Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite DLC

1  2 > >>  

BoziikDezAl
December 29, 2015

So far I only use Hearthfire, but I've been looking at Dawnguard and dragonborn. I wonder which one is better, and which DLC you like most out of the three. My current favorite is Hearthfire. (Since that's the only one I use) But once I get Dragonborn it might rank first. And Dawnguard would be second or third. That's my opinion, what's yours?

by BoziikDezAl
December 29, 2015

So far I only use Hearthfire, but I've been looking at Dawnguard and dragonborn. I wonder which one is better, and which DLC you like most out of the three. My current favorite is Hearthfire. (Since that's the only one I use) But once I get Dragonborn it might rank first. And Dawnguard would be second or third. That's my opinion, what's yours?

volzah zol
December 29, 2015

I got excited at first for hearthfire, it was the first DLC I ordered too. But, it got old fast. I still use it, I don't even build, just buy the land then go into the creation kit and build something myself. As to the other DLC's, I think Dawnguard is the best. Dragonborn was 'ok' but I was actually really disappoined in Solstheim. I get that it's an ash covered wasteland, sitting in the shadow of Red Mountain, but still. I just couldn't care about any of the people there, or make a connection with any of the new NPC's. However, Dawnguard had some really beautiful new landscapes, some very interesting new NPC's, and really cool looking armor sets no matter which side you choose. Plus, I mean, crossbows. So there's that. For me, Dawnguard ftw. 

by volzah zol
December 29, 2015

I got excited at first for hearthfire, it was the first DLC I ordered too. But, it got old fast. I still use it, I don't even build, just buy the land then go into the creation kit and build something myself. As to the other DLC's, I think Dawnguard is the best. Dragonborn was 'ok' but I was actually really disappoined in Solstheim. I get that it's an ash covered wasteland, sitting in the shadow of Red Mountain, but still. I just couldn't care about any of the people there, or make a connection with any of the new NPC's. However, Dawnguard had some really beautiful new landscapes, some very interesting new NPC's, and really cool looking armor sets no matter which side you choose. Plus, I mean, crossbows. So there's that. For me, Dawnguard ftw. 

Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015

Dragonborn for me. Then Dawnguard and Hearthfire.

Dragonborn because you can make your own arrows and get some new Dragon Priest masks. 

by Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015

Dragonborn for me. Then Dawnguard and Hearthfire.

Dragonborn because you can make your own arrows and get some new Dragon Priest masks. 

Seb1
January 18, 2016
Dragonborn
by Seb1
January 18, 2016
Dragonborn

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Dragonborn. Need I say why?

Ok, well it was bringing up some really old memories of Morrowind...

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Dragonborn. Need I say why?

Ok, well it was bringing up some really old memories of Morrowind...

Seb1
January 19, 2016

dragonborn

by Seb1
January 19, 2016

dragonborn

volzah zol
January 21, 2016

You can't ride the Silt Strider. For that one reason alone, the entire DLC is ruined. 

by volzah zol
January 21, 2016

You can't ride the Silt Strider. For that one reason alone, the entire DLC is ruined. 

BoziikDezAl
January 21, 2016
Lol, well there is a mod that lets you ride them.
It's called epic mounts Dragonborn.
by BoziikDezAl
January 21, 2016
Lol, well there is a mod that lets you ride them.

It's called epic mounts Dragonborn.

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

I remember this. Kind of derpy though, because everything is treated like a horse.

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

I remember this. Kind of derpy though, because everything is treated like a horse.

Malice Mace
January 22, 2016

My favorite DLC is Dawnguard. I liked Dragonborn but there's something about being a vampire lord and having Auriel's Bow making day into night that just tickles me. 

by Malice Mace
January 22, 2016

My favorite DLC is Dawnguard. I liked Dragonborn but there's something about being a vampire lord and having Auriel's Bow making day into night that just tickles me. 

YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

I really enjoyed Dragonborn because one, fighting Miraak was fun as hell, two, the new stuff you can get it awesome!!!!!

@Seb1 Seriously. You need to say why. You're posts are always one word, and it's pretty irritating.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

I really enjoyed Dragonborn because one, fighting Miraak was fun as hell, two, the new stuff you can get it awesome!!!!!

@Seb1 Seriously. You need to say why. You're posts are always one word, and it's pretty irritating.

BoziikDezAl
January 22, 2016
There are tons of reasons why dragonborn is my favorite.
Soltheim, it's an entire new island. Tons of new creatures.
BEND WILL SHOUT. Miraak, I have one of those mannequins in my Hearthfire House Windstad Manor, and I put Miraak armor on it, (now o can't tell the difference). Three words, Dragonborn is epic.
by BoziikDezAl
January 22, 2016
There are tons of reasons why dragonborn is my favorite.

Soltheim, it's an entire new island. Tons of new creatures.

BEND WILL SHOUT. Miraak, I have one of those mannequins in my Hearthfire House Windstad Manor, and I put Miraak armor on it, (now o can't tell the difference). Three words, Dragonborn is epic.

Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Why is the Enter key all weird?! Damn Chromebooks. ANYhoo, Seb needs a lesson in typing... Maybe if I post on his threads more...

These people are enthusiastic as hell... Which is pretty cool.

by Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Why is the Enter key all weird?! Damn Chromebooks. ANYhoo, Seb needs a lesson in typing... Maybe if I post on his threads more...

These people are enthusiastic as hell... Which is pretty cool.

Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Much better. What about mods that are like DLCs?

by Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

Much better. What about mods that are like DLCs?

volzah zol
January 25, 2016

Oh that's an easy one for me: Falskaar. Simply the coolest DLC-style mod I've seen.

by volzah zol
January 25, 2016

Oh that's an easy one for me: Falskaar. Simply the coolest DLC-style mod I've seen.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.