Kriidgaafthunvu
January 8, 2016
Story will be completed by January 30th and uploaded to FanFiction.net
by Kriidgaafthunvu
January 8, 2016
Story will be completed by January 30th and uploaded to FanFiction.net

Duryoljot
January 8, 2016

This my project or the one you're handling? 

So far the story has taken a turn for the worse-- Skyrim has been split into seperate kingdoms, and the warrior clans of the Reach have begun to summon daedra.

by Duryoljot
January 8, 2016

This my project or the one you're handling? 

So far the story has taken a turn for the worse-- Skyrim has been split into seperate kingdoms, and the warrior clans of the Reach have begun to summon daedra.

Duryoljot
January 8, 2016

The main character is going to have to pull together a rag tag force in order to stop them.

by Duryoljot
January 8, 2016

The main character is going to have to pull together a rag tag force in order to stop them.

Duryoljot
January 8, 2016

How is your end coming along? (I'll email you a draft before our deadline, by then I'd appreciate it if we could work on a title).

by Duryoljot
January 8, 2016

How is your end coming along? (I'll email you a draft before our deadline, by then I'd appreciate it if we could work on a title).

Kriidgaafthunvu
January 8, 2016
My end is coming along perfectly I'm at school right, so I'll read the draft later.
by Kriidgaafthunvu
January 8, 2016
My end is coming along perfectly I'm at school right, so I'll read the draft later.

Duryoljot
January 11, 2016

Beautiful.

by Duryoljot
January 11, 2016

Beautiful.

Kriidgaafthunvu
January 30, 2016
A slight change with timing the story will go up tomorrow a link will also be provided tomorrow
by Kriidgaafthunvu
January 30, 2016
A slight change with timing the story will go up tomorrow a link will also be provided tomorrow

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.