Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

DovahVul Dictionary

KendovMulJot
March 24, 2016
Ok so I was wondering.

Going though the dictionary app, I noticed ALOT of words that are non canon or semi cannon. I want to learn the words canon first. for the next update, could we get a feature that allows you to selection all, canon, non canon, semi canon, or some combination of those words?

this is just a suggestion or idea, that I think would be a good feature.
by KendovMulJot
March 24, 2016
Ok so I was wondering.

Going though the dictionary app, I noticed ALOT of words that are non canon or semi cannon. I want to learn the words canon first. for the next update, could we get a feature that allows you to selection all, canon, non canon, semi canon, or some combination of those words?

this is just a suggestion or idea, that I think would be a good feature.

Liis
Administrator
March 25, 2016
I moved this Thread to the Forum Site Discussion to fit the criteria.

The bottom of the Edit Profile page has an option to adjust what canon type of words the Legacy Dictionary will show.
by Liis
March 25, 2016
I moved this Thread to the Forum Site Discussion to fit the criteria.

The bottom of the Edit Profile page has an option to adjust what canon type of words the Legacy Dictionary will show.

KendovMulJot
March 26, 2016
I meant for the dovahvul app
by KendovMulJot
March 26, 2016
I meant for the dovahvul app

Liis
Administrator
March 26, 2016
The app is very outdated and unupdated and is not a reliable source for Dovahzul words and information. Use the website instead.
by Liis
March 26, 2016
The app is very outdated and unupdated and is not a reliable source for Dovahzul words and information. Use the website instead.

DovahKiinZaan
March 26, 2016
The app is not being worked on.
by DovahKiinZaan
March 26, 2016
The app is not being worked on.

Katherine
April 3, 2016

False, the app is being worked on. Completely being redone, infact.

Just prototyping now, but it is being worked on.

I should also point out, it will be highly unlikely that non-canon words will be added for now, but I suppose if it's wanted it could be thought about.

by Katherine
April 3, 2016

I should also point out, it will be highly unlikely that non-canon words will be added for now, but I suppose if it's wanted it could be thought about.

Hahdremro
May 9, 2016
Also Not Liis

With so many non-canon words being replaced/deleted/changed, it would be nigh impossible for a single person to put together a whole non-canon dictionary for this app. But I feel like it would be a manageable task if we get a few dedicated people from the community to work together on it!

If you need any help with anything, I'll do what I can to get this thing working! Just let me know what you need me to do!

by Hahdremro
May 9, 2016
Also Not Liis

With so many non-canon words being replaced/deleted/changed, it would be nigh impossible for a single person to put together a whole non-canon dictionary for this app. But I feel like it would be a manageable task if we get a few dedicated people from the community to work together on it!

If you need any help with anything, I'll do what I can to get this thing working! Just let me know what you need me to do!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.