Seb1
January 18, 2016

Mine is morokei

by Seb1
January 18, 2016

Mine is morokei

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

The wooden mask looks cool because it's made of wood.

But Nahkriim's mask is my favorite for using Destruction, not to mention the color looks good with most armors.

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

The wooden mask looks cool because it's made of wood.

But Nahkriim's mask is my favorite for using Destruction, not to mention the color looks good with most armors.

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Oh yeah, and you should search Google for 100x100 images for a new thumbail, or ask Raxvulnax or EmiDovGroviik to photoshop one for you.

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Oh yeah, and you should search Google for 100x100 images for a new thumbail, or ask Raxvulnax or EmiDovGroviik to photoshop one for you.

MiimWoon
January 20, 2016
Vokun's mask. Because I mainly use the magic that his mask has an effect on. Especially conjuration.
by MiimWoon
January 20, 2016
Vokun's mask. Because I mainly use the magic that his mask has an effect on. Especially conjuration.

Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

Agreed.

by Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

Agreed.

Granzah
January 21, 2016
Volsung. The carrying capacity addition and the ability for breathing underwater is a slight bonus.
by Granzah
January 21, 2016
Volsung. The carrying capacity addition and the ability for breathing underwater is a slight bonus.

Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

It is pretty useful for non-enchanters! I remember having such fun with that. 

It's a shame they removed the Water Walking spells from Oblivion.

by Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

volzah zol
January 21, 2016

Konahrik. But this has everything to do with aesthetics. Morokei is good to combine with Royal Vampire Armor for super fast magica regen, plus it looks pretty cool together too. 

by volzah zol
January 21, 2016

Konahrik. But this has everything to do with aesthetics. Morokei is good to combine with Royal Vampire Armor for super fast magica regen, plus it looks pretty cool together too. 

volzah zol
January 21, 2016
Yolos Vith

There's always Ahzidal's Boots of Waterwalking. It's fun to wear them in the Apocrypha!

by volzah zol
January 21, 2016
Yolos Vith

There's always Ahzidal's Boots of Waterwalking. It's fun to wear them in the Apocrypha!

BoziikDezAl
January 21, 2016
I like Naakriin the most. My character is a rogue, so whenever I'm in trouble with things like dragons, I always am a fan of Destruction spells. I also sometimes do restoration. So Naakriin is my type of mask.
by BoziikDezAl
January 21, 2016
I like Naakriin the most. My character is a rogue, so whenever I'm in trouble with things like dragons, I always am a fan of Destruction spells. I also sometimes do restoration. So Naakriin is my type of mask.

Vokun Raaviir
January 21, 2016
I like Miraak's just because it's so damn ugly. Very Lovecraftian in its appearance.
by Vokun Raaviir
January 21, 2016
I like Miraak's just because it's so damn ugly. Very Lovecraftian in its appearance.

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

How true. Why, everytime I have dealings with Herma Mora I am reminded of it's Lovecraftian inspirations.

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

How true. Why, everytime I have dealings with Herma Mora I am reminded of it's Lovecraftian inspirations.

volzah zol
January 22, 2016

Skyrim needs Cthulhu.

by volzah zol
January 22, 2016

Skyrim needs Cthulhu.

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Time to visit the Nexus.

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Time to visit the Nexus.

Blackout
January 27, 2016
Morokei
by Blackout
January 27, 2016
Morokei
 1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.