Dunmer

Class: Sorcerer

Skills: Specializes in conjuration and destruction

Weapons: Deadric tanto

Armor: Black Mage armor (Far left one)

History: Ranfire was born into a family of mages, and was required to study to study the arcane from a young mage. She took to it fairly quickly finding a preference for conjuration though she also studies destruction.

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(Guess I'm modifying my intro considering I'm now controlling 2.5 people. Or I guess you could say I control "Two and a Half Men." Sorry, I couldn't resist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkZTJczirUXD. And what I mean by 2.5 is Gold and KDK are two different people, but the same person at the same time, if that makes sense.

*Falaril and Gold are nearing Kvatch.*

"Let's see how good this school is at teaching magic," said Falaril.

"Well, I'm excited," said Gold, "Hopefully I'll get better at magic, maybe as good as KDK or you."

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(Guess I'm modifying my intro considering I'm now controlling 2.5 people. Or I guess you could say I control "Two and a Half Men." Sorry, I couldn't resist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkZTJczirUXD. And what I mean by 2.5 is Gold and KDK are two different people, but the same person at the same time, if that makes sense.

*Falaril and Gold are nearing Kvatch.*

"Let's see how good this school is at teaching magic," said Falaril.

"Well, I'm excited," said Gold, "Hopefully I'll get better at magic, maybe as good as KDK or you."

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

Name: Maximus Delcius Carius

Race: Imperial

Sex: Male

Height: 5 feet 9 inches

Armor:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386/?  (( Second image, second to last one on the right ))

Weapon:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61818/?  (( First Image, 1-Hand Sword ))

Magic Proficiencies: Conjuration and Restoration

Short History: A former mercenary, Maximus has always been on the road. While his past is, admittedly, not the best, he is no common bandit, either. He soon learned he had magic after he accidently healed his wounds with his bare, glowing hands. Afterwards, he went on an adventure to find the legendary Academy of the Arcane Arts in Cyrodiil, and learn the ways of magic.

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

Armor:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38386/?  (( Second image, second to last one on the right ))

Weapon:   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61818/?  (( First Image, 1-Hand Sword ))

Short History: A former mercenary, Maximus has always been on the road. While his past is, admittedly, not the best, he is no common bandit, either. He soon learned he had magic after he accidently healed his wounds with his bare, glowing hands. Afterwards, he went on an adventure to find the legendary Academy of the Arcane Arts in Cyrodiil, and learn the ways of magic.

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

Short History: A former mercenary, Maximus has always been on the road. While his past is, admittedly, not the best, he is no common bandit, either. He soon learned he had magic after he accidently healed his wounds with his bear, glowing hands. Afterwards, he went on an adventure to find the legendary Academy of the Arcane Arts in Cyrodiil, and learn the ways of magic.

(*bare. Sorry, Strun and Yol are rubbing off on me.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

Short History: A former mercenary, Maximus has always been on the road. While his past is, admittedly, not the best, he is no common bandit, either. He soon learned he had magic after he accidently healed his wounds with his bear, glowing hands. Afterwards, he went on an adventure to find the legendary Academy of the Arcane Arts in Cyrodiil, and learn the ways of magic.

(*bare. Sorry, Strun and Yol are rubbing off on me.)

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Strun, du dummkopf! ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( Strun, du dummkopf! ))

The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

Name: Nahgahzii/Zii

Race: Breton

Skills: Uncontrollable, unpredictable magic; Divinity

Misc: Rejected a lot; has a ghost friend named Yun

by The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

Name: Nahgahzii/Zii

Race: Breton

Skills: Uncontrollable, unpredictable magic; Divinity

Misc: Rejected a lot; has a ghost friend named Yun

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(You guys all know how Draconus sounds right?) Draconus was up in his head quarters writing in his notebook and drinking some colovian brandy "Well the school seems too have enough students as it is...I guess I could allow less than 30 more" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(You guys all know how Draconus sounds right?) Draconus was up in his head quarters writing in his notebook and drinking some colovian brandy "Well the school seems too have enough students as it is...I guess I could allow less than 30 more" 

