Seb1
January 18, 2016
What is the strongest thing in Skyrim
by Seb1
January 18, 2016
What is the strongest thing in Skyrim

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Specify "thing". Character, beast, NPC...

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Specify "thing". Character, beast, NPC...

flinjager123
January 18, 2016
The Dragonborn. Or Skyrim itself since that can't be even scratched.
by flinjager123
January 18, 2016
The Dragonborn. Or Skyrim itself since that can't be even scratched.

Seb1
January 19, 2016
Yolos Vith

Specify "thing". Character, beast, anything

by Seb1
January 19, 2016
Yolos Vith

Specify "thing". Character, beast, anything

volzah zol
January 19, 2016

Ysolda. 

by volzah zol
January 19, 2016

Ysolda. 

Seb1
January 19, 2016
i think the greybeads
by Seb1
January 19, 2016
i think the greybeads

Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

One of the greybeards uses the ice form shout. Once I tried to evade it by going outside, instead I got permanently frozen to the ground on their threshold.

by Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

One of the greybeards uses the ice form shout. Once I tried to evade it by going outside, instead I got permanently frozen to the ground on their threshold.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 19, 2016
volzah zol

Ysolda. 

She hot doe.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 19, 2016
volzah zol

Ysolda. 

She hot doe.

Duryoljot
January 20, 2016

Nah, that chick who works at Haelga's Bunkhouse (not Haelga) is cuter. Just saying. 

ANYWAYS... I always thought that Frost Dragons were pretty tough for a while.

by Duryoljot
January 20, 2016

Nah, that chick who works at Haelga's Bunkhouse (not Haelga) is cuter. Just saying. 

volzah zol
January 20, 2016
Yolos Vith

Yes, Svana should've been a marriage option. :) 

As for the OP, I honestly thought Karstaag was the toughest thing I fought in Skyrim. I actually died three times trying to kill him. 

by volzah zol
January 20, 2016
Yolos Vith

Yes, Svana should've been a marriage option. :) 

As for the OP, I honestly thought Karstaag was the toughest thing I fought in Skyrim. I actually died three times trying to kill him. 

Granzah
January 20, 2016
Any character needed for quests haha unkillable
by Granzah
January 20, 2016

Duryoljot
January 20, 2016

Hardee Har. Jarl ballin' (modded) is my first mate aboard the Doom Train. Greatest way to eliminate NPCs, the Doom Train.

by Duryoljot
January 20, 2016

Hardee Har. Jarl ballin' (modded) is my first mate aboard the Doom Train. Greatest way to eliminate NPCs, the Doom Train.

volzah zol
January 21, 2016
Granzah

Unless it's the mother of the girl you kill for the Dark Bortherhood. She commits suicide after you murder her daughter and ruins your ability to do Blood on the Ice. :'( 

by volzah zol
January 21, 2016
Granzah

Unless it's the mother of the girl you kill for the Dark Bortherhood. She commits suicide after you murder her daughter and ruins your ability to do Blood on the Ice. :'( 

BoziikDezAl
January 21, 2016
I think the Ebony Warrior in the Dragonborn DLC. You encounter him at level 81. And he is overpowered. 50 times stronger than the dovah Alduin. He is the enemy in Keizaal with the most HP and DMG.
by BoziikDezAl
January 21, 2016
I think the Ebony Warrior in the Dragonborn DLC. You encounter him at level 81. And he is overpowered. 50 times stronger than the dovah Alduin. He is the enemy in Keizaal with the most HP and DMG.

BoziikDezAl
January 21, 2016
by BoziikDezAl
January 21, 2016
 1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.