Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite guild?

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Raxvulnax
November 27, 2015

Some examples include the Dark Brotherhood, the College of Winterhold, the Theives Guild, the Companions, etc. 

by Raxvulnax
November 27, 2015

Some examples include the Dark Brotherhood, the College of Winterhold, the Theives Guild, the Companions, etc. 

Raxvulnax
November 27, 2015
My personal favorite is the Dark Brotherhood. I love their armor, their missions, their teachings, everything about them I think is cool.
by Raxvulnax
November 27, 2015
My personal favorite is the Dark Brotherhood. I love their armor, their missions, their teachings, everything about them I think is cool.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 29, 2015

The Dark Brotherhood is so overrated lmao

I liked the Companions.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 29, 2015

The Dark Brotherhood is so overrated lmao

I liked the Companions.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
What???
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
What???

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
How are they overrated?!?
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
How are they overrated?!?

YolGoraagKaazah
November 30, 2015

I believe it's quite obvious. Everyone either is in love with Sithis or The Dark Brotherhood.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 30, 2015

I believe it's quite obvious. Everyone either is in love with Sithis or The Dark Brotherhood.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
You could say the same about a lot of groups in Skyrim.
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
You could say the same about a lot of groups in Skyrim.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
Especially the companions.
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
Especially the companions.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
"If you can't fight, you can't be my shield-brother"
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
"If you can't fight, you can't be my shield-brother"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 30, 2015

I'm not obsessed with the Companions. I mean my main character (in game) was in the Companions but for RP he wasn't. I just did it for the Werewolf and gold. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 30, 2015

I'm not obsessed with the Companions. I mean my main character (in game) was in the Companions but for RP he wasn't. I just did it for the Werewolf and gold. 

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
I'm not obsessed with the Dark Brotherhood either. And to be honest, I hated being a werewolf. It just got annoying for me.
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
I'm not obsessed with the Dark Brotherhood either. And to be honest, I hated being a werewolf. It just got annoying for me.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 30, 2015

Yeah . . . I mean it was cool at first, but then it sometimes gets annoying because you can't loot and you can't become a human/mer at will.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 30, 2015

Yeah . . . I mean it was cool at first, but then it sometimes gets annoying because you can't loot and you can't become a human/mer at will.

Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
And you can't get the rested bonus. And if you sleep with your spouse you can rank up skills 15% easier for 8 hours.
by Raxvulnax
November 30, 2015
And you can't get the rested bonus. And if you sleep with your spouse you can rank up skills 15% easier for 8 hours.

Amphi
December 8, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh Yes you can. Just wait for like one hour (in game, not fir real) (T key, select)
by Amphi
December 8, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh Yes you can. Just wait for like one hour (in game, not fir real) (T key, select)

Amphi
December 8, 2015
I mean the whole changing back to human form
by Amphi
December 8, 2015
I mean the whole changing back to human form
 1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.