Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Modded minecraft server

ASTORKiT
May 25, 2016
Mmkay, I got a FTB Infinity Evolved (normal mode) server and it's a bit lonely on there.

UK based, good upkeep, daily midnight restarts at 12:00am GMT.

All items, one chunk loader per person.

Hit this thread up if you're in or PM me!
by ASTORKiT
May 25, 2016
Mmkay, I got a FTB Infinity Evolved (normal mode) server and it's a bit lonely on there.

UK based, good upkeep, daily midnight restarts at 12:00am GMT.

All items, one chunk loader per person.

Hit this thread up if you're in or PM me!

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

ip? :D

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

ip? :D

ASTORKiT
May 25, 2016

@Alvulnax PM me for info plus your username I'm just tweaking the upload. Can't wait to have you aboard!

EDIT: it's Version 2.5.0!

by ASTORKiT
May 25, 2016

@Alvulnax PM me for info plus your username I'm just tweaking the upload. Can't wait to have you aboard!

EDIT: it's Version 2.5.0!

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

What does infinity evolved add to the game? Does it need a really powerful computer?

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

What does infinity evolved add to the game? Does it need a really powerful computer?

ASTORKiT
May 25, 2016
Ouranos

If you haven't played modded before, it might be a bit of a steep learning curve but I'm happy to advise, but it's kind of a kitchen sink modpack, does a bit of magic, tech, and exploration.

If you can play Skyrim, ESO, World of Warcraft etc, you should be fine, I can play it on a bog standard Intel HD graphics so you shouldn't really have any issues.

by ASTORKiT
May 25, 2016
Ouranos

If you haven't played modded before, it might be a bit of a steep learning curve but I'm happy to advise, but it's kind of a kitchen sink modpack, does a bit of magic, tech, and exploration.

If you can play Skyrim, ESO, World of Warcraft etc, you should be fine, I can play it on a bog standard Intel HD graphics so you shouldn't really have any issues.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.