Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Labyrinth

sunbrosforlife
May 16, 2016

Does anyone have any tips for The Labyrinth? Maybe characters that tend to work better than others, or things to do in combat, something along those lines.

by sunbrosforlife
May 16, 2016

Does anyone have any tips for The Labyrinth? Maybe characters that tend to work better than others, or things to do in combat, something along those lines.

sunbrosforlife
May 17, 2016

No one?

by sunbrosforlife
May 17, 2016

No one?

Blackout
May 23, 2016
i have never completed it i go for a mage warrior
by Blackout
May 23, 2016
i have never completed it i go for a mage warrior

Edoniis Morlin
July 11, 2016

i completed it. took me a few days.

two handed user as a nord

by Edoniis Morlin
July 11, 2016

i completed it. took me a few days.

two handed user as a nord

Necromas
July 21, 2016

I could post a guide. My character is a Khajiit heavy armour stealth build. Sounds weird, I know. Get your sneak up a good bit by grinding on the first floor. The "Praan" command should be used after every battle, untill you are confident. Bows and daggers are useless. I would use a one handed weapon, preferbly an axe. And then the fire breath shout is your best freind, It'll clear most of a room, and refreshs after resting. And the Dwemer level is the worse. And save after every level.

by Necromas
July 21, 2016

I could post a guide. My character is a Khajiit heavy armour stealth build. Sounds weird, I know. Get your sneak up a good bit by grinding on the first floor. The "Praan" command should be used after every battle, untill you are confident. Bows and daggers are useless. I would use a one handed weapon, preferbly an axe. And then the fire breath shout is your best freind, It'll clear most of a room, and refreshs after resting. And the Dwemer level is the worse. And save after every level.

Necromas
July 21, 2016

Oh, and one more thing. Use a shield, and level up nothing but health for a good while.

by Necromas
July 21, 2016

Oh, and one more thing. Use a shield, and level up nothing but health for a good while.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.