Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

One Handed or Two Handed

Granzah
January 21, 2016

I'm gonna have to say one handed. Only because it's much faster so you can land more hits for more damage. And it is much easier to master. Especially dual weild. Also, attacks with one handed while sneaking can be put up to x15 damage.

by Granzah
January 21, 2016

I'm gonna have to say one handed. Only because it's much faster so you can land more hits for more damage. And it is much easier to master. Especially dual weild. Also, attacks with one handed while sneaking can be put up to x15 damage.

Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

I agree. But my first playthrough of Skyrim I used two-handed weapons, and it was really fun because I could slaughter my foes in even more badass ways.

by Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

I agree. But my first playthrough of Skyrim I used two-handed weapons, and it was really fun because I could slaughter my foes in even more badass ways.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

Two handed all the way! I look at damage, not speed.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

Two handed all the way! I look at damage, not speed.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

And this should be in Elder Scrolls General Discussion.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

And this should be in Elder Scrolls General Discussion.

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Yeah. But I'm fine with it.

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Yeah. But I'm fine with it.

Buck
January 27, 2016

One handed and a spell in my left hand.

by Buck
January 27, 2016

One handed and a spell in my left hand.

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

The classic battlemage fighting technique. I have several different spells on my favorites with war axes. Fun.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

The classic battlemage fighting technique. I have several different spells on my favorites with war axes. Fun.

Dalekcon
February 24, 2016

I would say that I mainly do a sword and shield typically, but I have had a lot of fun punching everything to death, though that is pretty boring until you get the right talent to have your base armor for your gloves be your damage then it is honestly hilarious.

by Dalekcon
February 24, 2016

I would say that I mainly do a sword and shield typically, but I have had a lot of fun punching everything to death, though that is pretty boring until you get the right talent to have your base armor for your gloves be your damage then it is honestly hilarious.

HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016

I always liked to play one handed sword with shield, but in some cases it's much better to use your two handed weapon, especially warhammer, becouse at high level and with skullcrusher perk it has 75% armor ignoration, and with damage of warhammer and eventually elemental fury it can be quite deadly versus high armored guys such like many bosses, but i am traditionalist, and i enjoy playing with my sword and shield even on small levels.

by HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016

I always liked to play one handed sword with shield, but in some cases it's much better to use your two handed weapon, especially warhammer, becouse at high level and with skullcrusher perk it has 75% armor ignoration, and with damage of warhammer and eventually elemental fury it can be quite deadly versus high armored guys such like many bosses, but i am traditionalist, and i enjoy playing with my sword and shield even on small levels.

Qo Rith
March 2, 2016

I always go with one handed, both because of a shield use ability, and because daggers are more manuverable than anything else.

by Qo Rith
March 2, 2016

I always go with one handed, both because of a shield use ability, and because daggers are more manuverable than anything else.

Veyd Sahvoz
March 2, 2016
I always play as a battlemage so I use one-handed more. I use an ebony sword or staff in my right hand and a spell in the left, manuevering to where they can't reach me with that roll perk. And most times I use a two handed weapon I always have the spells and shouts I'm going to use in my quick select.
by Veyd Sahvoz
March 2, 2016
I always play as a battlemage so I use one-handed more. I use an ebony sword or staff in my right hand and a spell in the left, manuevering to where they can't reach me with that roll perk. And most times I use a two handed weapon I always have the spells and shouts I'm going to use in my quick select.

Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

I've been going with two handed recently. Using the Bloodskal Blade on a Fierce Deity build is kinda overpowered.

by Fusinkaal
March 3, 2016

I've been going with two handed recently. Using the Bloodskal Blade on a Fierce Deity build is kinda overpowered.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.