Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A return to your roots

redcode0133
November 30, 2015

anyone know what you get from it...or how to do it?

by redcode0133
November 30, 2015

anyone know what you get from it...or how to do it?

Frinmulaar
December 1, 2015

You need to pick up a plant called Crimson Nirnroot. You will encounter some during the main quest. Let me know if you want more spoilers.

by Frinmulaar
December 1, 2015

You need to pick up a plant called Crimson Nirnroot. You will encounter some during the main quest. Let me know if you want more spoilers.

Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
Dude. I hated that quest. It's not worth it. I don't remember exactly what you get, but I remember think it wasn't worth it.
by Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
Dude. I hated that quest. It's not worth it. I don't remember exactly what you get, but I remember think it wasn't worth it.

Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
Dont waste your time looking for them.
by Raxvulnax
December 1, 2015
Dont waste your time looking for them.

Mirkrilaar
December 6, 2015
Vokunahvulon

"Seridion's Serendipity". Ability to have 25% chance of duplicating a potion in alchemy. Basically, you get two potions for the price of one.

by Mirkrilaar
December 6, 2015
Vokunahvulon

"Seridion's Serendipity". Ability to have 25% chance of duplicating a potion in alchemy. Basically, you get two potions for the price of one.

Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

That is worth it if you are one of the few people out there that actually uses homemade poisons. That ability helped me immensely in the brewing of harmless Invisibilty poisons to use on my followers!

by Duryoljot
December 8, 2015

That is worth it if you are one of the few people out there that actually uses homemade poisons. That ability helped me immensely in the brewing of harmless Invisibilty poisons to use on my followers!

Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

If you have Skyrim on the PC, just console command 30 crimson nirnroots into your inventory and live in sweet ignorance as to how annoying the quest is if you do it without cheating.

by Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

If you have Skyrim on the PC, just console command 30 crimson nirnroots into your inventory and live in sweet ignorance as to how annoying the quest is if you do it without cheating.

onikmey
December 18, 2015

I liked the quest for the immersion. The reward was cool and all, but it was one of the most fun was spent exploring blackreach.

by onikmey
December 18, 2015

I liked the quest for the immersion. The reward was cool and all, but it was one of the most fun was spent exploring blackreach.

volzah zol
December 18, 2015

I hate nirnroot. All nirnroot. It's loud. I started the quest just for the sake of saying I did every possible quest, but the end result was I had fun exploring Blackreach. Blackreach is beautiful and really deserves to be returned it's former glory. Someone should make a mod....

by volzah zol
December 18, 2015

I hate nirnroot. All nirnroot. It's loud. I started the quest just for the sake of saying I did every possible quest, but the end result was I had fun exploring Blackreach. Blackreach is beautiful and really deserves to be returned it's former glory. Someone should make a mod....

Raxvulnax
December 25, 2015

I wish you were able to build a house in Blackreach or inhabit one of the buildings there. That is by far one of my favorite locations underground.

But I agree. I hate nirnroot and the noise they make. It's so annoying. 

by Raxvulnax
December 25, 2015

I wish you were able to build a house in Blackreach or inhabit one of the buildings there. That is by far one of my favorite locations underground.

volzah zol
December 25, 2015
Raxvulnax

Sinderion's Field Laboratory is safe storage, never respwans, ever. You can claim it as a player house. I use it for my Orc character who spends her time cleaning, exploring, and mapping Blackreach. 

by volzah zol
December 25, 2015
Raxvulnax

Sinderion's Field Laboratory is safe storage, never respwans, ever. You can claim it as a player house. I use it for my Orc character who spends her time cleaning, exploring, and mapping Blackreach. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.