Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

First dragon words?

ShadowTheWolfAJ
January 29, 2016

I remember learning the Skyrim theme song & then forgetting it... but I still remember some of it. I can only remember a few words' meanings... mahfaeraak, vokun, most of the Shouts, etc. What were your first learned words?

by ShadowTheWolfAJ
January 29, 2016

I remember learning the Skyrim theme song & then forgetting it... but I still remember some of it. I can only remember a few words' meanings... mahfaeraak, vokun, most of the Shouts, etc. What were your first learned words?

Frinmulaar
January 30, 2016

Well, I found Skyrim by following the trail of Fus Ro Dah memes. The first word I remember learning is "Dovah".

by Frinmulaar
January 30, 2016

Well, I found Skyrim by following the trail of Fus Ro Dah memes. The first word I remember learning is "Dovah".

DarkCath09
January 31, 2016

Strangely the first I really learned was while I was discuting with Paarthurnax on the strunmah. It's was mostly Rotmulaag, Kel and Joorre. 

by DarkCath09
January 31, 2016

Strangely the first I really learned was while I was discuting with Paarthurnax on the strunmah. It's was mostly Rotmulaag, Kel and Joorre. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.