Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Your Skyrim Character is Now Your Room mate.

Jordan L
November 19, 2015

I now have i high elf who dual weilds daedric swords as a room mate. he likes to troll me by going into my room and seeing how far he can launch all of the small items by using the unrelenting force shout. (yes i randomly go up to shops in the game and just let loose my thuum and watch the objects fly.) He also steals my sweet rolls when i have them for breakfast just so i could tell my parents he stole my sweet roll to have them say that they dont care. (stealing sweet rolls in skyrim is strangely satisfying) He never walks anywhere either since he is too lazy too and fast travel isnt available.

by Jordan L
November 19, 2015

I now have i high elf who dual weilds daedric swords as a room mate. he likes to troll me by going into my room and seeing how far he can launch all of the small items by using the unrelenting force shout. (yes i randomly go up to shops in the game and just let loose my thuum and watch the objects fly.) He also steals my sweet rolls when i have them for breakfast just so i could tell my parents he stole my sweet roll to have them say that they dont care. (stealing sweet rolls in skyrim is strangely satisfying) He never walks anywhere either since he is too lazy too and fast travel isnt available.

Necromas
November 19, 2015

Well.... What does one do when you live with a necromancer? Cower in fear? By the Nine, that ritual stone power is demented... How'd he even get so many dead bodies... He also keeps stealing my alchemy ingrediants, and just eating them. Who eats 19 raw human hearts? Why did I even have 19 human hearts?

by Necromas
November 19, 2015

Well.... What does one do when you live with a necromancer? Cower in fear? By the Nine, that ritual stone power is demented... How'd he even get so many dead bodies... He also keeps stealing my alchemy ingrediants, and just eating them. Who eats 19 raw human hearts? Why did I even have 19 human hearts?

Sahkrahfaas
November 21, 2015

If I had a house like the ones in Skyrim he'd Unrelenting Force everything, and the things that didn't get hit would be launched across the room with arrows. Then he'd burn all the baskets/buckets, fill the pots with tankards, steal all the food, steal all the booze, steal all the books and then eat the food, hide the books and stick the booze in his Breezehome barrel. Anything accidentally stolen would be sold to the Guild. In a non-Skyrim context however, basically the same thing would happen but without the basket burning and filling the pots with tankards. Everything would be lying smashed on the floor. My poor guitars. xD

by Sahkrahfaas
November 21, 2015

If I had a house like the ones in Skyrim he'd Unrelenting Force everything, and the things that didn't get hit would be launched across the room with arrows. Then he'd burn all the baskets/buckets, fill the pots with tankards, steal all the food, steal all the booze, steal all the books and then eat the food, hide the books and stick the booze in his Breezehome barrel. Anything accidentally stolen would be sold to the Guild. In a non-Skyrim context however, basically the same thing would happen but without the basket burning and filling the pots with tankards. Everything would be lying smashed on the floor. My poor guitars. xD

Loniizrath
November 22, 2015

I have many characters in Skyrim, so lets list them off...

First roomate would be an Argonian demigod vampire who's an absolute deadeye with a bow and never ceases to brag about it or show off.

Next up would be a Bosmeri thief, who made a sizable fortune in a streak of burglaries spanning multiple cities, is now retired and owns a mansion, yet lives with me for some reason.

Next is another Bosmer, this time a hopeless Skooma addict. Can never pay rent, because he spends every penny he earns on Skooma. He's a good flutist though, and somehow he's even better while high.

Then I end up with a pacifist Imperial with an unsettlingly large collection of shields. This arrangement doesn't last long, mostly due to his insistance that the one covered in bloody spikes (how did the blood get there? He is a PACIFIST) hang above my bed.

Last roomate, and probably the reason I'd choose to live alone, is an Orc lesbian who never wears any clothes, is bald and blind in both eyes, has so many tattoos that I'm pretty sure she her veins run with ink instead of blood, and once joined 19 different cults in the span of a single night.

