Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Any 'mentors' that can help me?

Ra
April 12, 2016

My account might say I'm an old member, but I've only been on here for about a week then left when I lost motivation.

Meaning now that I'm interested again, I'm looking for some one willing to teach me Dovahzul. I might put learning prefrences later being the only thing I know to be drem yol lok.

by Ra
April 12, 2016

My account might say I'm an old member, but I've only been on here for about a week then left when I lost motivation.

Meaning now that I'm interested again, I'm looking for some one willing to teach me Dovahzul. I might put learning prefrences later being the only thing I know to be drem yol lok.

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Ha ha! You'll want to find someplace better, Ra. Better to find mentors, I mean. This is an open community, if you post on the Community Wall, or find a super popular thread on the Hearth, I guarantee you someone will notice.

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Ha ha! You'll want to find someplace better, Ra. Better to find mentors, I mean. This is an open community, if you post on the Community Wall, or find a super popular thread on the Hearth, I guarantee you someone will notice.

Ra
April 13, 2016

Thanks, will do!

by Ra
April 13, 2016

Thanks, will do!

Dezonikso
April 13, 2016
You should definitely check out the Memrise course for the Canon vocabulary. It might look a little intimidating, but taking it one lesson at a time will definitely help you, I promise. Just as well, you could scan through the lessons under the Lessons tab for Grammar and syntax learning. I learn this way. Fortunately, however, Yolos is correct. This is an open community and you are bound to find somebody that will take you under their viing.
by Dezonikso
April 13, 2016
You should definitely check out the Memrise course for the Canon vocabulary. It might look a little intimidating, but taking it one lesson at a time will definitely help you, I promise. Just as well, you could scan through the lessons under the Lessons tab for Grammar and syntax learning. I learn this way. Fortunately, however, Yolos is correct. This is an open community and you are bound to find somebody that will take you under their viing.

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Good luck to you, Ra, master of the sun and keeper of his own name!

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Good luck to you, Ra, master of the sun and keeper of his own name!

Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

I like the Egyptian mythology allusions here, but Dezonikso is right, the memrise course is really good, and there is also one for the Dovahzul script you should check out.

by Vulreytholm
May 12, 2016

I like the Egyptian mythology allusions here, but Dezonikso is right, the memrise course is really good, and there is also one for the Dovahzul script you should check out.

Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

As he is already my apprentice... Good advice though, always worth checking out.

by Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

As he is already my apprentice... Good advice though, always worth checking out.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.