Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Character Creation

1  2 > >>  

Aavalein
March 10, 2016

So. I had this idea that just randomly popped into my head while I was playing "The Labyrinth". Drum roll pleaseeee!...

What if.... We had character creation on Thuum.org! I would work just like Skyrim. Basically you can customize your toon, and it will show up as an account setting! Sweet, right? I guess we could use the hoard as what our toon wears. Right? You collect that stuff from buying it with the money, and equip it onto your toon.

So. What do you think, guys? :3

by Aavalein
March 10, 2016

So. I had this idea that just randomly popped into my head while I was playing "The Labyrinth". Drum roll pleaseeee!...

What if.... We had character creation on Thuum.org! I would work just like Skyrim. Basically you can customize your toon, and it will show up as an account setting! Sweet, right? I guess we could use the hoard as what our toon wears. Right? You collect that stuff from buying it with the money, and equip it onto your toon.

So. What do you think, guys? :3

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 10, 2016

It's a cool idea, and it's actually one I played around with when the Hoard first came about. I shortly realized it would take quite a lot of work to do, so unfortunately it's not something I've been able to pursue.

by paarthurnax
March 10, 2016

It's a cool idea, and it's actually one I played around with when the Hoard first came about. I shortly realized it would take quite a lot of work to do, so unfortunately it's not something I've been able to pursue.

Aavalein
March 10, 2016
paarthurnax

Meh. Took a long shot, but I know how much work was actually put into even the Skyrim Character creation. I think it would be a cool... Short project. Just shoved aside for further thought. I don't expect it, but anything is possible. :3 We will see.

by Aavalein
March 10, 2016
paarthurnax

Meh. Took a long shot, but I know how much work was actually put into even the Skyrim Character creation. I think it would be a cool... Short project. Just shoved aside for further thought. I don't expect it, but anything is possible. :3 We will see.

DovahKiinZaan
March 23, 2016
That's a massive workload. Have you seen the size of the Skyrim credits?
by DovahKiinZaan
March 23, 2016

Aavalein
April 6, 2016
DovahKiinZaan

Yep. I know that, just a weird thought that popped into my head is all. Not asking for it to be done what-so-ever. That would be... Basically turning the makers into slaves. Lol.

by Aavalein
April 6, 2016
DovahKiinZaan

Yep. I know that, just a weird thought that popped into my head is all. Not asking for it to be done what-so-ever. That would be... Basically turning the makers into slaves. Lol.

Necromas
April 6, 2016

This would be fun, but it would take a massive amount of work. If we found some talent outside thuum, however, I think we could do it. 

by Necromas
April 6, 2016

This would be fun, but it would take a massive amount of work. If we found some talent outside thuum, however, I think we could do it. 

Duryoljot
April 21, 2016

ATTENTION:

Their is a Community Mod several of you may already be aware in the making that allows you to create your own avatar in Skyrim and let in roam about in anice lil' monastery... Including  quest mod. To the thread creator, I ljust have to say that your desire for Thu'um user avatars is in store.

by Duryoljot
April 21, 2016

ATTENTION:

Their is a Community Mod several of you may already be aware in the making that allows you to create your own avatar in Skyrim and let in roam about in anice lil' monastery... Including  quest mod. To the thread creator, I ljust have to say that your desire for Thu'um user avatars is in store.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 21, 2016
Duryoljot

ATTENTION:

The Community Mod is great, but really not related to this thread. Aavelein's post is about customizable avatars that are created and displayed on the website.

by paarthurnax
April 21, 2016
Duryoljot

ATTENTION:

The Community Mod is great, but really not related to this thread. Aavelein's post is about customizable avatars that are created and displayed on the website.

Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

*plugs ears* If you want to support the work feel free, Aavelein.

And don't you think you're kind of squashing something they might be interested in, Paarthurnax? 

by Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

And don't you think you're kind of squashing something they might be interested in, Paarthurnax? 

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 22, 2016
Duryoljot

Each forum thread has a dedicated topic. This thread is about custom avatars on the site. Your community mod is off-topic for this thread.

Mirkrilaar has a thread in the Hearth for the community mod. If people are interested, they can post there. In the same way, it would be off-topic for Aavelein to post about their custom avatar idea in the community mod thread.

Please follow the forum rules and stay on topic.

by paarthurnax
April 22, 2016
Duryoljot

Each forum thread has a dedicated topic. This thread is about custom avatars on the site. Your community mod is off-topic for this thread.

Mirkrilaar has a thread in the Hearth for the community mod. If people are interested, they can post there. In the same way, it would be off-topic for Aavelein to post about their custom avatar idea in the community mod thread.

Please follow the forum rules and stay on topic.

Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

Pardon me, administrator. I just was looking to make a suggestion

by Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 22, 2016
Duryoljot

That's all well and good, but next time it would be better to send it in a private message than post in an unrelated thread.

by paarthurnax
April 22, 2016
Duryoljot

That's all well and good, but next time it would be better to send it in a private message than post in an unrelated thread.

Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

Of course. It was foolish of me to reminisce of such bygone niceties as making public conversation. I'll let this go to rest, now that I've calmed down a tad.

by Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

Of course. It was foolish of me to reminisce of such bygone niceties as making public conversation. I'll let this go to rest, now that I've calmed down a tad.

Ouranos
May 9, 2016

I'd love to see something like that, but I doubt that it'll ever happen.

by Ouranos
May 9, 2016

I'd love to see something like that, but I doubt that it'll ever happen.

Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

If this happens in the future, since this is about the language of dragons, we could customize, or even just choose Skyrim dragons. Probably still not possible, but still, just thinking.

by Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

If this happens in the future, since this is about the language of dragons, we could customize, or even just choose Skyrim dragons. Probably still not possible, but still, just thinking.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.