Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Make-A-Shout!

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

In Do Vokun
August 20, 2013

Ok, I KNOW I'm not the only person that wishes u could make your own shouts on skyrim out of three dovah words, answer here and share with the community the interesting or cool shouts that YOU would make :D

by In Do Vokun
August 20, 2013

Ok, I KNOW I'm not the only person that wishes u could make your own shouts on skyrim out of three dovah words, answer here and share with the community the interesting or cool shouts that YOU would make :D

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 21, 2013

I always thought a shield/ward type Shout would be cool, to deflect or even reflect incoming spells or Shouts; "SPAAN KREH FIIK!" or "Shield Bend Mirror".

by paarthurnax
August 21, 2013

I always thought a shield/ward type Shout would be cool, to deflect or even reflect incoming spells or Shouts; "SPAAN KREH FIIK!" or "Shield Bend Mirror".

In Do Vokun
August 21, 2013

I think I would make a bunch of one-word shouts that are just words like Blue in dragon, and it would turn your armor/weapons to that color, (and of course a shout that returns them to normal) lol I would wear either green or good Theive's guild master armor lol

by In Do Vokun
August 21, 2013

I think I would make a bunch of one-word shouts that are just words like Blue in dragon, and it would turn your armor/weapons to that color, (and of course a shout that returns them to normal) lol I would wear either green or good Theive's guild master armor lol

Arngeir
August 27, 2013

Good thread here! I would make a shout to make the enemy armour useless temporarily, of course. It would rock! Imperfect - weak - useless

by Arngeir
August 27, 2013

Good thread here! I would make a shout to make the enemy armour useless temporarily, of course. It would rock! Imperfect - weak - useless

In Do Vokun
August 27, 2013

Lmao cool, that would be good, I think I would also make the Dragon's version of fire and frost breath, so that we could use the beam versions, like, how theirs last for about 3 or 4 seconds, I want to be able to do THOSE versions... It would be cool and I have a modded save for Xbox, but I deleted updates and now I can't use him till I re update, and I got no internet

by In Do Vokun
August 27, 2013

Lmao cool, that would be good, I think I would also make the Dragon's version of fire and frost breath, so that we could use the beam versions, like, how theirs last for about 3 or 4 seconds, I want to be able to do THOSE versions... It would be cool and I have a modded save for Xbox, but I deleted updates and now I can't use him till I re update, and I got no internet

godofminecraft56
September 28, 2013

Krif Vermiir Juh "Fight Draw Win" My crazy idea just because it seems like a cool shout

by godofminecraft56
September 28, 2013

Krif Vermiir Juh "Fight Draw Win" My crazy idea just because it seems like a cool shout

IKilledTheDevil
September 29, 2013

Viing Bo Lok (Wing Fly Sky) This shout would give the user functional etheral wings much like Dragon Apsect gave the Dovahkiin etheral scales!

by IKilledTheDevil
September 29, 2013

Viing Bo Lok (Wing Fly Sky) This shout would give the user functional etheral wings much like Dragon Apsect gave the Dovahkiin etheral scales!

Vulrahkriid
October 7, 2013

I was thinking of Ruth Kaag Ald (rage blast destroy). It would create a huge explosion, damaging all hostiles within the radius with the ammount of damage depending on how close they are to the user.

by Vulrahkriid
October 7, 2013

I was thinking of Ruth Kaag Ald (rage blast destroy). It would create a huge explosion, damaging all hostiles within the radius with the ammount of damage depending on how close they are to the user.

otakufreak40
October 7, 2013

Graag Ein Nu (green light now) would probably be useful in our modern Earth.

by otakufreak40
October 7, 2013

Graag Ein Nu (green light now) would probably be useful in our modern Earth.

Krahvulgein
October 31, 2013

Ruvaak, Du, Palle.

Raven, Devour, Foes.

When someone is annoying you, give them a long painful raven related death...

I need help don't I?

by Krahvulgein
October 31, 2013

Ruvaak, Du, Palle.

Raven, Devour, Foes.

When someone is annoying you, give them a long painful raven related death...

I need help don't I?

Loniizrath
November 4, 2013

Zii Tuz Heim: spirit blade forge. Kills most enemies in one shot (excluding dragons), turnes their corpse into ghostly remains, and spawns a sword with a random enchantment on top of it. The sword's enchantment is fuelled by the dead person's soul. Killed orcs would leave behind an orcish sword, elves would leave an elven sword, daedra would leave a daedric sword, nords would leave a steel sword, etc.

by Loniizrath
November 4, 2013

Zii Tuz Heim: spirit blade forge. Kills most enemies in one shot (excluding dragons), turnes their corpse into ghostly remains, and spawns a sword with a random enchantment on top of it. The sword's enchantment is fuelled by the dead person's soul. Killed orcs would leave behind an orcish sword, elves would leave an elven sword, daedra would leave a daedric sword, nords would leave a steel sword, etc.

Loniizrath
November 4, 2013
Arngeir

How about "Deiniik Grunt Votirahk", which means "Guard Shatter Vulnerable"

by Loniizrath
November 4, 2013
Arngeir

How about "Deiniik Grunt Votirahk", which means "Guard Shatter Vulnerable"

Rah Los Aaz
February 10, 2014

Hmm well my own would be this :

DOV4 SIL PR1D

Dragon , soul , awake : All souls that the player would have gathered by killing dragons will be used to increase the power of any other shout that they will use after it

by Rah Los Aaz
February 10, 2014

Hmm well my own would be this :

DOV4 SIL PR1D

Dragon , soul , awake : All souls that the player would have gathered by killing dragons will be used to increase the power of any other shout that they will use after it

LucienLachance
February 12, 2014

I would want an absorb health shout , like maybe Kuz Laas Ofan  "Take, Life, Give", so you would take an amount of health from your enemy, in exhchange for that same amount of your magicka given to the enemy. or something of that sort.

by LucienLachance
February 12, 2014

I would want an absorb health shout , like maybe Kuz Laas Ofan  "Take, Life, Give", so you would take an amount of health from your enemy, in exhchange for that same amount of your magicka given to the enemy. or something of that sort.

BanditNation
February 14, 2014

Shouldn't shouts all have 3 1-syllable Rotmulaag, Words of Power? Most shouts in this thread have at least 1 2-syllable Word. In Skyrim, i've only ever heard 1-syllable Rotmulaag.

by BanditNation
February 14, 2014

Shouldn't shouts all have 3 1-syllable Rotmulaag, Words of Power? Most shouts in this thread have at least 1 2-syllable Word. In Skyrim, i've only ever heard 1-syllable Rotmulaag.

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.