Blackout
June 21, 2016
Crossbow as I can instance kill and it's more skilful then a sword
by Blackout
June 21, 2016
Crossbow as I can instance kill and it's more skilful then a sword

The Bug Stomper
June 24, 2016

The chainsaw 'ill split 'em in half! Then the ol' coachgun 'ill blow 'em to bits!

by The Bug Stomper
June 24, 2016

The chainsaw 'ill split 'em in half! Then the ol' coachgun 'ill blow 'em to bits!

Vulomjotraan
June 25, 2016

I enchanted a Daedric bow with Chaos Damage and Life Absorb. I call it the Day Ruiner.

by Vulomjotraan
June 25, 2016

I enchanted a Daedric bow with Chaos Damage and Life Absorb. I call it the Day Ruiner.

onikmey
July 4, 2016
My voice is honestly my favorite weapon
by onikmey
July 4, 2016
My voice is honestly my favorite weapon

Yakov Tovah
July 5, 2016

I found a really nice secret about the game. Well, not really a secret, but bah.

Bound Weapons are some of the strongest weapons in the game, but naturally start off very weak. What you can do is go through and maximize Conjuring, so they get beefed up and also Soultrap eventually, so you don't have to enchant one of your bows with it. Then, beef up the tree that correlates to the weapon you typically want to use.

A full Conjuration and Archery tree tended to kill things a lot faster than many of my other bows, and I even used this trick to kill the Ebony Warrior by sneaking up on him with the Single Handed, Sneak and Conjuration all the way to make the Conjured Daggers outright brutal murdering machines.

Obviously results may vary depending on level, legendary marks, etc. 

And yes, I'm well aware you could technically do an infinite loop with smithing and enchanting, but that just takes sooooooooo long. I have no patience for that.

by Yakov Tovah
July 5, 2016

I found a really nice secret about the game. Well, not really a secret, but bah.

Bound Weapons are some of the strongest weapons in the game, but naturally start off very weak. What you can do is go through and maximize Conjuring, so they get beefed up and also Soultrap eventually, so you don't have to enchant one of your bows with it. Then, beef up the tree that correlates to the weapon you typically want to use.

A full Conjuration and Archery tree tended to kill things a lot faster than many of my other bows, and I even used this trick to kill the Ebony Warrior by sneaking up on him with the Single Handed, Sneak and Conjuration all the way to make the Conjured Daggers outright brutal murdering machines.

Obviously results may vary depending on level, legendary marks, etc. 

And yes, I'm well aware you could technically do an infinite loop with smithing and enchanting, but that just takes sooooooooo long. I have no patience for that.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 12, 2016

The dagger.  I love sneaking up to unsuspecting guards and sliting their throats.

Mwaaahaahaa!!

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 12, 2016

The dagger.  I love sneaking up to unsuspecting guards and sliting their throats.

Mwaaahaahaa!!

Revak Smoliin
October 12, 2016

A knife and fork! It takes forever to kill anything, but hey, it's super fun!

by Revak Smoliin
October 12, 2016

A knife and fork! It takes forever to kill anything, but hey, it's super fun!

Ruvgein
October 16, 2016

I always get attched to my swords. So when i received my Blades sword I gave Lydia my old sword as a sign of respect towards her. She didn't like it.

by Ruvgein
October 16, 2016

I always get attched to my swords. So when i received my Blades sword I gave Lydia my old sword as a sign of respect towards her. She didn't like it.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 23, 2016

(groaning) I am sworn to carry your burdens.     <===========<<<<  Then she took an arrow to the knee.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 23, 2016

(groaning) I am sworn to carry your burdens.     <===========<<<<  Then she took an arrow to the knee.

Revak Smoliin
October 23, 2016

I hear you, Leviathan! There are many followers that are better than Lydia - ones that are more willing to help you.

by Revak Smoliin
October 23, 2016

I hear you, Leviathan! There are many followers that are better than Lydia - ones that are more willing to help you.

legolas046
October 26, 2016

My favorite wepon is by far the dawnbreaker,

by legolas046
October 26, 2016

My favorite wepon is by far the dawnbreaker,

Revak Smoliin
October 26, 2016

Because it looks so glorious or because it explodes undead?

by Revak Smoliin
October 26, 2016

Because it looks so glorious or because it explodes undead?

Ruvgein
October 27, 2016
@Lord Leviathan and Revak Smoliin

I don't bring her along much anymore.
by Ruvgein
October 27, 2016
@Lord Leviathan and Revak Smoliin

I don't bring her along much anymore.

Revak Smoliin
October 27, 2016

I don't blame you.  The housecarl from Solitude (I forgot her name) is much better.

by Revak Smoliin
October 27, 2016

I don't blame you.  The housecarl from Solitude (I forgot her name) is much better.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.