Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Another fun forum game (see description)

1  2 > >>  

Jordan L
December 3, 2015

I bash in the skulls of my assailant zombies with one swing of my mighty lava lamp...... lol

It also is a nice feature to have at night when you need comfort from thinking about zombies eating your brain.

by Jordan L
December 3, 2015

I bash in the skulls of my assailant zombies with one swing of my mighty lava lamp...... lol

It also is a nice feature to have at night when you need comfort from thinking about zombies eating your brain.

Frinmulaar
December 3, 2015
My trusty mouse shall serve as a mace and a lasso. Good thing the old wreck has a cord on it.
by Frinmulaar
December 3, 2015
My trusty mouse shall serve as a mace and a lasso. Good thing the old wreck has a cord on it.

redcode0133
December 3, 2015

id take my airsoft rifle...i can shoot their eyes out, and use the sash as a garotte 

by redcode0133
December 3, 2015

id take my airsoft rifle...i can shoot their eyes out, and use the sash as a garotte 

catjenkins
December 4, 2015

lamp. I have a lamp.

by catjenkins
December 4, 2015

lamp. I have a lamp.

ShadowConroy
December 8, 2015

RC Helicopter- fly it through the zombies, decapitating them with the blades

by ShadowConroy
December 8, 2015

RC Helicopter- fly it through the zombies, decapitating them with the blades

Necromas
December 8, 2015

Ever been stuck in a building surrounded by zombies with only a stack of paper? There's practicly no way to kill zombies with paper. I did cause many to bleed by giving them papercuts, but I can't kill them. So I wrapped my fist in several layers of paper and tried to beat the un-living crap out of them. It worked to knock them down, but I couldn't kill them untill I curb-stopped their heads. But I didn't have paper boots on, so it dosen't count. 

by Necromas
December 8, 2015

Ever been stuck in a building surrounded by zombies with only a stack of paper? There's practicly no way to kill zombies with paper. I did cause many to bleed by giving them papercuts, but I can't kill them. So I wrapped my fist in several layers of paper and tried to beat the un-living crap out of them. It worked to knock them down, but I couldn't kill them untill I curb-stopped their heads. But I didn't have paper boots on, so it dosen't count. 

Jordan L
December 8, 2015
catjenkins

lamp. I have a lamp.

i couldnt resist posting this quote:    "now brick, do you really love lamp???"   -Anchorman

by Jordan L
December 8, 2015
catjenkins

lamp. I have a lamp.

i couldnt resist posting this quote:    "now brick, do you really love lamp???"   -Anchorman

catjenkins
December 8, 2015
Jordan L

Sadly, I do not get the reference.

by catjenkins
December 8, 2015
Jordan L

Sadly, I do not get the reference.

Duryoljot
December 10, 2015

Will Ferrel from Anchorman. Great movie. Oh! My chair! I can bash all of the deadheads to bloody pulps!

by Duryoljot
December 10, 2015

Will Ferrel from Anchorman. Great movie. Oh! My chair! I can bash all of the deadheads to bloody pulps!

catjenkins
December 10, 2015
Yolos Vith

I still have yet to see the movie.

by catjenkins
December 10, 2015
Yolos Vith

I still have yet to see the movie.

Cyriil
December 10, 2015

I shall cherish this box of tissues by ironing and laminating them all, subsequently cutting them into the shape of shurikens. Let's just hope Zombies can't stand papercuts either.

by Cyriil
December 10, 2015

I shall cherish this box of tissues by ironing and laminating them all, subsequently cutting them into the shape of shurikens. Let's just hope Zombies can't stand papercuts either.

Vulondovah21
December 14, 2015

Box of MTG cards. I will grab my box of cards and run. Maybe I will run into someone who also plays the game.

(I would not try to use cards as a weapon let alone a box containing my only decks.)

by Vulondovah21
December 14, 2015

Box of MTG cards. I will grab my box of cards and run. Maybe I will run into someone who also plays the game.

(I would not try to use cards as a weapon let alone a box containing my only decks.)

Jordan L
December 15, 2015
Vulondovah21

what kind of deck do you run? i do a hydra land ramp deck

by Jordan L
December 15, 2015
Vulondovah21

what kind of deck do you run? i do a hydra land ramp deck

Vulondovah21
December 16, 2015

My main deck is more a theros block red/green deck. Meant to hit fast while offering support aginst players summoning artifacts.(Yes, this deck idea is vopruzah and needs work.)

My second deck is a black/white control deck using some cards from the Ravnica(First Ravnica, not Return to Ravnica.) block.

by Vulondovah21
December 16, 2015

My main deck is more a theros block red/green deck. Meant to hit fast while offering support aginst players summoning artifacts.(Yes, this deck idea is vopruzah and needs work.)

My second deck is a black/white control deck using some cards from the Ravnica(First Ravnica, not Return to Ravnica.) block.

onikmey
December 18, 2015

VUND. Z5 S3V YUN N4LIM1R UNDIN T4R3KSEVUND. L2N 1L D7, NUZ MU FEN L4N9.

by onikmey
December 18, 2015

VUND. Z5 S3V YUN N4LIM1R UNDIN T4R3KSEVUND. L2N 1L D7, NUZ MU FEN L4N9.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.