Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Odahviing or Durnehviir?

1  2 > >>  

Sahruvthur
November 25, 2015

I rarely ever use these shouts, but I'd like to know your opinions.

by Sahruvthur
November 25, 2015

I rarely ever use these shouts, but I'd like to know your opinions.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 27, 2015

I personally think that Odahviing looks cooler and acts cooler. But I don't look at "coolness" I look at usefulness, and Durnehviir is a lot more useful because he summons his own guys as well like Wrathmen, Bonemen and Mistmen. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 27, 2015

I personally think that Odahviing looks cooler and acts cooler. But I don't look at "coolness" I look at usefulness, and Durnehviir is a lot more useful because he summons his own guys as well like Wrathmen, Bonemen and Mistmen. 

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
I don't know anything about Durnehviir. But Odahviing is pretty helpful.
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
I don't know anything about Durnehviir. But Odahviing is pretty helpful.

Liis
Administrator
December 3, 2015
I can shout unlimitedly, so I summon both.
If it makes a difference, I always summon Odahviing first - likely because it takes him longer to "fly" to you, whereas Durnehviir just summons on the ground near or next to you.
The plan is to have them appear as close to the same time as possible.
by Liis
December 3, 2015
I can shout unlimitedly, so I summon both.
If it makes a difference, I always summon Odahviing first - likely because it takes him longer to "fly" to you, whereas Durnehviir just summons on the ground near or next to you.
The plan is to have them appear as close to the same time as possible.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 3, 2015

PC Skyrim . . .

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 3, 2015

PC Skyrim . . .

Raxvulnax
December 3, 2015
I wish I was able to use mods, but at the same time I don't.
by Raxvulnax
December 3, 2015
I wish I was able to use mods, but at the same time I don't.

Sahruvthur
December 3, 2015

@Liis Then again, why summon dragons if you can just constantly use unrelenting force and keep knocking them off their feet or freezing them or whatever

by Sahruvthur
December 3, 2015

@Liis Then again, why summon dragons if you can just constantly use unrelenting force and keep knocking them off their feet or freezing them or whatever

Nilpaagoliik
December 4, 2015

Odahviing looks a lot cooler and I find I prefer him compared to Durnehviir

by Nilpaagoliik
December 4, 2015

Emperor of Man
December 5, 2015
Nilpaagoliik

Perhaps you should add some evidence to why he is more useful?

by Emperor of Man
December 5, 2015
Nilpaagoliik

Perhaps you should add some evidence to why he is more useful?

YolGoraagKaazah
December 6, 2015
Deyruvthur

But isn't this thread asking who's better?

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 6, 2015
Deyruvthur

Sahruvthur
December 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Yes, but he simply just stated that he summons both dragons, Odahviing being first due to him taking awhile to arrive, he never really stated who he preferred and why he felt that way.

by Sahruvthur
December 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Yes, but he simply just stated that he summons both dragons, Odahviing being first due to him taking awhile to arrive, he never really stated who he preferred and why he felt that way.

Vulondovah21
December 15, 2015

I like summoning Durniivir on account of he is no longer in skyrim.(Dimensionally speaking.)

Although, I dislike how often he tends to linger in an area where he is summoned.

by Vulondovah21
December 15, 2015

I like summoning Durniivir on account of he is no longer in skyrim.(Dimensionally speaking.)

Although, I dislike how often he tends to linger in an area where he is summoned.

volzah zol
December 18, 2015

Durnehviir. Every chance I get, I summon him. He deserves it more. Odahviing is a great ally, but is already free to fly the skies of Taazokaan. Durnehviir stays in the Soul Cairn until you release him, and that only last a short time. 

by volzah zol
December 18, 2015

Durnehviir. Every chance I get, I summon him. He deserves it more. Odahviing is a great ally, but is already free to fly the skies of Taazokaan. Durnehviir stays in the Soul Cairn until you release him, and that only last a short time. 

BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
The only mod that I use so far is Hearthfire, I don't use DragonBorn yet. So since I still haven't met Durneviir, I currently think that Parthunaax is more useful. But that might be until I get the DragonBorn mod.
by BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
The only mod that I use so far is Hearthfire, I don't use DragonBorn yet. So since I still haven't met Durneviir, I currently think that Parthunaax is more useful. But that might be until I get the DragonBorn mod.

volzah zol
December 27, 2015
BoziikDezAl

Durneviir is in the Dawnguard DLC (not mods). TBH, I didn't care for the Dragonborn DLC. I got it and did it for the sake of being a completionist, but over all it's not that good. But Dawnguard isn't bad. I liked it. 

by volzah zol
December 27, 2015
BoziikDezAl

Durneviir is in the Dawnguard DLC (not mods). TBH, I didn't care for the Dragonborn DLC. I got it and did it for the sake of being a completionist, but over all it's not that good. But Dawnguard isn't bad. I liked it. 

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.