Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Vampire or Werewolf?

1  2  3 > >>  

Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

I kind of like vampires too, but I'm more gravitated towards werewolves. I'm really a fan of being or becoming a beast. It's probably to do with my liking for taking the perspective of animals as opposed to a boring ol' human. It's also extremely satisfying to hear and see the blood spewing from your enemy as you nom his face! :D

by Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

I kind of like vampires too, but I'm more gravitated towards werewolves. I'm really a fan of being or becoming a beast. It's probably to do with my liking for taking the perspective of animals as opposed to a boring ol' human. It's also extremely satisfying to hear and see the blood spewing from your enemy as you nom his face! :D

Duryoljot
May 27, 2016

I would become a mountain lion if I could, but I have to make do with a werewolf. Vampire Lords are so much more sadistic and fun, though.

(If you're wondering why the mountain lion mountain lions reflect my personality and tendencies better than anything else in the animal kingdom)

by Duryoljot
May 27, 2016

I would become a mountain lion if I could, but I have to make do with a werewolf. Vampire Lords are so much more sadistic and fun, though.

(If you're wondering why the mountain lion mountain lions reflect my personality and tendencies better than anything else in the animal kingdom)

Ouranos
May 27, 2016

Being a vampire is pretty cool, but after a while it sucks. Wow, that was a pun. My bad :D

by Ouranos
May 27, 2016

Being a vampire is pretty cool, but after a while it sucks. Wow, that was a pun. My bad :D

Ahkrinalok
May 27, 2016
Ouranos

...why XD

by Ahkrinalok
May 27, 2016
Ouranos

...why XD

Ahkrinalok
May 27, 2016
Duryoljot

Mmm, only problem I find with vampires is that they have to feed or else they can be easily spotted, whereas you can hide being a werewolf more or less. As a werewolf, you're not required to feed to survive. So it's a lot more relaxed to me.

by Ahkrinalok
May 27, 2016
Duryoljot

Mmm, only problem I find with vampires is that they have to feed or else they can be easily spotted, whereas you can hide being a werewolf more or less. As a werewolf, you're not required to feed to survive. So it's a lot more relaxed to me.

firebolt
June 16, 2016
werewolfs=OP
by firebolt
June 16, 2016
werewolfs=OP

Timballsto
June 16, 2016

I like werewolves because they can reflect the more beastly side of people, plus with their ability to hide in plain sight is an advantage.

by Timballsto
June 16, 2016

I like werewolves because they can reflect the more beastly side of people, plus with their ability to hide in plain sight is an advantage.

Ahkrinalok
June 16, 2016
firebolt
werewolfs=OP

That being a good thing to you, or a bad thing?

by Ahkrinalok
June 16, 2016
firebolt
werewolfs=OP

That being a good thing to you, or a bad thing?

Ahkrinalok
June 16, 2016
Timballsto

That's very true. I don't have to worry about being attacked on sight unless of course I go into beast form.

by Ahkrinalok
June 16, 2016
Timballsto

That's very true. I don't have to worry about being attacked on sight unless of course I go into beast form.

Blackout
June 17, 2016
I like the vampire Lord more but the daylight thing is getting annoying
by Blackout
June 17, 2016

Ahkrinalok
June 18, 2016
Blackout

Well it certainly poses a problem.

by Ahkrinalok
June 18, 2016
Blackout

Well it certainly poses a problem.

SnowElf
July 3, 2016

Werewolf all the way. Nothing is more satisfying than thinking about Hircine's Eternal Hunting ground.

by SnowElf
July 3, 2016

Werewolf all the way. Nothing is more satisfying than thinking about Hircine's Eternal Hunting ground.

Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Im not allowed to turn into a Fox so i picked Werewolf

by Vonsakendov
August 7, 2016

Im not allowed to turn into a Fox so i picked Werewolf

Ruvgein
September 4, 2016

I must say vampire because I'm shipping an RP couple.

;)

by Ruvgein
September 4, 2016

I must say vampire because I'm shipping an RP couple.

;)

Flipper
September 5, 2016
Werewolves just cause its 5 times easier for me to use instead of vampire
by Flipper
September 5, 2016
Werewolves just cause its 5 times easier for me to use instead of vampire
 1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.