Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New words

Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016

I have no idea how to post new words for submission to the dictionary. Could someone please tell me how?

by Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016

I have no idea how to post new words for submission to the dictionary. Could someone please tell me how?

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 19, 2016

Hi Vulreytholm, the ability to submit new words to the dictionary isn't available anymore. The main dictionary no longer contains fan-invented words. You can read more about this in the site update here.

You can, however, suggest translations for close words that already exist. For example, if no direct translation exists for "to sprint", you can suggest it as a translation for ru 'to run'.

by paarthurnax
May 19, 2016

Hi Vulreytholm, the ability to submit new words to the dictionary isn't available anymore. The main dictionary no longer contains fan-invented words. You can read more about this in the site update here.

You can, however, suggest translations for close words that already exist. For example, if no direct translation exists for "to sprint", you can suggest it as a translation for ru 'to run'.

Vulreytholm
May 19, 2016

Oh, [kogaan].

by Vulreytholm
May 19, 2016

Oh, [kogaan].

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.