(If you're wondering about the last one, it was the result of an all nighter with a group of friends and an Xbox. Alcohol was a factor, but not nearly as much as you'd think.)

by Loniizrath
November 22, 2015

I have many characters in Skyrim, so lets list them off...

First roomate would be an Argonian demigod vampire who's an absolute deadeye with a bow and never ceases to brag about it or show off.

Next up would be a Bosmeri thief, who made a sizable fortune in a streak of burglaries spanning multiple cities, is now retired and owns a mansion, yet lives with me for some reason.

Next is another Bosmer, this time a hopeless Skooma addict. Can never pay rent, because he spends every penny he earns on Skooma. He's a good flutist though, and somehow he's even better while high.

Then I end up with a pacifist Imperial with an unsettlingly large collection of shields. This arrangement doesn't last long, mostly due to his insistance that the one covered in bloody spikes (how did the blood get there? He is a PACIFIST) hang above my bed.

Last roomate, and probably the reason I'd choose to live alone, is an Orc lesbian who never wears any clothes, is bald and blind in both eyes, has so many tattoos that I'm pretty sure she her veins run with ink instead of blood, and once joined 19 different cults in the span of a single night.

(If you're wondering about the last one, it was the result of an all nighter with a group of friends and an Xbox. Alcohol was a factor, but not nearly as much as you'd think.)

Tiny
November 23, 2015

Okay if he is my roomate what do you do if you live with a lizard?

by Tiny
November 23, 2015

Okay if he is my roomate what do you do if you live with a lizard?

YolGoraagKaazah
November 24, 2015

My character wouldn't be a good roomate. . . 

He's an Orc Warrior that uses some fire magic. Um, he would most likely bring lots of girls home and mead (in this case it would be beer). I'm just thankful he doesn't commit any crimes. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 24, 2015

My character wouldn't be a good roomate. . . 

He's an Orc Warrior that uses some fire magic. Um, he would most likely bring lots of girls home and mead (in this case it would be beer). I'm just thankful he doesn't commit any crimes. 

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Im screwed. I am aggressive.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Im screwed. I am aggressive.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 25, 2015

Haha! I actually made my character based off of me.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 25, 2015

Haha! I actually made my character based off of me.

DovahKahjiit
November 28, 2015

My caracter would steal all my stuff and kill me...thats messed up XD

by DovahKahjiit
November 28, 2015

My caracter would steal all my stuff and kill me...thats messed up XD

DovahKiinZaan
November 29, 2015
We have common interests. Anarchy and chaos. Am I allowed to mention them?
by DovahKiinZaan
November 29, 2015
We have common interests. Anarchy and chaos. Am I allowed to mention them?

YolGoraagKaazah
November 29, 2015

My character is basically me too lol. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 29, 2015

My character is basically me too lol. 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 29, 2015

And I already said that . . .

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 29, 2015

And I already said that . . .

dovahnite
November 30, 2015

I'd probably have to lock all of my stuff up, since my character tends to have this habit of picking up every single piece of loose physical matter s/he can fit in his/her pockets.

Also I'll probably have to make a lot of room for that sword/shield collection, since for some reason I never sell unique items.

by dovahnite
November 30, 2015

I'd probably have to lock all of my stuff up, since my character tends to have this habit of picking up every single piece of loose physical matter s/he can fit in his/her pockets.

Also I'll probably have to make a lot of room for that sword/shield collection, since for some reason I never sell unique items.

redcode0133
December 4, 2015

mine would probably kill me.....in my sleep....beacuse id always ask him for stories of adventuring XD 

by redcode0133
December 4, 2015

mine would probably kill me.....in my sleep....beacuse id always ask him for stories of adventuring XD 

Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

I now live with a Saxhleel (Argonian) Vampire Lord mage who bottles animal blood so that he doesn't have to feed off of innocents.

I would be okay with this, except he's a huge fan of the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.

by Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

I now live with a Saxhleel (Argonian) Vampire Lord mage who bottles animal blood so that he doesn't have to feed off of innocents.

I would be okay with this, except he's a huge fan of the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.