Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm back! + TES-inspired cooking

Noexecute17
January 21, 2016

Drem Yol Lok, friends. :)

I have been away for six months due to many things, including exams, health (which is way better now) and moving. So hey, hello again! I'm ready to work again as a translator for the French dictionary! o/

Also, I've started taking a course in Finno-Ugric languages. So I'm developing my linguistic skills, which I might be able to use in order to improve my work here. c:

Between two days of work, I actually enjoy cooking quite often. And I told myself, why shouldn't I try to recreate some of the pastries and dishes of the TES universe?

I'm working on how to make the perfect recipe for a boiled cream treat with my fiancee. As soon as I get en aesthetically true-to-the-game recipe, I will post the results here, and I will proceed on created other yummy things. c:

Oh, and, genreal cooking thread! \o/

by Noexecute17
January 21, 2016

Drem Yol Lok, friends. :)

I have been away for six months due to many things, including exams, health (which is way better now) and moving. So hey, hello again! I'm ready to work again as a translator for the French dictionary! o/

Also, I've started taking a course in Finno-Ugric languages. So I'm developing my linguistic skills, which I might be able to use in order to improve my work here. c:

Between two days of work, I actually enjoy cooking quite often. And I told myself, why shouldn't I try to recreate some of the pastries and dishes of the TES universe?

I'm working on how to make the perfect recipe for a boiled cream treat with my fiancee. As soon as I get en aesthetically true-to-the-game recipe, I will post the results here, and I will proceed on created other yummy things. c:

Oh, and, genreal cooking thread! \o/

Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

I love baking. I have no idea where it came from. But I love to bake homemade junk food. It's the only kind of cooking I've done since my trip to the Mojave, way back then I helped my father start a fire and cook a little gopher thing... That was ages ago...

by Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

I love baking. I have no idea where it came from. But I love to bake homemade junk food. It's the only kind of cooking I've done since my trip to the Mojave, way back then I helped my father start a fire and cook a little gopher thing... That was ages ago...

Redtail
January 21, 2016
I can't wait to make some delicious sweet rolls!
by Redtail
January 21, 2016
I can't wait to make some delicious sweet rolls!

Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

Do get some pictures, Redtail. Goodness knows I could use the sight of a sweet roll in real life.

by Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

Do get some pictures, Redtail. Goodness knows I could use the sight of a sweet roll in real life.

Frinmulaar
January 22, 2016

I wonder what material you'd need to start with for a horker steak.

by Frinmulaar
January 22, 2016

I wonder what material you'd need to start with for a horker steak.

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

You'd have to do some walrus poaching to get the meat...

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

You'd have to do some walrus poaching to get the meat...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.