Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragons for days

ZuuFenBo
July 4, 2016

I thought it'd be cool if we'd make our own dragons, name them, give them characteristics, attitudes and quirks, shouts and dimensions, that kinda stuff...

by ZuuFenBo
July 4, 2016

I thought it'd be cool if we'd make our own dragons, name them, give them characteristics, attitudes and quirks, shouts and dimensions, that kinda stuff...

ZuuFenBo
July 4, 2016

Name: FronMindosFreyiik (Kind Learned Helper)

Length: 15.3 (I think is the average length of a dragon)

Color: Grey, but red tint

Shouts: Throw voice, Ice form, Aura whisper, Slow Time, Kynes peace

Common attitude: Happy, curious.

Quirks: Doesn't like fighting, enjoys a good talk, knew paarthurnax. Doesn't like to participate in violence, avoids fights. Will not help in a fight contrary to his name. Very nice. Does know some english. 

Favourite Locations: Bottoms of valleys, surrounded by animals.

by ZuuFenBo
July 4, 2016

Name: FronMindosFreyiik (Kind Learned Helper)

Length: 15.3 (I think is the average length of a dragon)

Color: Grey, but red tint

Shouts: Throw voice, Ice form, Aura whisper, Slow Time, Kynes peace

Common attitude: Happy, curious.

Quirks: Doesn't like fighting, enjoys a good talk, knew paarthurnax. Doesn't like to participate in violence, avoids fights. Will not help in a fight contrary to his name. Very nice. Does know some english. 

Favourite Locations: Bottoms of valleys, surrounded by animals.

YolSivaasAl
August 4, 2016
 i have already thought of creating my own dragon, and think that would be a great experience.

by YolSivaasAl
August 4, 2016
 i have already thought of creating my own dragon, and think that would be a great experience.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.