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

(( He ain't no Time Lord xD ))

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

(( He ain't no Time Lord xD ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(I said that's what he sounds like lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015

(I said that's what he sounds like lol)

Kronvullok
October 23, 2015

Name: Sh'aar

Height: 5'10"

Race: Khajiit (Vampire)

Skills: Destruction, Enchanting, Void, Shadow, and Blood magics, and Smithing

Fur: Solid black

Armor: Blue Adept Robes and Hood, and Blue Glass Boots and Gauntlets (like Chillrend)

Weapons: Twin Blue Glass Swords of Fiery Souls

Shouts: N/A

History: Sh'aar spent his childhood in the city of Riverhold in Elsweyr, just south of Cyrodiil. He had a great life with his parents and many siblings. Although, he always felt like an outcast. While all of his friends went out and hunted together, he would be at home with his nose in a book. After a while, Sh'aar began to cast spells in secret... or so he thought. Years later, his practice sessions were noticed by a cult of vampires stationed near his home, and they needed a mage. One night, that cult, known as the Blood Circle, stole Sh'aar away from his family, turning him in his sleep. When he awoke, he was in a dark room, surrounded by vampires of all races. They made him feel welcome, adored, and happy. After many years, the cult had told him of their plans to take hold of Tamriel and leave ruination in their wake. Sh'aar used his great magical skill to brutally murder the entire cult, and then he left for Cyrodiil. After a few years hiding in the Imperial City, he had heard of a great school. One in which he could delve deeper into the mysteries of the arcane. Excelius. And so he ventured off in search of this academy, hoping to start over with his eternal life.

by Kronvullok
October 23, 2015

Name: Sh'aar

Height: 5'10"

Race: Khajiit (Vampire)

Skills: Destruction, Enchanting, Void, Shadow, and Blood magics, and Smithing

Fur: Solid black

Armor: Blue Adept Robes and Hood, and Blue Glass Boots and Gauntlets (like Chillrend)

Weapons: Twin Blue Glass Swords of Fiery Souls

Shouts: N/A

History: Sh'aar spent his childhood in the city of Riverhold in Elsweyr, just south of Cyrodiil. He had a great life with his parents and many siblings. Although, he always felt like an outcast. While all of his friends went out and hunted together, he would be at home with his nose in a book. After a while, Sh'aar began to cast spells in secret... or so he thought. Years later, his practice sessions were noticed by a cult of vampires stationed near his home, and they needed a mage. One night, that cult, known as the Blood Circle, stole Sh'aar away from his family, turning him in his sleep. When he awoke, he was in a dark room, surrounded by vampires of all races. They made him feel welcome, adored, and happy. After many years, the cult had told him of their plans to take hold of Tamriel and leave ruination in their wake. Sh'aar used his great magical skill to brutally murder the entire cult, and then he left for Cyrodiil. After a few years hiding in the Imperial City, he had heard of a great school. One in which he could delve deeper into the mysteries of the arcane. Excelius. And so he ventured off in search of this academy, hoping to start over with his eternal life.

captainnate
October 23, 2015

Name: Talen-Maht (call him: Talen)

Race: Argonian

Weapons: a Powerful fireball & Daedric dagger of shock

Armor: Arch-Mage robes

History: After becoming Arch-Mage of the Collage of Winterhold, I travled for ages to find this Academy

(Vedy Sahvoz, please let me in, i'm sorry about last time)

by captainnate
October 23, 2015

Name: Talen-Maht (call him: Talen)

Race: Argonian

Weapons: a Powerful fireball & Daedric dagger of shock

Armor: Arch-Mage robes

History: After becoming Arch-Mage of the Collage of Winterhold, I travled for ages to find this Academy

(Vedy Sahvoz, please let me in, i'm sorry about last time)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(I don't think I can forgive you for that if that's your feeling towards me :(
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
(I don't think I can forgive you for that if that's your feeling towards me :(
 1  2  3  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.