Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Life's Story Forum Game

Necromas
April 27, 2016

Here's a quick game. Find the nearest book, turn to page 45, and read the first complete sentance. This sentance descibes your life. We'd like to hear your experiences. 

by Necromas
April 27, 2016

Here's a quick game. Find the nearest book, turn to page 45, and read the first complete sentance. This sentance descibes your life. We'd like to hear your experiences. 

KoraaviikDoPah
May 5, 2016

(Found this and thought, I have too many books next to me atm and I want to rp this, as I don't know what you want from me.)

"It just didn't occur to me that we wouldn't be able to get out at the other end." (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, J.K. Rowling, pg. 45)

I glanced around and sighed. The portal had shut behind me and I was now trapped in a strange land far, far away from home. "It just didn't occur to me that we wouldn't be able to get out at the other end." I think to myself as I look at the rocks where the portal had been. I pick up my fallen bag and sling it over my shoulder. My dog, who was following me, was now my only companion as I walked off into the unknown.

by KoraaviikDoPah
May 5, 2016

(Found this and thought, I have too many books next to me atm and I want to rp this, as I don't know what you want from me.)

"It just didn't occur to me that we wouldn't be able to get out at the other end." (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, J.K. Rowling, pg. 45)

I glanced around and sighed. The portal had shut behind me and I was now trapped in a strange land far, far away from home. "It just didn't occur to me that we wouldn't be able to get out at the other end." I think to myself as I look at the rocks where the portal had been. I pick up my fallen bag and sling it over my shoulder. My dog, who was following me, was now my only companion as I walked off into the unknown.

Hahdremro
May 16, 2016

"Something BIG Has Been Here" by Jack Prelutsky, page 45

They were on the chairs and tables,

they were on the chandeliers,

they were roosting in the corners,

they were clucking in my ears,

there were chickens, chickens, chickens

for as far as I could see. . . .

Well, shoot. Guess I picked the wrong book, huh? Or maybe the right book? Honestly, it's kind of hard to tell. Either way, I love this.

Chickens.

EVERYWHERE.

by Hahdremro
May 16, 2016

"Something BIG Has Been Here" by Jack Prelutsky, page 45

They were on the chairs and tables,

they were on the chandeliers,

they were roosting in the corners,

they were clucking in my ears,

there were chickens, chickens, chickens

for as far as I could see. . . .

Well, shoot. Guess I picked the wrong book, huh? Or maybe the right book? Honestly, it's kind of hard to tell. Either way, I love this.

Chickens.

EVERYWHERE.

Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016

From "The Way of Kings," by Brandon Sanderson.

"Every now and again, he grabs one and brings him into his squad." (TF2 Soldier voice) "ALL RIGHT YOU MAGGOTS! LISTEN UP!" Turns to a fence covered with severed, helmeted heads. Continues lecturing. "And from then on, every time a group of animals are gathered together in one place, it's called a zoo!"

by Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016

From "The Way of Kings," by Brandon Sanderson.

"Every now and again, he grabs one and brings him into his squad." (TF2 Soldier voice) "ALL RIGHT YOU MAGGOTS! LISTEN UP!" Turns to a fence covered with severed, helmeted heads. Continues lecturing. "And from then on, every time a group of animals are gathered together in one place, it's called a zoo!"

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.