Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls Online

Kaal do Olaak
May 4, 2016

I was planning to get Elder Scrolls Online for my birthday, and am wondering if it is worth it for somebody that never played an MMO game before and only played Skyrim as their first Elder Scrolls game.

Update: (Question Answered)

by Kaal do Olaak
May 4, 2016

I was planning to get Elder Scrolls Online for my birthday, and am wondering if it is worth it for somebody that never played an MMO game before and only played Skyrim as their first Elder Scrolls game.

Update: (Question Answered)

Duryoljot
May 4, 2016

Nope. It's not at all like Skyrim. The geekdom is turned up twelve notches and the player skill with it. You'll probably not enjoy it much, but hey if you want to try you never know.

by Duryoljot
May 4, 2016

Nope. It's not at all like Skyrim. The geekdom is turned up twelve notches and the player skill with it. You'll probably not enjoy it much, but hey if you want to try you never know.

Blackout
May 5, 2016
i think you just get spawn killed
by Blackout
May 5, 2016
i think you just get spawn killed

Kaal do Olaak
May 5, 2016

Ok, I guess I'll look a lot into it before I consider it. Thanks for the heads up (and I like the honesty with Blackout's response), I guess that's my question answered. Now anyone else can ask their own questions, even though they already could.

by Kaal do Olaak
May 5, 2016

Ok, I guess I'll look a lot into it before I consider it. Thanks for the heads up (and I like the honesty with Blackout's response), I guess that's my question answered. Now anyone else can ask their own questions, even though they already could.

Duryoljot
May 5, 2016

You could try Assassins Creed Unity.

by Duryoljot
May 5, 2016

Kaal do Olaak
May 6, 2016
Duryoljot

Not a fan of Assassin's Creed, mostly Elder Scrolls Lore

by Kaal do Olaak
May 6, 2016
Duryoljot

Not a fan of Assassin's Creed, mostly Elder Scrolls Lore

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.