Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fictional Ideas (Let Your Imagination Run Wild!)

1  2  3 > >>  

Some Witch
March 7, 2016

Drem yol lok my Dovah! The description explains things but I'll explain in this as well.

I myself am planning to be an author and am already working on books. But I love to see other people's imagination! I think that fantasy and imagination is a great tool that humans (and the Dov alike) have! This would also be a very useful thing to see your imagination come to life if you would like to see it in a book or a short story sent to your inbox! Kogaan and have a good day!

by Some Witch
March 7, 2016

Drem yol lok my Dovah! The description explains things but I'll explain in this as well.

I myself am planning to be an author and am already working on books. But I love to see other people's imagination! I think that fantasy and imagination is a great tool that humans (and the Dov alike) have! This would also be a very useful thing to see your imagination come to life if you would like to see it in a book or a short story sent to your inbox! Kogaan and have a good day!

Duryoljot
March 8, 2016

Excellent idea for a thread, Nick Fury.

You should look out for a user named Kriidgaafthunvu. I often want to scream at him how hard it is to spell. But he's a good guy. He's one of our own, you could say. Even if he isn't on that often. Look out for his name at the bottom of the page, hey?

by Duryoljot
March 8, 2016

You should look out for a user named Kriidgaafthunvu. I often want to scream at him how hard it is to spell. But he's a good guy. He's one of our own, you could say. Even if he isn't on that often. Look out for his name at the bottom of the page, hey?

Some Witch
March 8, 2016
Yolos Vith

Nick Fury >.<

Yeah, I've seen him before (Not on but on a different thread) He seems like a pretty cool guy.

by Some Witch
March 8, 2016
Yolos Vith

Nick Fury >.<

Yeah, I've seen him before (Not on but on a different thread) He seems like a pretty cool guy.

Katherine
March 9, 2016
A book in which the plot is revealed through elaborate and detailed descriptions of photographs of an interpretive dance class based in New Zealand, where every character lives up to their stereotypes.
by Katherine
March 9, 2016
A book in which the plot is revealed through elaborate and detailed descriptions of photographs of an interpretive dance class based in New Zealand, where every character lives up to their stereotypes.

Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

Seems like a story for those with acquired tastes in literature. But at the same time, I bet the author of such a book could really boggle the mind over the course of um... Reading? Or... Looking? I'm not sure what word applies about such a book. Oh, but you said there are descriptions. Reading it is!

by Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

Seems like a story for those with acquired tastes in literature. But at the same time, I bet the author of such a book could really boggle the mind over the course of um... Reading? Or... Looking? I'm not sure what word applies about such a book. Oh, but you said there are descriptions. Reading it is!

onikmey
March 11, 2016
A character that tries to be a mage but has no ability to use magic
by onikmey
March 11, 2016

Some Witch
March 13, 2016
onikmey

Written down in my Idea Journal

by Some Witch
March 13, 2016
onikmey

Written down in my Idea Journal

Some Witch
March 13, 2016
Katherine

Written down in my Idea Journal XD

by Some Witch
March 13, 2016
Katherine

Written down in my Idea Journal XD

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

A collection of war records from the 1700s detailing a gruesome series of murders in an American minuteman encampment. Fictional, of course, though inspired by Dutch guerilla-style ops. Yes, I know that the Dutch only did this in the 1800s, be quiet.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

A collection of war records from the 1700s detailing a gruesome series of murders in an American minuteman encampment. Fictional, of course, though inspired by Dutch guerilla-style ops. Yes, I know that the Dutch only did this in the 1800s, be quiet.

Duryoljot
March 18, 2016

Oh, and please check out my thread, it has a somewhat similar premise to this. Sorry for the shameless promotion, Fury. But I? not going to PM all the creative minds without knowing who they are. This way I can get the attention of several possible minds to join in. Including yourself, I might add. Just look around the Hearth for Sadist Much? I Think Not! Thank you.

by Duryoljot
March 18, 2016

Oh, and please check out my thread, it has a somewhat similar premise to this. Sorry for the shameless promotion, Fury. But I? not going to PM all the creative minds without knowing who they are. This way I can get the attention of several possible minds to join in. Including yourself, I might add. Just look around the Hearth for Sadist Much? I Think Not! Thank you.

krashface
April 30, 2016

Well, I like fantasy and stuff like that, and some months ago I came to the idea of a place called Winderhnonth. I've done some works on my DA account. 

In short, is more a collection of long or short stories form a fictional fantasy land populated by humans, elves, dwarfs ecc. The first story (wich is still a WIP) tells about the Second war of Ice, when the undead lord of the north, deadly cold lands decide to attack the rest of Winderhnonth one more.

If you want more details, just freely ask.

by krashface
April 30, 2016

Well, I like fantasy and stuff like that, and some months ago I came to the idea of a place called Winderhnonth. I've done some works on my DA account. 

In short, is more a collection of long or short stories form a fictional fantasy land populated by humans, elves, dwarfs ecc. The first story (wich is still a WIP) tells about the Second war of Ice, when the undead lord of the north, deadly cold lands decide to attack the rest of Winderhnonth one more.

Some Witch
May 4, 2016
krashface

You know, that sounds like it could be a campaign in D&D or NWN.

by Some Witch
May 4, 2016
krashface

krashface
May 8, 2016
FuryDahDaggon

Really ?

by krashface
May 8, 2016
FuryDahDaggon

Really ?

Some Witch
May 8, 2016
krashface

Really ?

Yeah. And I play NWN1 If, maybe, you do? I've always been interested in D&D and things like it.

by Some Witch
May 8, 2016
krashface

Really ?

Yeah. And I play NWN1 If, maybe, you do? I've always been interested in D&D and things like it.

Duryoljot
May 9, 2016

It's fun once you lock the doors and swear secrecy.

by Duryoljot
May 9, 2016

It's fun once you lock the doors and swear secrecy.

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.