Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls 6

1  2 > >>  

Khalli
March 10, 2016

Do you think TES 6 could possibly take place in Elswyre or Argonia? Also who will be the main atagonist? It probably wont be man or mer (my opinion) but perhaps another deadric prince or some sort of god-like monarch?

by Khalli
March 10, 2016

Do you think TES 6 could possibly take place in Elswyre or Argonia? Also who will be the main atagonist? It probably wont be man or mer (my opinion) but perhaps another deadric prince or some sort of god-like monarch?

Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

Argonia? You mean Black Marsh? 

I think it might take place in Cyrodil again, with a braaaaaand new plot!

by Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

Biinilvaaz
March 10, 2016

It would be pretty cool if man attacked the elves in the Summerset islands, and you can have the option of playing as an elf and defending. 

by Biinilvaaz
March 10, 2016

It would be pretty cool if man attacked the elves in the Summerset islands, and you can have the option of playing as an elf and defending. 

Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

The most prevalent conflict, of course... But I'm not going to rest until the Akavir have made their mark once again!

by Duryoljot
March 10, 2016

The most prevalent conflict, of course... But I'm not going to rest until the Akavir have made their mark once again!

Khalli
March 11, 2016
Yolos Vith

Yes, black marsh. I doubt it will take place in cyrodiil but if it does the game would be a beauty. The land scape would be breath taking. 

by Khalli
March 11, 2016
Yolos Vith

Yes, black marsh. I doubt it will take place in cyrodiil but if it does the game would be a beauty. The land scape would be breath taking. 

Khalli
March 11, 2016
Biinilvaaz

That sounds possible but you'd still have the option to make and choose your own race.

x3

by Khalli
March 11, 2016
Biinilvaaz

That sounds possible but you'd still have the option to make and choose your own race.

x3

Blaze
March 12, 2016
Khalli

I wish they set it in elswyer.I've played the moonpath quest mod and I think it would be cool if its set in the homeland of the Khajiit.

by Blaze
March 12, 2016
Khalli

I wish they set it in elswyer.I've played the moonpath quest mod and I think it would be cool if its set in the homeland of the Khajiit.

Khalli
March 12, 2016
Blaze

That would be something to look forward to

by Khalli
March 12, 2016
Blaze

That would be something to look forward to

Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

But the Akavir... I have already composed letters to Bethesda, to n avail... I must find others to join my cause!

Hammerfell and Elsweyr wouldn't be diverse enough for a new game, guys. They're both very static provinces in culture, race, and landscape...

Black Marsh or perhaps High Rock, on the other hand, might fit the bill. But as they aren't very relevant to the plot right now I can't really see it happening unforunately.

by Duryoljot
March 17, 2016

But the Akavir... I have already composed letters to Bethesda, to n avail... I must find others to join my cause!

Hammerfell and Elsweyr wouldn't be diverse enough for a new game, guys. They're both very static provinces in culture, race, and landscape...

Black Marsh or perhaps High Rock, on the other hand, might fit the bill. But as they aren't very relevant to the plot right now I can't really see it happening unforunately.

Khalli
March 20, 2016
Yolos Vith

What do you mean static? Hammerfell and Elsweyr would be nice. i cant image somthing like obilivion (the gates opening) or skyrim (the return of alduin) happening there but maybe something else. Whatever bethesda brings to us in elsweyer , hammerfell or black marsh it will be very new.

by Khalli
March 20, 2016
Yolos Vith

What do you mean static? Hammerfell and Elsweyr would be nice. i cant image somthing like obilivion (the gates opening) or skyrim (the return of alduin) happening there but maybe something else. Whatever bethesda brings to us in elsweyer , hammerfell or black marsh it will be very new.

Vokun Raaviir
March 27, 2016
Black Marsh seems like the most likely place but I have no idea what that story would be like.
by Vokun Raaviir
March 27, 2016
Black Marsh seems like the most likely place but I have no idea what that story would be like.

Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

Probably something to do with thievery, political trife, and those damned Dunmer (that I actually support 100%). 

Oh, and have you ever seen Bethesda´s rendition of Elsweyr and Hammerfell in Tamreil United? I enjoyed that game, still like to get on now and then, and I have a first glance into their wonderous provinces... 

You know what I saw?

Canyons. Canyons. Some bandt filled canyons. Oh, and a town with some pirates! That was your precious kittyland.

As for Hammerfell? Think Tatooine, minus the Tusken Raiders, minus the civilization, and...a couple fancy forts with Redguard buttwads that demand you be their courier/slave. Yeah, Bethesda delivered already with their Thieves Guild pack. We already know what these places look like. Sorry to burst your bubble... I wanted something better too, but Bethesda isn´t diverting from their overly fantastical Tamriel United. Sand. Sand. And some colorful blankets covering a couple Khajiit traders here and there.

by Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

Probably something to do with thievery, political trife, and those damned Dunmer (that I actually support 100%). 

Oh, and have you ever seen Bethesda´s rendition of Elsweyr and Hammerfell in Tamreil United? I enjoyed that game, still like to get on now and then, and I have a first glance into their wonderous provinces... 

You know what I saw?

Canyons. Canyons. Some bandt filled canyons. Oh, and a town with some pirates! That was your precious kittyland.

As for Hammerfell? Think Tatooine, minus the Tusken Raiders, minus the civilization, and...a couple fancy forts with Redguard buttwads that demand you be their courier/slave. Yeah, Bethesda delivered already with their Thieves Guild pack. We already know what these places look like. Sorry to burst your bubble... I wanted something better too, but Bethesda isn´t diverting from their overly fantastical Tamriel United. Sand. Sand. And some colorful blankets covering a couple Khajiit traders here and there.

Khalli
March 30, 2016
Yolos Vith

You know what I saw?

Theres nothing wrong with sharing opinions. Also tamriel unlimited was abit blank because they were trying to cover much land as possible.

by Khalli
March 30, 2016
Yolos Vith

You know what I saw?

Theres nothing wrong with sharing opinions. Also tamriel unlimited was abit blank because they were trying to cover much land as possible.

Duryoljot
March 31, 2016

Perhaps a sign that Bethesda isn't taking things too seriously with the MMO they've been so overjoyed about. 

The evidence is still there, though. Was there absolutely nothing of interest in Elsweyr the devs could have bothered intergrating into TESTU? 

by Duryoljot
March 31, 2016

Perhaps a sign that Bethesda isn't taking things too seriously with the MMO they've been so overjoyed about. 

The evidence is still there, though. Was there absolutely nothing of interest in Elsweyr the devs could have bothered intergrating into TESTU? 

Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

And has anyone noticed how badly the forums have degressed? In popularity and even use?

by Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

And has anyone noticed how badly the forums have degressed? In popularity and even use?

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.