Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quickest Skyrim Run?

Nirboraan
March 23, 2016

My current record is about 8 hours to beat the main story, but more impressively, 3 days to beat Alduin, Miraak, Harkon, become Harbinger, and become Arch Mage. I did it all before reaching level 26. I also beat Karstaag on Legendary.

by Nirboraan
March 23, 2016

My current record is about 8 hours to beat the main story, but more impressively, 3 days to beat Alduin, Miraak, Harkon, become Harbinger, and become Arch Mage. I did it all before reaching level 26. I also beat Karstaag on Legendary.

Vokun Raaviir
March 27, 2016
I keep starting over for reasons unknown.
by Vokun Raaviir
March 27, 2016
I keep starting over for reasons unknown.

Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

I take time with my playthroughs, unfortunately I can never muster the energy to actually do speedruns on anything but Dying Light for some reason. Oh, and Fallout 4. That one is beyond easy. Best Dying Light Time on the stroyline was five hours and twenty two minutes... I´m told that´s pretty good.

by Duryoljot
March 28, 2016

I take time with my playthroughs, unfortunately I can never muster the energy to actually do speedruns on anything but Dying Light for some reason. Oh, and Fallout 4. That one is beyond easy. Best Dying Light Time on the stroyline was five hours and twenty two minutes... I´m told that´s pretty good.

skulldozer225
April 24, 2016

With cheats... about 4 hours, at least

by skulldozer225
April 24, 2016

With cheats... about 4 hours, at least

Duryoljot
April 25, 2016

Nice. I now realize how great cheats are in the storyline. Now when I face Alduin atop the Throat of the World, I just spawn eleven friendly Miraak.

by Duryoljot
April 25, 2016

Nice. I now realize how great cheats are in the storyline. Now when I face Alduin atop the Throat of the World, I just spawn eleven friendly Miraak.

Blackout
May 3, 2016
around 7 hours
by Blackout
May 3, 2016
around 7 hours

Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

My best time in a segmented speedrun is 108 minutes. I started the time when I first gained controll about the character and stopped it when Alduin was dead. But note that this was my first try. So it was still pretty slow compared to professional speedruns that took less than an hour.

by Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

My best time in a segmented speedrun is 108 minutes. I started the time when I first gained controll about the character and stopped it when Alduin was dead. But note that this was my first try. So it was still pretty slow compared to professional speedruns that took less than an hour.

Ouranos
May 27, 2016

How do you track speedruns? Is it just the main story or is there a different questline?

by Ouranos
May 27, 2016

How do you track speedruns? Is it just the main story or is there a different questline?

Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

The goal is just to kill Alduin as fast as possible.

by Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

The goal is just to kill Alduin as fast as possible.

Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

In case someone wants to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_i7dqsiJOY

I had a low framerate before I escaped. Had something to do with Bandicam. I don´t know why but... It´s only for 3 minutes.

by Alvulnax
May 27, 2016

In case someone wants to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_i7dqsiJOY

I had a low framerate before I escaped. Had something to do with Bandicam. I don´t know why but... It´s only for 3 minutes.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

30 Hours.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

30 Hours.

Ruvgein
November 9, 2016

Why would one what to skip thru such a great world? I have given many, many hours to my Elder Scrolls games, maybe even too many at times. But I enjoy just traveling and seeing what I'll find along the way!

by Ruvgein
November 9, 2016

Why would one what to skip thru such a great world? I have given many, many hours to my Elder Scrolls games, maybe even too many at times. But I enjoy just traveling and seeing what I'll find along the way!

Vulomjotraan
November 10, 2016

My record is two years. I didn't beat the main story for ages, I was too busy exploring!

Doesn't help that the fight with Alduin was kinda anti-climactic...

by Vulomjotraan
November 10, 2016

My record is two years. I didn't beat the main story for ages, I was too busy exploring!

Doesn't help that the fight with Alduin was kinda anti-climactic...

Robyn Hood
November 12, 2016

5 hours. 

by Robyn Hood
November 12, 2016

5 hours. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.