Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Follower

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Okay so, let me start off with this. I was doing the Dawnguard questline, and I had to get Serena (The girl vampire who you befriend) and I had to take her back to her home and whenever I open the door my game crashed (Not the issue) so I delete the Dawnguard DLC and I reinstall it, so now it is not an active quest (I couldnt do anything and she would always follow me if I just left) so now that the Dawnguard quest is fine, and no issue...well...I can't get any followers, they keep saying "Looks like you already got someone." Is it because I ended the Dawnguard quest while Serena was following me, or is it something else? I think it is because of Serena following me while I deleted the DLC, but I think it could be fixed if I just take her home and finish that quest completely. Please help, give me your opinion and try to help me if you can. Thanks. (Question board did not help)

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

Okay so, let me start off with this. I was doing the Dawnguard questline, and I had to get Serena (The girl vampire who you befriend) and I had to take her back to her home and whenever I open the door my game crashed (Not the issue) so I delete the Dawnguard DLC and I reinstall it, so now it is not an active quest (I couldnt do anything and she would always follow me if I just left) so now that the Dawnguard quest is fine, and no issue...well...I can't get any followers, they keep saying "Looks like you already got someone." Is it because I ended the Dawnguard quest while Serena was following me, or is it something else? I think it is because of Serena following me while I deleted the DLC, but I think it could be fixed if I just take her home and finish that quest completely. Please help, give me your opinion and try to help me if you can. Thanks. (Question board did not help)

Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

That's not the worst of the glitches that DLC has in its arsenal. Once, everyone in the game became hostile, starting with the Dawnguard! What sucked was that I couldn't even kill some of them!!

by Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

That's not the worst of the glitches that DLC has in its arsenal. Once, everyone in the game became hostile, starting with the Dawnguard! What sucked was that I couldn't even kill some of them!!

Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

But to answer your question... What works for me is reloading a previous save, then refreshing your console or computer by turning it off and on again. If you can't do that, then I recommend commiting suicide.

by Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

But to answer your question... What works for me is reloading a previous save, then refreshing your console or computer by turning it off and on again. If you can't do that, then I recommend commiting suicide.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.