Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Is the Dark Brotherhood Evil?

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Does anyone disagree? I wish to hear your evidence first.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Does anyone disagree? I wish to hear your evidence first.

dovahkiin2003
November 6, 2015
No sithis actually is the right person to worship look it up
Hail sithis
by dovahkiin2003
November 6, 2015
No sithis actually is the right person to worship look it up

Hail sithis

YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

A Chunk of Evidence: You know when you join the Dark Brotherhood, you kill the homeless men he was supposedly a drugie/drug dealer. The Brotherhood most likely knew this and made you do it, as a test of conviction. So, I say they are doing "good" but in the wrong way.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 14, 2015

A Chunk of Evidence: You know when you join the Dark Brotherhood, you kill the homeless men he was supposedly a drugie/drug dealer. The Brotherhood most likely knew this and made you do it, as a test of conviction. So, I say they are doing "good" but in the wrong way.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 15, 2015

The Dark Brotherhood were based off of the Black Hand who also did the same thing, kill corrput politicians. The Dark Brotherhood kills anyone corrupt, though.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 15, 2015

The Dark Brotherhood were based off of the Black Hand who also did the same thing, kill corrput politicians. The Dark Brotherhood kills anyone corrupt, though.

N3XITH
November 19, 2015
quick answer: yeah
full answer: yes
by N3XITH
November 19, 2015
quick answer: yeah

full answer: yes

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

This may be a bad analogy but, think of Robin Hood. Steal from the rich and give to the poor. I think the Brotherhood means no harm and they try to do good, but in a unjustified way, like in a wrong way to cause good. They kill people they feel do no deserve a life (As most Assassins do..what else would be the point of an assassin?) but I think they are in good nature, but in a unjustified manner.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

This may be a bad analogy but, think of Robin Hood. Steal from the rich and give to the poor. I think the Brotherhood means no harm and they try to do good, but in a unjustified way, like in a wrong way to cause good. They kill people they feel do no deserve a life (As most Assassins do..what else would be the point of an assassin?) but I think they are in good nature, but in a unjustified manner.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 25, 2015

Exactly! They wish to good but they are doing it in a unwarranted (or even evil) way.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 25, 2015

Exactly! They wish to good but they are doing it in a unwarranted (or even evil) way.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.